The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Town of Magic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Town of Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:44 pm

He sits back, taking a third swig of his liquor, his fighting getting stronger as his drunkenness got worse, and he killed larger numbers with each swig. "Man, I feel good..." he muttered as he incinerated the internal organs of a creature and throws one of them into a second that charged him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:51 pm

Sesshy smiled evily and cut the aliens head off
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 pm

Aaron watched one of the creature's arms glow yellow before a bolt of lightning flew from the arm towards him. Aaron ducked and threw his sword watching with a feral grin as his sword cut the alien to ribbons. He then retrieved his weapon before cleaving another's head off and moving to take down another with a quick stab.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:54 pm

kaela exits the cafe. she runs to the square.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:25 pm

Aaron grabs Matthew's wrist, spins him around and throws him at one of the aliens. He then picks up his discarded claymore and blocks a swing from one of the aliens. He stabs the blade into the aliens knee and then beheads it. He watches to see the aftermath of throwing Matthew at the aliens.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:32 pm

Sesshy snarled and hit one in the face with his claws and cut it in half with his whip
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:37 pm

kaela tosses several exploding shurikens at the aliens.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 8:49 pm

He spun in the air, then held out one paw, claws cutting deep into it's flesh, and he ripped out it's beating heart then sank his fangs into the tender organ, ripped it open, then shoved it down it's owner's throat, paw and fangs covered in blood, and gave a dark howl. "Blood and alchohol, tastes good......"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:50 pm

Aaron snarled and jumped onto one of the alien's backs and forced his claws through its head into its brain. He pushes off the alien's back and slams his claymore down into another's head. He jumps behind another one and cuts it in half. He scoops up some of the blood and drinks it. He grins at the taste and flies of to continue battle.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 pm

He followed Aaron to the next fight, grabbing a blade from one of the alien's paws, wielding it like a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:46 pm

Aaron beheads another alien and asks Matthew, "How many've you taken down, I've got 37." He cuts the legs out from under another and then stabs it in the heart. "Make that 38," Aaron said with a feral smirk.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:49 pm

"I losht count.......aww, Hewl....what doesh it matter?" he asked with a slight slur, and hurled the claw at another, it sticking right into the forehead of the beast and he watched it fall, taking the last swig of the booze, and broke the bottle over the head of the fallen alien, wielding the bottle like a dagger, and threw the shards like shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:56 pm

Aaron growls angrily as one of the taller ones towers over him and blocks his attacks by sing its magic right before he connects with his claymore. He leaps onto its head and jumps off to avoid its claws. He sinks his claymore into one of other nearby aliens and throws it off the blade to the first alien. He attacks as the first knocks the one that was thrown out of the way, but it retreats and Aaron only scores a slight cut on the alien's shoulder. He moves to go after it but has to turn his attention to two more that move to block his path. He mutters under his breath, "Here's 40 and 41..."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 11:30 pm

He whips around and slings the dagger-like beer bottle at the larger alien with a laugh to see it's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town of Magic   Town of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town of Magic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2