The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lig's art stuff.

Go down 
+18
FFF
Neptune_Orca
Link
{gone}
Poco
Zee-Zee
Blackfirefox6
Maxis
RyanTRabbit
kaiskune
Nuro
Zandar
lilfox
OnyxAlphaPup
razzie_bunny
Zan~Zan Wulf
BabyBunny
Lig
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Thanks for the comdent Neptune. Well I've got some new art for you guys.

Well I haven't done a Neko in a while so I figured I'd draw this. This is Wirir. He's basically a Neko version of myself. I gave him a very Nerdy room. The bed's a replica of a cryo sleep pod. The thing in the corner is supposed to be one of those green lightning things above borg Alcoves. And if you know what the symbol going across the wall back there is you might just be a nerd too.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 WirriNekocolored

Well here's my contribution to obscure or unheard of babyfurs. This is Sypher. He's a nice snake that loves to climb. I gave him long arms as king of a compensation for having no legs. That way he's got some good reach. And as you can see I've designed a diapee for him. It's basically a regular fur one but the tail whole in smack in the middle. Just slide it up, fold it, a tape it, and there ya go.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 SnakeBoycolored

Well I was trying to think of a babyfur that you don't see often and well this popped into my head I just had to draw it. Chenwur here is a bright little Wookiee and loves to tinker with things. He's very observant and knows a lot about the forest and likes to be helpful. His diapers are cloth but with a leak proof outer layer. Chenwur as you can see has a little conditon due to a gene defect that pops up now and again. But the bright side is this defect also allows him to speak Galactic basic.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Chenwurcolored

Well I'm a big Transformers fan. Specifically Beast Wars and Beast Machines. So here's Lig as he would be in the Beast Machines sereies. I tried to get the color of the grass and tree right with that of those on Cybertron after the technorganic revolution. Couldn't find any references so if it looks a bit off that's way. And yes the crotch plating is supposed to look kind of like a diaper. That was the idea. hehe. Lig's sword there is made from his tail and is more then just a sword. It also opens up into a gun.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigTransformercolored

As always comments and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:29 pm

Well I got some new art for you guys.

Well Jadefox did a sketch awhile ago of his character in a romper stating that you don't see it often and well I thought I'd do this pic. I really lik eho wit turned out. I'd say Lig's like one and a half years old in this pic. He's just about to plop down in the sand box with his bucket and shovel when his mom snapped this picture of him looking tilting his head just as he heard something. Hehehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigRomper

Well I'm a fan of the Mass Effect Story line. Never played the game just seen cut scenes on youtube. Anyway Neselous here is a nice and bright lil fella. He was rescued from a slave trade place by a Kragon Bounty Hunter hired by the Citadel. So unable to have kids himself He adopted the orphaned Turian. And now Neselous is having a blast playing on a nice world. Looks like someone's about to get soaked. But looks like Neselous already is. hehehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Neselouscolored

Well I was watching some old eps of Tiny Toons and got inspired by an ep with baby Plucky in it. So Here's my new duck character Bucky. Bucky here's smart and nice and fairly out going. He loves his teddy and his thick diapees. Bet you guys can guess what he thinks about the potty. Yup. I made his diaper extra thick for the pic. I keep calling em Ducky Diapers. Hehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 BuckyMessy

Well here we have a pic of Lig as a Teen agers. He's got his Laptop in paw, Still has Bushy there on his bed, and still diapered as we can see. Yup Lig's never giving up on his diapers. Just look at his poster. Hehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigTeenColored

Well as usual comments and Advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Great batch of pics! My favourites are romper-suit baby Lig and teen Lig. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Thanks a lot ZeeZee. Now for some new art.

Well I said I'd do it and I did it. The cloverfield Monser as a babyfur. Ironically enough the Cloverfield monster really was a baby. Which makes me wonder how big the adults are. Anyway I basically brought Clovey here down to size for being a baby. Awww isn't he cute? I bet his fav snack is "People Gummies." The wallpaper is supposed to be city buildings. And the thing he's got his hand on is a tower of blocks.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Clovycolored

Well some of you might remember my Irken character Zen from a while back. Well here's a new pic of him. Somebody made fun of his diaper and got to be on the recieving end of his big gun. That pile of ashes is all that's left. Now he's like. "Who else wants to try and make fun of the diaper?"
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 ZenandhisGunwet

Well here's a pic of Lig in a sleeper. He's all tired out and snoozing like the cub he is. Wonder what he's dreaming about. Looks like he picked the covers off a bit thought. hehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigSleepingSleeperBlanket

Well that's all for now. As usual comments and advise are welcome
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:02 pm

as i told you in the im lig, every good job. My fave would be the wookie, he is just cute looking. Could he be the son of chewie? hmm? well any way keep up the good work bud! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Thanks Drake. Well folks I've got some new Art for you guys so here we go.

Well I've seen a lot of pics of Anubis as a chibi and such so I decided to draw his kid if he ever had one. So here it is. Anubis Junior. Ain't he a cute lil lil guy. Can you imagine him with his dad on Take your child to work day? LOL. "Alright Junior. You can feed Ammet this guy's heart now." Seeing as how he's Anubis' son he's got a similar ability and can tell what people are like instantly. This is Juniors usual attire. Sometimes he does wear a waist cloth though when the situation calls for it. Nobody makes fun of his diaper. After all who'd wanna risk his dad's wrath?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 AnubisJuniorwet

Well some of you might remember Len from one of my early works. Well here's a redesign of him. Len here is quite the bright boy and despite his appearance is actually pushing 26. He had the misfortune of contracting a virus which regressed him to age two physically with all that entails. But thanks to his tech sazy brain he's coping with it nicely. His lil hover chair is quite comfy and makes getting around easier. Although he still hasn't gotten used to needing diaper changes every few hours. Speaking of which I think it might be changing time now.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LenLittlewet

Well I decided to get around and do some more FMA fan art. Ed and Al once again diapered. This time I drew Ed with his Automail. I think it came out well. Al seeing as he's the little brother is a bit more babyish. Looks like All really needs a change though.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 DiapeeElricswet

Well this is a piece of gift art i got from a buddy over on DA. I love this pic to pieces and wanted to share it. Hehehe. Looks like Lig's got some soda. He's gonna have one soggy diaper in a while. Can I get any volunteers to change him?

Well that's it for now. As always Comments and Advice are welcome.

Last edited by Lig on Mon May 31, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Hehehe, I love the last one!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Thanks a bunch Neptune. Well folks I've got some new art for ya so here we go.

Well this is what you get when you mix late hours at night plus a can of soda. Random Eureka 7 fan art. I've only recently gotten Geared into watching it and wouldn't you know I missed most of last night's episode. Oh well. This is my fancharacter. So far he has no real bio or anything. But my working idea is that he's a hybrid between a human and Koralean. Maybe that's why he's padded. The genes don't mix quite perfectly.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 SkyBoardcolored

Well this is my contribution to the dino babyfur challenge thing I put out on FA. Iggy here is an Iguanadon. He's your average Nerd. Loves video games and online stuff. And for those wondering why he has blue hair the answer is this. His head looked bare otherwise and I couldn't draw a forward facing cap for a darn. Hehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 IguanadonBoycolored

I'm experimenting with finding a simple chibi style and this is my first experiment. There will be more to come. Now this isn't going to be replacing my usual style just something on the side. You'll probably see it in more comic form or in pics with multiple characters. Anyway this is just a cute pic of Lig in Warren's room looking sad. Maybe he had a bad dream and wants to stay with Warren. Who could resist that face?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigCookiecolored

Well my second attempt at the chibit style. As you can see I'm twieking it here and there. Lig's here standing at a crosswalk with his back pack. Probably heading off to school or something. I like how this one came out. Keep an eye out for more I sorta went sketch crazy for the stuff today so there's more pics like this one the way.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LibBackpackColored

Well that's it for now. As always Comments and Advise are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Well thanks for the comments guys. I've got some new art to show ya. I probably should have updated sooner so I'll update some today and some tomorrow. Here we go first update batch.

Well here we have Dylan spending some time on the board walk enjoying the sunny day. Luckily for him his laptop bag serves as a nice covert diaper bag. Hehehehe. I'm happy with how this has turned out and I'm really getting to like this style I just can't seem to stop doodling in it.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 DylanChibicolored

Well I don't do enough pics of Lig and Warren together so here's one. Lig and Warren are out for a walk and Lig gets a piggyback ride from his loving big bro.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Ligpiggybackcolored

Well Lig's gon down for a nap and well looks like he'll need a change when he gets up. Any Volunteers? A gas mask can be provided upon request for this taks. LOL.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Ligmessysnoozcolored

Oh boy Looks like Lig forgot that change after nap time and well now look what's happened. His diaper's reached critical Mass. Sirius look out I think Lig's gunning for your position of Messiest cub. So who's brave enough to change this stinky cub?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Ligextramessycolored

Well a while ago I did a story with these three guys called The Adventures of the Happy Hybrids. Which I have up on my site. Might post it here too after it get a few more short stories in it. From Left to right we have Dylan the Cabbit, Lig the Liger, and Balt the Folf. Three hybrids that are best buds.Lig as the level head leader. If he were a Rugrat he'd be Tommy not doubt. Dylan's the smart quite one. He'd probably be Chuckie except not quite as afraid of everything. And Balt here is the happy go lucky excitable type that'll try anything except the potty once. He'd probably be Phil. Hehe. Together they are the Happy Hybrid Gang!!!!!
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 HybridPalscolored

Well that's all for now. More to come tomorrow. As always comments and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Well the feet are supposed to be like that. It's part of my style. Kinda cartoony. And Yeah that comments thing is there cuz I basically copied this from my thread on FTT which did get some comments from the last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:32 pm

very cute! remind me to send for a commision sometime!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks for the comments DS and Kiru. Well as promised here's the second part of the art update. Hope you guys like it.

Well some of you might remember a pic of my gargoyle character Max drew for me a while back. Well I finally got around to doing one myself. I changed his hair color though and gave him some freckles. Here he is on the Balcony of a nice sized loft apartment building. His Clan has the entire top floor and is fairly well off. Nokal here does get some teasing from a few of his siblings but not too bad. Nokals a pretty good flier and is smart as a whistle. He loves soda. He'll usually have one with him often. Although that does mean changes a bit more often. Nokal also is practicing in some magics and starting to get good.

Oh and for those wondering I drew him in this older style cuz I just couldn't get his legs to look right. But I think this turned out good.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Nokalsodacolored

Well this was something that came to me last night that I sketched out and colored. Meet Sabe the SaberTooth cub. He's a nice friendly, energetic cub. Sabe's thaw went pretty well although there was some nerve damage as you can tell. Sabe may switch to disposables diapers but for now he's content with the cloth ones that he's used to. He's new to the present having only recently been thawed out of a block of ice by a relative of Lig. So a lot of things are new to him. Like T.V. "Why's dat guy in da little box? Is he stuck?"
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 SabeColored

Well I decided to draw a new human character. Folks meat Jason. Jason here lives in the future. Jason here has some diffrent gene features from most. A few years back before he was born some people started to develop some physical throwback traits to Neanderthals in there ancestry. In short it proved that Neanderthals did integrate into humanity to a point. Those with the throw back features turned out to be pretty darn smart. However they also seem to have lost a few things. For one the tail bone seems to have shrunk even further then it already is taking most bowel control with it and the urinary muscles don't see to be nearly as strong. As such most are diapered. But since it's fairly common Jason here can strut down a walk way with just his diaper and get now looks aside from a "Oh I use that brand too."

Jason here is a tech savy semi cool kid. He's respected for the tech Savyness but also a bit isolated by it as most other kids are intimidated by it.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Jasoncolored

Well I started to take a liking to this guy and Lucario so I drew my own Riolu character Kyo. He's a sweet good natured lil guy who likes to help out when he can. He's fairly curious about everything and is also pretty good with his aura abilities. Not to the point of a Lucario but still above the norm for those his age. He sometimes gets picked on because of the diaper but that doesn't last long seeing as his big bro who I'll draw soon doesn't like to see his lil bro picked on.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 BabyRiolucolored

Well that's all for now. As always comments and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Well boys and girls I've got some new art stuff so here we go.

Well I've been inspired lately and decided to draw Lig as a cute wittle baby. I'd say Lig's less then a year old in this pic. I'm very happy with how this has turned out. Heck and without refrences no less. Looks like Lig's looking up at something. Maybe he wants someone to pick him up. Who wants the honors of holding the lil guy? Maybe give him his bottle? And if your real lucky changing his diapee afterwards? LOL.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigPillowcolored

Well this is my half of an Art Trade with Kiru. He wanted a pic of Kiru snoozing in a t-shirt with a paci and a diaper of the used kind. Here's my rendition. He's all sprawled out relaxed. Looks like GK's laying next to him as his lil nap time Protector. Awww.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 KiruNappingcolored

Well as many of you know I'm a StarTrek Fan. Love the show. So here's Lig as a Lieutenant Engineer on board Here we see Lig in main engineering. Lig here also has some security training hence his phaser. So Lig acts as both an engineer and on guard security officer for main Engineering. He's serving on board an Intrepid class ship of the same type as Voyager. He's also sporting pair of StarFleet diapers. Very absorbent and good for a long haul for away missions, combat, and pulling those late night double shifts. It's not a good idea to pick on this liger about those diapers though. He's a good shot with that phaser and might just reprogram your sonic shower to us green goo instead of water.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigTrekShirtcolored

Well this is it for now. As always comments and Advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Well I got some new art for you guys.

Well here's another pic. This started out as Lig standing next to his bed putting the last tape on his diaper but the darn thing just wouldn't come out right so I ended up erasing and redrawing him laying on the bed. I think it turned out alight. Lig's laying down for a Nap with Bushy sitting guard. hehehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Ligbedsnoozcolored

Well here we have Lig decked out in the Ninja vest and head band from the Hidden Leaf village as well as one of there diapers. Lig's geared up and ready to take on a mission. Hope those diapers have some darn good absorbency and odor control cuz with Lig here you know you'll need it.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 LigNinjacolored

This he is Billy the goat. Yeah creative name huh. Hehe. He's a fairly nice kid and pretty smart. Billy's from a fairly privileged family. Billy himself however does have a problem though. He's blind. However he has a sort of compensation for it. He can "see" the life energy given off by every living thing. As such he can see the general shape of any living thing just not fine details or the thing's actual colors. He can also make out the shapes of non living things as well from the residual life energy that's seeped into them from the life around them. But as before no real detail. So he can see the shape of a book or a monitor but he can't read it. He however can read brale though and loves books on tape and to be read to in general. As for the diapers. He sort of has a small bladder and week bowels plus sometimes the "life sight" doesn't come in so good making finding a bathroom quickly enough problematic.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 BillytheGoatColored

Well that's all for now. More to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Awsome art Lig, i always seeing what you come up with. *huggles his liger friend*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 pm

This is another great batch of pics. I really like Billy, and I'd like to see some more of him! And awww, sleeping Liggy! Heehee, Bushy looks like he's smiling at the camera!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:24 pm

Thanks guys. And Wow I've gotten really behind on posting my art up here. Well time for a bulk update. Instead of posting the pic I'll post links to each one in my FA gallery.

First off is a Pic of Lig with Wings. I did this a week or so before I got the latest Maximum Ride book which I beat my record on and read the whole thing in one day!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1165128/

This is a Pic of Balt I did. I need to draw more of him sometime.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1170025/

This is one of Lig in the Kitchen in a very soggy diapee. Hehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1178623/

Here's one of a new character I did named Sam. He's supposed to be one of those alien human hybrids from The Sims 2. Gotta get the game sometime.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1179108/

This is Zen here. He's My Ireken character. You might remember him from two other pics I did. In this one he's just gotten up and is walking down the hall still in his night shirt and wet diapee.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1183913/

This is the first Pic Of Lig I did experimenting with a diffrent way to do muzzles. I think it turned out nicely. And has a diaper Knock Knock joke in the artist description. Tell me what you think of it.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1190955/

Well that's it for this Bulk update. I'll do another update before too long. Hope you enjoyed the pics. As always comments and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:30 pm

I like the way you did the muzzle on that last one. It sort of adds a touch of realism. (As far as furries can be realistic XD)

The Sims 2 is an epic game by the way, although The Sims 3 is comming out next year... Do want!

Last edited by Alex on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 pm

I really love that wings pic Smile
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Thanks guys. Well here's another art update once again just linking to my pics on FA to save space on the page.

First up is a Dino character I did a while ago. Alan Carpright. A Dino Pirate. I had fun drawing him.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1205624/

This one here is a Godzilla character of mine. I'm thinking a relative of Kiru. Hehehe. His name's Naoki. He's in a Pawpers add in this pic. Hehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1213269/

Here's one of Lig sitting back relaxing on a ride through space. Maybe to some tropical planet for a vacation. hehehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1217443/

This one is a revamp of an older character of mine that I haven't drawn in a while. Ialu. His, and I use the word his for lack of a polite gender neutral pronoun, species is a mono gender. His kind also wear diapers and a standard way of dealing with bodily waste.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1222783/

Well that's it for now folks. I hope you enjoyed. As always comments and advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:43 am

The space Lig pic has a very nice pose. Also, I wanna go to the vacation planet too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Thanks for the comments ZeeZee. And boy it's been another long time between updates. Well here we go.

This one is Lig in a soaked diaper doing his "Happy Dance" if you will. hehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1227973/

This is Deki'wan. My Predator fancharacter. I'm quite happy with how he came out.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1228345/

Here's a pic of my raptor character Spencer sitting outside star gazing.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1247457/

Ah this one was a pic I did a while ago for Kiru's birthday. Kiru as Spawn! Hehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1247472/

Well that's it for now. More to come. As always comments and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Wow. Been a while since I updated. Well here we go.

First up is my Werepire character Mark in his transformed state. I had fun drawing this one.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1261449/

Here's one I did of Lig as a lil baby cub being held by a younger Warren. D'aww ain't Lig a cute lil thing. hehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1267265/

This one is a fancharacter of mine I did a bit back. It's the Son of I AM Weasel. His name is Willis Weasel. He takes after his dad a lot when it comes to intelligence.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1283060/

I did this pic back for mother's day. It's Lig and His mommy at the park. Looks like someone's all tired out from playing in the sand box.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1290880/

Well that's it for now. More to come later. As always Comments and Advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:00 pm

So cute ^^ Like the pics lig, let's see some more, ya?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks for the comment Blackfire. Well here's yet another batch of art from me.

First up is a pic I did for JadeFox which I think turned out alright. Here's the King of wet diapees after a soda bing. hehe.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1293784/

Here's a pic of my Rabbox character I did a while back. Colin. He's half Rabbit and half Fox.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1312653/

This is a pic I did for Drake Siverscales. It helped me get out of an art rutt a while back.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1332336/

Here's another of my hybrids. Martin the Foxcoon. Half fox half Racoon. I like how this one turned out.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1337694/

And lastly is an ID Badge I did for my FurAffinity account.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1312902/

Well that's all for now. As always comments and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lig's art stuff.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next