The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity

Go down 
+5
lil yuffie
Riku
Maxis
Lig
RyanTRabbit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:39 pm

*he BLUSHED and snarled angrily*

"THAT WAS A MISTAKE, NOW LET ME GO!! OR FACE MY WRATH!!"

(superpowers or not in this one? before I continue, I've got two plans)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
RyanTRabbit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 pm

(no powers in this one, I was planning on starting another one soon for powers)
Ryan refused to drink the bottle as it was pushed agaisnt his muzzle, resisitng before he was set down as the woman moved away "what in the heck is going on here..whyu am I paddeda ndwhy is there some...female..thing...." (ryan has a distate/fear of females..so if he speaks disrespectfully please disregard it)
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:55 pm

"i told u i am giveing u all a chance 4 a better life...and max u are in over your head" yuffie picked him up put him over her knee and gave him 20 hard swats on his rear " u gonna be good?"
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:57 pm

(oww...yuffie..that was jsut oww...any chance you could edit that up for a bunny? pretty please... Let me show you how that should have been typed:
"I told you I am giving you all a chance for a better life, and Max... You are in over your head!" Yuffie picked him up and put him over her knee, before giving him twenty hard swats right on his padded rear, "Are you going to be good now?" )
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:01 pm

*Max rubbed his sore behind and stands up tall*

"NEVER!!! VIVA LA MOTHER FUCKING RESISTANCE!!"
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:05 pm

Ryan raised his fist into the air before trying to pull off his diaper "damn right! we need to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:11 pm

INDEED MY FRINED!

*puts his fist forward, charging with all the strength his 14 year old, avarage build body could muster*

"MY MOM TOLD ME NEVER TO HIT A WOMAN, EXCEPT IF SHE CATCHS ME AND TRIES TO REGRESS ME!!"

*slams straight into the caretakers stomach*

(God, that was a long thing to say! Razz )
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:11 pm

(sorry but no) Yuffie grabbed him again and started to spank him therty more times on his bottom
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:12 pm

*shireks,*

''DEAR SWEET JESUS WOMAN! THAT SHIT HURTS!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU, ARE YOU FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD?! LET ME THE FUCK GO!!"
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:16 pm

"its a adatude adjustment you need it bad"yuffie layed him in his crib
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:19 pm

(ouch yuffie...ouch... you know.. I expect a certain level of quality in my roleplays...)
Ryan fdinally managed to get his diaper off, jumping out of his crib naked and runniong for maxis' crib, tackling it full on, knocking it over, "we are not your toys, we shall not be used for your ausment, I do't care if my old life sucked, I dont want a new one if some weird woman is going to be a huge part of it
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:23 pm

*jumps up, giving Ryan a rock on symbol*

"DAMN STRAIGHT! Now, lets blow this joint!"

*looks at ryan, then at yuffie*

"GET HER RYAN!"
*charges at yuffie again*
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Ryan did charge forward, but only to gfrab maxis and pull him back "wait.... we can report her to the police later..shoiuldnt we focus on escaping at the mo-oh dear" Ryan suddenly fell ontho his knees, clutching his stomach " I...don;t feel so good....
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:26 pm

*max ducked down, patting ryans back*

"dude?! are you ok!?"
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 pm

Ryan whimpered as he suddenly wet himself, pee dribbling onto the floor "erf.... I cant.....hold it back..... what did she do to me?" HE whimpered as he looked down, the floor beneth him gettign stained
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:34 pm

*growls angrily*

DAMN YOU, YOU DISGUTING BITCH!"

*he points his middle finger straight at yuffie*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 pm

"stop!! please you two dont like it here but its better then being at home for me...cus my folks beat me so please stop it"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:59 pm

*turns to riku, his anger obviously clouding his judgement*

"WELL FINE, THEN YOU CAN STAY HERE! BUT SOME OF HAVE A LIFE ALREADY...a life...with no bed...no home...no food..no parents...nobody..
*looks truely heartbroken, then puffs up angrily again*

"BUT ITS STILL BETTER THEN THIS SHITTY LIFE, NO WAY AM I BAIN SOME LITTLE BABY AGAIN! NOW LET ME AND RYAN AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO LEAVE, GO!"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:09 pm

Saku stared at the floor a tear falling down his cheek
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:23 pm

*looked back down at saku, and saw the tear hitting the ground*

"...I dont belive it...even spending 12 years of my life alone, and I still became my father..."

*he knelt down and hugged Saku tightly*

"I'm...so...sorry.." He whispered hoarsly, a tear coming down his cheek as well.*
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:34 am

Ryan sighed as he looked at the puddle on the floor "damnit.... even with a second life I still cant escape my problems..no matter how hard I try...can I?..... least this time there is noone to laugh...noone to make me try what I did last time"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:34 pm

just let me know if you need another younger or older character i will be gald to do whichever is wanted))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:49 pm

Saku nussled into Max whimpering
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:36 pm

*hugs Saku tightly, crying* I'm sorry...I just dont think I can live like this..

(we need a new kidnapper, since...well...you know..)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:39 pm

(yea)Saku nussled into max "but its better here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next