The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Empty
PostSubject: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:09 pm

name: cody

deiscription: blonde hair brown eyes, super man shirt ornge coat layered with a camo jacket and jeans with vans

bio: he's a tb/dl, but doesent reallly give out that part of him, other than that he's a crazy-fun guy that loves rock and diffrent things

*he goes into a cafe' with a laptop andd sits down scrolling thorugh his fav. babyfur sites*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:12 pm

name: Kari

deiscription: brown hair red eyes, blue tanktop and jeans with silver coat over shoulder
bio: she is a tb/dl who is kind and keeps to herself but is sometimes a tb mommy
kari walks in and sits with a DS across from Cody*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:16 pm

*he glances at her but goes straight back to his computer for about an hour*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:17 pm

she kisses him gently* "how are you cody"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:22 pm

*he flys over to the other side "okay who the hell are you?" he says his laptop in hand "and second dont go all lovey dovey when i dont even know you, and i hate to be touched"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:23 pm

so you havew forgotten me already" she says with a sigh and turns away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:26 pm

"who are you?' he says quiter as he packs up his stuff
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:30 pm

"i am kari, we met once online and then met a month back at this spot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:34 pm

"hmmm" he trys to remeber with his bad memory due to his pot-headedness
"i kinda remeber some things, i forget what or where, but lets start over, but this time no intemency so quickly k?" he says scratching his head and sitting back down
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:37 pm

she smiles and sits close by* "ok cody whatever ya say"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:38 pm

"so, tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 7:49 pm

"i am a tb and a tb mommy, sort of like you. I just came to this area a lil over a month ago"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:42 pm

(Oooo. I'm gonna join. If no one minds.)

Name: William.
Appearance: Pale skin with red hair and green eyes. Wears a digimon thirt or startrek one and cargo pans.
BIO: He's a TB/BF. Pretty nice and open on everything else. Mostly keeps the TB/BF stuff to himself. He's sometimes a big bro in the community.

William sat at his laptop with some of his TB sites up. As he was listening to the talkings of the others in the run he looked over to Cody and Kari now interested by the conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:02 am

[This is just kinda a hangout right now, looks interesting, I think I'll join up]

Name: Mattikunte Makai, Matti for short.
Appearance: Red fur, black coat, leather jeans, and cloaked diaper, so the bulge isn't visible.
Bio: Bad childhood, samurai skills, and battle scars. He's nice unless insulted, or mocked, then watch out. He's unfailingly loyal, and will fight to the death to protect his loved ones, literally.

He looked around, listening to the conversations, sitting at a desk in the corner, listening to AC/DC.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 11:21 am

she sort of notices the others but chooses no to let that bother her*
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:44 pm

He twirled a pen in his paw, writing random thoughts on a sheet of paper, chewing the cap, trying to think up an idea for a story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))   KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KIRUS SECOND RP ((only thursdays and choice days)))
Page 1 of 1