The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its Me Again Don't Worry Still Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Its Me Again Don't Worry Still Here Empty
PostSubject: Its Me Again Don't Worry Still Here   Its Me Again Don't Worry Still Here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:49 am

For anyone who remembers me its Furry fan/Blue Fox Kit i took some time to think to myself what do i want in my life and you want to know what i discovered. I want to be me no matter what anyone says or does so just call me by my real name Brandon. Let me tell you about my Fursona Alistair a blue fox who is trying to run from who he is a diaper loving 5 year old kit. He is orphaned and has been living on the streets for all his life though he thinks he has all the answers he knows he doesn't so he turns to other people for help sometimes it works but usually it fails. Each person turned away from with out care and so he led a life of stealing and pick pocketing to survive. Through all his hardships he learned a  lesson no matter what happens in life, no matter who you are, and what you decide to bring into your life you are living your life and no one can take that away from you. So he turned  back to diapers and being who he is and discovered that life was given to each individual person for a reason to rediscover themselves in the life that they have here today. I know some you might look  at this and go oh another person putting their life on a forum but i believe that by telling everyone on here who i am and what i stand for will help me achieve new heights. I am a Diaperfur/Babyfur and i am proud to be one.
Its good to be back.
Back to top Go down

Its Me Again Don't Worry Still Here
Page 1 of 1