The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Empty
PostSubject: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:28 pm

here another tb rp from me! as i said we need foundations!

Name: cody
appearance: small belly pale white skin, dirty blonde hair aout six foot

usually weras : jeans and a shirt with shoes and an army jacket

Dipaers?: only when he wants them

picture?: ill get one up soon as ca be, just no face is all!
setting: a city

cody manges to find a pair of paints and walks out the door to his job at a pharmacy, he thinks of the brand of diapers, giving him a bit of a hard on, but then gets to the store for the night shift and puts on his work clothes looking forward to the diapers he would get later in the day!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:41 pm

Ok I'll join.

Name: Danny.
Appearance: This pic.
kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Summersun

BIO: He loves his diapers. But he has a need for them though. He got into a car accident when he was five and has been in them ever since. But he's a nice person and loves to make friends. But this isn't to say he can't be shy at times.

Danny walked into the pharmacy looking around for his desired purchase. He wasn't sure where they were in the store so he walked up to the person at the counter for help. "Um.....could you point me to the....incontinence products?" He said blushing a big
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:09 pm

Name: ryu
appearance: hinatta hyuga but red hair
usually weras : tan cargo pants, red shirt, diaper
bio: ryu is a young girl who loves spending time with friends and wearing diapers, diapers help her feel secure.
ryu walks into the pharmacy looking around for the diapers, being new to the dtore*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:48 pm

"aiel seven sir let me show you" he said hopping ove rthe counter leading him to the aiel where there weher etns of diapers!
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:49 pm

ryu slowly follows the two so she could get some baby stuff*
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:24 pm

I'll join

Name: Arthur
appearance: medium sized hispanic, tan skin and dark eyes and hair, wears alot of black shirts and jeans. Is around 5'8 and weighs 220

Dipaers?: he does but usually are hidden

picture?: I try to find a cartoon pic to use (no scanner)

*walks into teh pahrmacy and sees his friends* hey guys!? what's going on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm

Danny picks up his jumbo sized package. It was a diaper alot like baby ones. One tape per side. It was made by a seprate divison of pampers. "I'm just getting some more...well you know." Danny said lifing the package a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:36 pm

"is it fo yourself? because then i suggest these ones, there a bit more absorbant and feel a little more fluffy and cheaper in price!" he said holding the other product then blushed relizing he gave himself away for his tb/dl sid a bit
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:52 pm

Danny looks at them. "Hmmmm. Actually....I have been meaning to try those." Danny said picking up a package of them. He noticed the diapers had some prints on the tape. Space ones. He grinned without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:53 pm

the girl grabs and a pack in her size and a bottle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:55 am

"ah-hem" he said pulling himself together "i need to be at the regester now" he said hopping back over the counter
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:01 am

"No problem I think I've found my purchase." Danny said keeping his voice even and trying to to sound over excited as he placed the package on the counter to be scanned.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:54 am

she smiles* "so i have finally mert others like me" she says smilin
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:16 pm

*gets a monstr energy drink and a power bar* *walsk up to Willy and Kari* hey guys buying more TB stuff I see. have fun I have game tonigth so maybe afterwards we can have a TB get otogether at my house?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:17 pm

"Sure. I'll stop by your game too. I wanna see it." Danny said smiling.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:02 pm

heheh be ready for a treat...how to let you know I learned that at least 5 other players are TBs as well. That's a surprise to me
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:19 pm

"Wow. I bet. " Danny said grinning as they left the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:59 pm

*he tapped into there conversation and listened in, but being as the shy-guy he is he stays out of it.*
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:08 pm

hey Kiru want to come tongiht?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:16 pm

"um, although thats not my name, i might come, i got late shift*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:18 pm

"Well ok then. Your welcome to come. Oh and thanks for helping me find these." Danny said holding up his bag a lil.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:54 am

she smiles* how about we all meet at my place since it is closest to school"
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:59 am

(sorry kiru my mind was not there) ok cody that sounds good and kari see you there. *takes a drink out of his energy drink and walks out*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:44 pm

Danny walks out to going to get a few things from home. Such as his "Go Arthur!" Sign, his coat, and his discrete diaper bag.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:02 pm

she walks to her house to deposit diapers then to school*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))   kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kirus tb rp ((foundation to relation needed! p.s. be real!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next