The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Children of the Gods.

Go down 
+2
Maxis
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:52 pm

"theres a strong pain in the back of maxis headf. "next time dont throuw a rock." she says as she vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 2:53 am

*he shakes it off, it barely affecting him*

"Yeah yeah, whatever bitch."

*he pockets his hands and walks off casually.*

"See you losers later"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 10:20 am

" I'LL #$#@ING KILL YOU ALL IF U DONT LET ME OUT OF THESE DAMN THINGS" Riku yelled struggeling like mad
Back to top Go down
Inutaishou

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:34 am

He sighed, resheathing the Sounga, snapping his fingers, the chains around Riku fading away " Keep yourselves out of trouble, I will be in touch... " Inutaishou did the same as Maxis, only he used the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:43 pm

kaela stands on a hill top growling at the comment that max made. "how dare he defy the power of a god. ill show him some day." she interlocks her fingers as she looks down towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Max was suddenly behind her, dressed in a black robe, with a scarf attachment, wrapping the lower half of his face up no his nose*

"Then show me."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 7:44 pm

she grins "so you have wished it so shall it be." she turns around her grins becomes evil and demonic they fall into the realm of darkness and evil kaela glides down as max falls like a rock. she summons a giant blade as max is chained to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:25 pm

*he yawns, sitting in the chains*

"Yeah, look, I already all of you idiots that you cant hurt me."

*he sighs annoyed*
"Seriosuly, is this gonna be long, because I have some socks that just need to be folded."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:46 pm

"Whats your deal. why do you think im just messing around? well... i sorta am but it should be painful." kaela asks. blades jab into max's body in several places they seep blight into his wounds they make.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:59 pm

*he yawns*

Never hurt something you cant kill"

*he gives a wicked, evil, smile, showing crooked, yellow, pointy fangs, then his entire body turns into a black muck, sliding away into the night, a faint whisper comes, a bone chilling whisper*

"We shall meet again" A faint cackle fills the air
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Kaela snarls baring blood red fangs. "im not as strong as my parents but i feel as though im growing stronger." she says as she jumps off the cliff edge her world of darkness having been undone. shelands safely at the bottom but decideds to trick travcelers. she disguises her god like pressence and makes it look like she fell down the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Gods.   Children of the Gods. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of the Gods.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy Rps-
Jump to: