The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Empty
PostSubject: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:09 am

Yup! This rp is pretty much about a party over at Chimour's house around Halloween time in Denshire Falls! There'll be games, a haunted house, a horror movie marathon, an obvious (And strict) "No pants, or skirts" dresscode, a few pranks played on a few unsuspecting furs, and maybe after all that if you're all still awake a little bit of trick or treating! It'll be lots of fun, but make sure your caretakers pack you a bit extra diaper wise because you're deffinitly going to need changing after a few movies Chimour picked out this year! (Please no really young characters, it wouldn't make any sense for Chimour to watch something like the Exorcist with a four year old!) So yeah without further ado let us begin!

Name : Chimor Nightsyer

Age : 750 (Looks twelve, acts five, toileting skills of a newborn X3)

Diaper Status : Diapered twenty four seven due to never being potty trained!

Species : Vampire Bat

Appearance: He's about five feet, and two inches tall, both of his wings are about six feet long, he's got solid black fur, black head fur, and lastly he has piercing crimson eyes! As for what he was wearing well he, and his girlfriend decided to go as something a bit more campy this year, and are both going as killer klowns like the ones from that one nineteen eighties b movie "Killer Klowns From Outter Space". So yeah basically Chimour looks like a gothic clown with several plastic spikes all over his costume, with a red rubber nose, white face paint all over his face, big black clown shoes, and a little water gun made to look like the gun from the movie which the clowns used to cacoon their victims in cotton candy!

BIO: The notorious Phantom Thief, having been orphaned at the age of five, and without ever being successfully potty trained on top of that there's no doubt things looked pretty bad for him back then. Given his age he couldn't get a job, but he needed the money, so he resorted to stealing from other furs, and in time he got pretty good at it! Course now he doesn't steal anymore since why would he need to? He's got a loving brother who looks after him, and just a little while ago fate would have it that his parents would come back to life! So yeah things were looking pretty good for the former outlaw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Jessica Hawthorne

Diaper Status : Diapered twenty four seven due to being incontinent.

Species : Rabbit

Appearance : She's about five feet, and three inches tall, has solid white fur, black hair, sports a pair of tiny fangs, and lastly she has crimson eyes. As stated previously she's basically going as a killer klown like Chimour except her outfit is a bit more colorful, and whimsical then his making for a little contrast, oh and she's got a blue rubber nose, white face paint, white clown shoes, and ofcourse both she, and Chimour aren't wearing anything over their diapers given one of the nightsyer house rules in regards to diaper butts. Lastly she, and Chimour are both wearing orange, and black Halloween themed disposibles with spooky halloween themed prints since Chimour got some for free for doing an advertisement for them.

Bio : Haven't really fleshed out much of a back story for Jessica, but well she was basically in a car accident with her mother, and father a long time ago when she was little hench her incontinence, and hench why she's only got a mother now.

------------------------------------------------------

Name(s) : Janet Nightsyer, Brad Nightsyer

Age(s) : ???/???

Diaper Status : They both have complete control so they don't wear them although Brad has at one point in his life shown an interest in wearing diapers before when he was a kid, so maybe one day he'll give into the crinkly side, but well I dunno.

Gender(s) : Female, Male

Species : Vampire Bat

Appearance(s) : Brad, and Janet are both adults, and are both properly potty trained, so they are the only two exceptions to the "no wearing pants in the house" rule! Besides that Brad is six feet, two inches tall, Janet is five feet, and eight inches tall, both of them have real dark fur, and head fur, Brad has blue eyes, and lastly Janet has piercing crimson eyes like her youngest son Chimour. They are both respectively dressed like Brad Majors, and Janet Weiss from Rocky Horror.

As for bios Brad, and Janet really don't have any since I never went real indepth into them in any of my stories before.

(That's it for characters, I mean I like putting lots of detail into diaper changes so having two care takers at my disposal at once will make it easier, oh and I know I'm kind of leaving out Bellfry here, but I was kind of hoping Lig would use him as a character, although he doesn't really need to!)

----------------------------------

Anyways now that I got all of those characters established let's get things started!

It was around five in the afternoon as Chimour kept pacing back and forth inside of the living room, Jessica giggling at him as she sat there on the couch, and as she watched him continue onward with said pacing, his diaper crinkling loudly with each step as he wondered when those guests would get here.

"You do know your parents invited them over here only about ten to twelve minutes ago right?". Jessica teased.

"I know, I know... I am just so anxious, like on the verge of wetting myself from all the sheer excitement kind of anxious!". Chimour giggled.

"Well you are due aren't you? I think the last time I changed you was like what a few hours ago?". Jessica giggled.

"Hehe probably, but well hey now that I think about it I was only soggy that one time!". Chimour giggled. "So yeah I guess if I got to excited I'd be more likely to poop myself, but hey I'm not picky". Chimour giggled as he finally stopped in his tracks, just standing there now as he looked over at Jessica.

"What's up lil guy?". Jessica asked curiously.

"Well do you think my costume looks any good? I mean I know I've probably already asked this, but I just want to make sure it's convincing enough you know?". Chimour asked.

"Well I think it's deffinitly convincing enough to scare the heck out of Lig, and probably whatever he had for breakfast this morning, but well besides that I personally think you look pretty cute". Jessica giggled.

"Hehe well thank you, but I always look cute don't I?". Chimour giggled.

"Yup! Always". Jessica giggled as she stood herself up, walked over to Chimour, and gave him a peck on the cheek, making his face light up like an Xmas tree light!

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Well what the heck I'll join. ^^

Name : Lig Weather

Diaper Status : 24/7 incontinent and wouldn't change it if he could.

Species : Liger

Appearance: Well we all know what Lig looks like and what the heck I'm gonna say he's dressed up just like in my avatar. So Lig's dressed up as a StarFleet Security officer. IE a poor poor red Shirt from the original series and the new movie.

BIO: An outgoing friendly lil Liger who loves his diapers, fears potties and clowns and likes making friends. Lig lives with his older brother Warren right next door to Chimour.

Lig grinned as he walked on over to Chimour's house. His nice shiny StarFleet boots making a bit of noise as he walked. Though the crinkle of his uncovered diaper drowned out any squeek from his boots. Lig adjusted his comm badge and went to ring Chimour's door bell before stopping with an idea. He pulled his toy Phaser from it's holster and readied it and then range the door bell ready to pretend blast his buddy playfully and completely unaware of what Chimour himself had dressed up as.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 am

(Oh what the hey, I'll pop in too buddy. *hugs a batty*)

INCOMING!!!!! *WHAM!*

Name: Nate
Diaper Status: Urinarily incontinent and perfectly happy with just that
Species: Otter... mostly...
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6490129 (Also currently an Emolga for travel purposes)

*a streak of black hit the upper door frame before a tiny squirrel-like pokemon flopped down onto the doorstep in front of Lig* Somebody get the number of that low bridge that hit me @.@
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:03 am

"Hehe sounds like we've already gotten a few guests! Excuse me for a moment, I've gotta go answer the door!". Chimour giggled, hugging Jessica real quick before bolting for the door, readying his gun, opening the door, and pointing said gun at Lig's face.

"DOJO!!!". Chimour cheered playfully, having not yet noticed Nate who still laid there at his feet.

(If anyone else wants to join you need just have your care taker character drop you off infront of Chimour's house, and knock on the front door)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 pm

"Hey Nate nice Costume." Lig smiled down at his friend and then turned too look at the door as it opened. Seeing a very scary looking clown there pointing something at him Lig Promptly screamed, filled his diaper front and back and fell backwards onto his bottom with a squish.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

*hearing the scream the Emolga abrubtly vanished, to be replaced by an otter in a black robe with long pick hair flowing from his head. Held aloft in one paw was a long scythe ending in a pink blade. Looking around curiously he spotted Chimour and then Lig and cocked his head curiously at both of them* Chimour? Why is Lig sitting on the ground looking like he saw the ghost of Christmas yet to come from the Muppets movie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm

"Hehe cuz he's afraid of clowns, and well I'm a big fan of campy horror movies like 'Killer Klowns From Outter Space' ! ". Chimour giggled.

"Oh geeze... Is he unconscious?". Jessica asked as she made her way over to Lig, the smell of a freshly filled diapee hitting her nose when she got closer, prompting her to pinch her nose closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!   The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thirteenth Annual Nightsyer Halloween House Party!
Page 1 of 1