The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return of the Prankster!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Return of the Prankster! Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Prankster!   Return of the Prankster! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm

On Lig's birthday, Zee-Zee played a clever joke on him...

Return of the Prankster! Ligbirthdaycolour

But after the success of that prank, the clever little squirrel kept wanting to do it again and again and again...

"I've thought of a funny trick to play on Lig, Warren!" he whispered excitedly into Lig's big brother's ear, having checked that Lig was nowhere in earshot. "I've got a jack-in-the-box that's broken, so it pops up all the time unless you put something heavy on it, so we can put a pack of Lig's diapers on it and then tell him to go and fetch some diapers for me to wear and he'll think he's made me like diapies at last, but when he picks them up the jack-in-the-box will pop up and scare him and we'll put this piece of paper in it and it'll have 'Fooled you!' written on it, only you need to do the writing because I can't quite write yet even though I nearly can, because I'm big and clever!"

While Zee-Zee finally paused for breath, waving a blank piece of paper in Warren's face, the big liger considered the situation and decided that the only cure for this prank obsession was for the big-boy squirrel to get a little taste of his own medicine.

"There now, that's how you write 'Fooled you!' said Warren, writing clearly and neatly, and Zee-Zee nodded happily, recognising the double-O, like in 'zoo'. "Oh, but I've just thought of something," Warren went on, scratching his mane thoughtfully, "Lig can't quite read yet, either. I'd better show him this paper and tell him what it says, before we play our trick. You stay here, so he won't suspect anything, okay?"

Zee-Zee nodded, looking up at Warren admiringly. "You're clever, Warren!" he said. "I'll wait here, and you go tell Lig how to read 'Fooled you!' and then we'll prank him later!"

And so Warren went away to talk to Lig. Zee-Zee peeked around the door and saw the two liger brothers looking at the paper and talking, and he giggled and ran back to play with his toys. After a little while, Lig came to join him, and a little while after that (just after Warren waved to them from the doorway and winked) Lig started to hop uncomfortably from foot to foot.

Return of the Prankster! Prank1

"Zee-Zee!" he gasped, clutching the front of his diaper and fidgetting the way he'd seen Zee-Zee do whenever he was trying not to wet his pull-up, "I gotta go! Can I borrow your potty?"

"Ooh! Okay!" chirped Zee-Zee, thrilled that he'd won the Great Potty War at last. "I'll go get it!"

He raced to the bathroom, where he knew his little potty was waiting, but when he pushed open the bathroom door, he suddenly found himself drenched from head to toe with cold water! "Eeeeeeek!" he squealed, looking around to see what had happened. There was a bucket, carefully positioned on top of the door. There was his potty, in the middle of the tiled floor, with the 'Fooled you!' paper leaning on it. And there, standing behind him and giggling, were Lig and Warren. "Fooled you!" they chorused.

Return of the Prankster! Prank2

Well, it didn't take long for the clever squirrel toddler to work out that a) he'd been playing too many jokes lately, and b) turnabout is fair play. And after a towelling-dry, a change of clothes and a group hug, he'd decided that maybe that nasty prank should be the last.

The Great Potty War, though... went on and on. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Prankster!   Return of the Prankster! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 am

xD Not such a clever squirrel now are you? *teases*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Prankster!   Return of the Prankster! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

*shakes the last drops of water out of his tail and pouts* Hmph. Well, you've gotta be a really really clever big liger to trick me! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Prankster!   Return of the Prankster! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm

*giggles* Sure....and I want to be a big fox and use the potty~! *sarcastically* :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Prankster!   Return of the Prankster! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Prankster!
Page 1 of 1