The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What got you started?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

What got you started? Empty
PostSubject: What got you started?   What got you started? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 am

So, what got you guys started? In the fur fandom at large and the babyfur segment in particular... thought it would be a fun thing to find out and compare.

For me my furry interest kind of grew out of my love of videogames, particularly games like Pokemon, Starfox, Banjo-Kazooie... well you get the idea. I always loved games with animal protagonists. Same went for the very few cartoons I remember watching as a kid, the redwall animated series cheif amongst them.
Long story short at some point while looking up fanart I discovered the word "furry" and after a bit of digging realized that's more or less what I was.

As for the whole babyfur scene... I honestly avoided it a bit for a while there. Kind of thought it was a bit too odd for me (heh, coming from a bondage fur). But ended up getting talked into trying some cubby stuff in RPs by Wraith (fireorca), and a few other furs I met along th way... and it kind of grew on me big time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What got you started?   What got you started? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:57 am

Hehe that's a good question... Well I watched alot of "The Animaniacs" when I was a kid, and that show has alot of furries in it so maybe that's why I'm a furry? I dunno, I mean really I just became a babyfur because I thought role playing wouldn't be as fun, or as fluffy without my character being a furry, and so Chimour was created. I've always liked the cartoon characters in the shows I was raised on, and never once in my life did I grow out of this mindset since to me anthropomorphic animal people are still cool, and charming.

Anyways moving on I've always sort've been into Infantilism since when I was like maybe six, or seven years old I remember trying to convince my sister to ask mom to get her a baby doll for her birthday so that I could try to slip on one of the diapers the doll came with. I think I was potty trained at five years old, so maybe my facination with all things babyish, and absorbent started off as some sort of withdrawl? Actually come to think of it that's probably it, and well it was so bad back then that it'd occasionally keep me up at night. Anyways in my later years I got progressively more lustful, and well this lust of mine, once combined with the internet led me to a few sites, and well that's when I realized that I wasn't alone.

All of that time I thought that what I wanted was wrong, that there was something wrong with my head, that I was a freak, and well once I saw how many "freaks" there were out there I felt this overwhelming surge of relief, and yeah once my mom had found out about it it got even better since she was super understanding about it, and bought me my very first adult baby diapers.

Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What got you started?   What got you started? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 am

That's a pretty neat story... particularly the last bit there. Nice to know there are at least some accepting parents out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What got you started?   What got you started? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Yeah I'm a very lucky little batty, that's for sure! I mean I never told my mom about my obsession with diapers, and other babyish things since well at the time my mom was currently a member of the Mormon church, and I didn't feel safe telling her about it... Once my mom had realized the church was full of horse-shit she had eventually caught me um... Red pawed, and yeah if not for her new lack of faith that may've been a completely different scene all together since the church had a very tight grip on her, and could've talked her into sending me off to some nut-house for intensive mental care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What got you started?   What got you started? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What got you started?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: