The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mystic Might.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Mystic Might. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:22 pm

Shouts,"Tell that to my diaper after this is over!" he said having wet a little from the pressure,"Can you sense at least where it is," Sylph said with a growl and looked around
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:38 pm

"It's circling us. It's roughly human size. It's fast." Rosh said standing there just as nervous then he noticed something. "It's not moving closer. So far it hasn't even touched daylight for more then a second. I don't think it can survive in it."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:12 pm

"You're right, it doesn't smell human either. If it is moving that fast either the laws of this world doesn't apply to it or it has to stay that speed and probably has some pretty bad stearing"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:47 pm

"Yeah. So far I've only seen it stop in any one spot for a second. I'll see if I can get it to change it's pattern of movement and see if I can get it heading towards you. You Grab it and hold it down in the light." Rosh suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:49 pm

"Aww you mean I can't just hold my arm out and watch it hit and fall to the floor?" Sylph said trying to lighten the mood a bit,"I will I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:35 pm

"Don't worry you can still mess with it." Rosh said and then lept at the wall where the creature was just about to jump to. The creature hissed as Rosh knocked it off it's movement cycle and it started to fall towards the ground. "Grab it Zan!"
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:23 pm

(Sylph Razz)"Yeah I got it!" He said as he strattled it from the bounce off the floor pinning it to the pavement."I'm not that mean I'll just keep it here," He smiled, looking up to Rosh
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:27 pm

Rosh hopped down and walked over. "Hello there bug boy. So who are you and why are you here? I hear an answer I don't like or don't get an answer we stick a body part into the sunlight." Rosh told the thing. Looking at it now is and sleek black exoskeleton. It's eye were even covered by a clear part of the exoskeleton.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:53 pm

"Man this guy feels weird! Can we get the questioning over with? It's really uncomfortable pinning him," Sylph said, a bit disgusted as he stared down at the thing under him.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:50 pm

The creature hissed at them. "You will learn these things upon the moment of your death!" It shouted. "Sylph. Shove him in the sun." Rosh said. "Maybe some pain will get him talking."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:52 pm

"After that comment, it'd be my pleasure," he said grinning and looking down at the little thing and dragging it into sunlight,"Wanna talk now big guy?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 pm

The creature hissed and screeched in the sunlight as ti's body steamed. "The Nether take you! The Demalion Shall Rise to this realm and cleanse it! Death will be a blessing for you!" It yelled before it's body starter to crack and sinder. "Sylph get off it! It's gonna burst into flames any second now!" Rosh yelled.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:44 pm

"I want fire works if that's what this bugger is going to do for us!" He tossed the thing into the air as high as he could go and stared on with awe. "See, fireworks," Sylph giggled silghtly
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:16 am

"Nice. I guess we know who he was working for at least. The Demalion. What ever the heck that is." Rosh said looking at the falling pieces of charred exoskeleton.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:28 am

"Yeah sounds like we're the only ones that noticed that thing luckily. If we didn't people would be looking at us like we're insane, and what's The Demalion? Sounds soooo soothing," Sylph replied with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:45 am

"Yeah. I just know this can't be good." Rosh said thinking. "It also said something about a place called the Nether. I don't like that. Let's head to the Library. We should check this stuff our." Rosh suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:03 am

"Library? They have this stuff in the library? Well I'll follow you but I doubt it'd be in the library I'm thinking of," nodding in agreement
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 am

"Well you won't find this info in the top floors of the library where the norms hang out. We'll be looking in the lower sections for our kind." Rosh said as they went into the library and started down some stairs.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:09 am

"Ohhh okay, that works," Sylph said amazed and looking at the many older books down here
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:46 pm

"Yeah there's a lot of books. Luckily we don't need to look at every one of them." Rosh said as a floating orb came over to them. "Subject of Search?" It asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:04 pm

"Wow it may be old but prolly a better turn up then the computers up stairs would give you," Sylph giggled as he watched the orb intrested.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:32 pm

"Yeah that's for sure." Rosh said and then turned to the orb. "Demolion and Nether." The orb flashed. "Subjects found. Follow me please." The orb said and then started to float towards a diffrent section of the underground library.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 pm

"Wow, they do have better search results," Sylph said following down the arid library,"Is it just us? Or does this place reek?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 pm

"We are underground not far from a local grave yard. That coupled with the fact that ventilation is not perfect down here does lead to unpleasant aromas." The or b said as it stopped at a book shelf. "Yeah that and the fact a lot of these things in here tend to be written in blood. Heck a few are even bound in human skin." Rosh said as he grabbed the book the orb indicated.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm

"Ewwww, gross. We probably have some thing to do with the smell though," Sylph smiled,"So this is the book?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Might.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next