The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Empty
PostSubject: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:23 pm

Well I got a brand new story for ya guys. I hope ya enjoy it.

“Dylan honey wake up it’s morning! First day of your new boarding school!” Dylan heard his mother yell up to him. He groaned and sat up in his bed with a crinkle and a squish. Great another place I can go to and be made fun of. Dylan thought to himself getting up and putting his glasses on. Dylan is a 10 year old cabbit. His mom’s a rabbit and his dad’s a cat. And today’s the day Dylan ships off to his new boarding school for gifted furrs. Dylan despite his age is quite a bright boy. He’s got golden brown furr most everywhere except for his toes, chest, muzzle, and the tufts of fur on his ears and toes. All those spots are a light tan. Dylan walked over to his dresser and pulled out a fresh diaper and changed himself. He got his bags which he had packed last night. He stopped at his door way an walked back into the room. He picked up his Plush bunny from the bed and put that in one of his bags too. He walked down stairs and sat his bag by the door. His mom had breakfast out on the table for him. Chocolate chip waffles, sausage with syrup on it and a glass of OJ. Dylan smiled at the breakfast. It was his favorite. Mom must want to make it memorable cuz it’s the last one I’ll have here for a while. Dylan though to himself sadly. This would be his first time away from home. He ate his breakfast half heartedly.
After breakfast his mother cleared the table. She could see he was a lil down. She hugged him as he got out of his seat. Dylan made no effort to avoid the hug at all and hugged back tightly. After a few moments of hugging he two let go of each other and walked to the door. Dylan picked up his bag and they walked out to the car. Dylan sat in the passenger seat next to his mom as she got in. It was a five a 3 hour drive ahead of them. Usually Dylan wouldn’t mind a long car ride. He liked them. But this one was torment. His mind kept drifting over things like what his new class mates would be like. If they’d find out about his diapers. How much he was going to miss home. How far away he’d be from home. Before too long though the he exhausted his mind and fell asleep listening to the radio.
Dylan woke up when they were only twenty minutes away from the school. Dylan yawned sitting up and stretching a bit. Dylan saw the large town around the car. It was all a bustle. It didn’t seem a lot like home. Dylan’s home town was a small a laid back place. Dylan sighed. Yet another unfamiliar thing. As they drove they eventually left the bustling town and were now a lil ways into the suburbs of sorts. The Dylan saw the school in the distance. It was a big spraling place that could pass for a college. Dylan’s mom pulled in down it’s main road and parked the car. Dylan got out and got one of his bags. His mother insisted on carrying the rest for him. She walked him to the main lobby and then signed him in. The tigress behind the desk called someone from the dorm Dylan would be staying in. Dylan and his mom said there last good byes and hugged as the kid from Dylan’s new dorm walked in. He was a folf. Probably 15 years old. The folf had read furr most everywhere. His paws were a silver color along with the underside of his muzzle and the tip of his tail. He smiled at the scene before him.

“Now Dylan this is Balt. Balt’s one of the members of the dorm you’ll be staying in. “ The tigress told Dylan.

“Yeah and t he way things are set up I’ll be your room mate to. So nice to meet ya roomy.” Balt said smiling and holding out a paw. Dylan hesitantly shook and Balt then lead Dylan off down the all and out the door to one of the small buildings. “So your Name’s Dylan huh?”

“Y-yes.” Dylan said always being shy. Balt just gave a light laugh.

“A little shy huh? Don’t worry everybody in the dorm’s nice.” Balt said smiling as they reached the dorms. Balt opened the door to the common room. “Ok there’s the common room here. A lil kitchen over there. Help yourself to anything in the fredge as long as no one’s name is on it. The bathroom’s over there. Remember to knock first. And scattered around are the rooms. It’s too to a room. You and me will be roommates.” Balt told him pointing out everything.

“Ok.” Dylan said still a lil meekly. “How many others live here?”

“Ah well the best way to answer that is to make the introductions.” Balt said with a grin. “Hey guys! The new kid’s here get your tails out here.” After Balt said that there was some general shuffling sounds in the other rooms and the occupants filed out. An Orca, a Japanese dragon, and two foxes that looked to be twins.

“Ok we’re all out here so lets start the meet and greet.” The Orca said yawning.

“Ok. Well Balt this is everybody. The orca is William Sent. He’s 13. The Dragon is Chin Ling. He’s 14 like me. And lastly the Fox twins are Mick and Mike Johnson. They’re both 12. Everybody this is Dylan Lane. He’s 10.” Balt said to everybody.

“Nice to meet ya there.” William said smiling.

“It is a pleasure to meet you.” Chin said smiling and taking a bow.

“Welcome to the dorm.” Mick said with a grin.

“Yep Welcome to the dorm.” Mike said the an identical grin.

“I-it’s nice to meet all of you.” Dylan said a bit over whelmed by meeting all of them. He noticed that he was the youngest in the dorm though.

“Kinda overwhelming huh. Don’t worry you’ll get used to it.” William said patting Dylan on the back.

“Yes. You’ll be fine here.” Chin told him.

“Yeah. You go shacked up with the nice guys.” Mick told him with a laugh.

“Yep. You’ll have fun here.” Mike said an identical laugh. Dylan wondered if these two had practiced doing that identical everything or if it just came naturally.

“Thanks a lot. I feel a lil better now.” Dylan said smiling a bit.

“Well you probably wanna unpack and get settled in. Our rooms just over there.” Bolt told Dylan pointing out the room. Dylan nodded and walked over to the room and opened the door and went in. It was a nice size. It had had two dressers, a night stand, A bunk bed and a desk. Dylan saw that one of the dressers had nothing on it so that one had to be his. He started to unpack his stuff noticing his dampened diaper. He eventually got all his clothes in the dresser and had one spare drawer left. He decided to use that one for his diapers. He opened it and was shocked to see it was already stocked with them. He blushed deep and hoped nobody saw then the dresser was stocked. But he figured nobody had otherwise he would surely have been teased already. Dylan put his spares in the drawer and got out a fresh diaper. He walked over to the bottom bunk and opened up the diaper. He took off his pants and then undid his wet diaper. He sprinkled some powder inside the diaper and then laid down on it and taped it up. Afterwards he pulled his pants back up and tossed the wet diaper in the trash can next to his dresser. He sat on the bottom bunk for a while holding his rabbit plushie. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Dylan said not really thinking or looking at the door. Balt opened in and walked in.

“Hey there Dylan. You’ve been in here for a while now. I just thought I’d tell ya that there’s an orientation in half an hour.” Balt said sympathetically.

“Oh ok. I guess I should get up then.” Dylan said sitting up still holding his plushie. Dylan then realized he was still holding it and blushed.

“Nice plush. I’ve got a wolf one.” Balt said reaching up in the top bunk and getting his down. His was a silver wolf plushie. “Yeah I’ve had t his lil guy for a long time.”

“Nice one.” Dylan said smiling. Maybe this isn’t going to be so bad after all. At least I don’t have to hide hoppy. Dylan thought to himself with a smile.

“Come on. We’ll head to the lobby now and get get better acquainted along the way.” Balt said putting his plushie back on his bed and walking to the door.

“Ok.” Dylan said setting down his own plushie and following Balt out the door into the common room. Everybody got together and all headed to the main lobby where he Orientation would start.
Well thats all for now. Tell me what ya think so far.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:52 pm

Nice beginning, I'll be watching this one.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:35 am

Nice story, it's really sweet. I'm looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 am

Thanks a lot guys. And now by popular demand. More story!

Well there where about 200 students in the lobby all chatting with each other. Dylan figured probably half of them were new and the other half was just some of the students that had been here a while that came to help out. Like the Majority of Dylan’s Dorm.

“So Balt what are we gonna call the dorm this year?” Mike asked curiously.

“Yeah cuz we never really did get around to naming it last year. It needs a name.” Mick said agreeing with his brother.

“I know guys I was thinking the same thing. We’ll have a dorm meeting after the orientation to decide it ok.” Balt told the twins who both nodded in agreement. About a minute after that an older Owl got up on top of a desk so everybody could see him.

“Ok lets quite down and get the Orientation underway.” The Owl said in an amused voice. Dylan thought he sounded pretty nice. “Now for those of you who are new here my name is Mr. Ownright. I hope to get to know everybody and that we have a good year. Ok lets the underway.”

After that they began to walk around the grounds. There were three buildings used for educational purposes and a variety of smaller dorm buildings. The one with the lobby also had teacher offices and the cafeteria in it. The other two were pretty generalized. Dylan was interested to see they had an astronomy program and several different kind of labs that did chemistry related stuff and biology. Dylan was really interested in the Astronomy program. There was a small planetarium built into one of the buildings. The orientation was kind of slow. After it was over it was lunch time so everybody piled into the Cafeteria. Dylan had to admit the food was pretty good. He grabbed a burger and some fries for his lunch and got a chocolate milk to wash it down. As he got the milk some bulldog in line behind him made a smart comment.

“Who was that guy?” Dylan asked Balt as they all sat down at a table.

“Oh the bulldog. His name is Brutus. He’s the school’s resident bully.” Balt answered.

“Yeah and he hates anybody different from him. Least he’s not in any of our classes. He doesn’t have the IQ for it.” Willy commented taking a bite of a tuna sandwich.

“So if he’s not really smart then why is he here?” Dylan asked eating some fries.

“His parents have loads of money and paid his way in.” Mick said with a glare to the bulldog holding his PB & J sandwich

“Yeah his parents got there hands in on some oil business and well there ya have it.” Mike said also holding his PB & J sandwich.

“He bulldog is completely uncivilized and has no honor. I would hate to meet his ancestors. “ Chan said shaking his head.

“Best advice is to stay away from him as much as possible. He’d have a field day with you. You’re about 3 years younger then him and you’re a hybrid. Two things that make you a target in his eyes.” Balt warned Dylan.

“I hear ya.” Dylan said shrinking down in his seat a bit. After about half an hour everybody finished lunch and decided to head back to the dorm. Dylan was glad for that. He hadn’t been able to change since before the orientation and he wasn’t sure how much more the diaper could hold. Or course just as they saw the dorm in sight Dylan’s diaper began to leak as he wet again from his lunch. He stopped dead in his tracks when he felt moisture trickling down his pant leg. Balt noticed Dylan had stopped and then had a slightly surprised look on his face. Even that however was enough for Dylan to start to cry a bit

“Hey it’s ok Dylan no biggy.” Balt told him putting an arm around his shoulders. By now the others had noticed as well.

“Man I hate it when that happens.” Mick said shaking his head.

“Yeah leaks always happen at just the wrong time.” Mike added agreeing with his brother. Dylan sniffled and looked up confused.

“W-what do you guys mean?” Dylan asked confused.

“Guys I don’t think Dylan here knew bout the specialty of our dorm.” Willy said slapping the side of his head as they walked inside the dorm common room.

“You see Dylan we’re all roomed together here because we all have something in common.” Chan said explaining.

“Hey guys lets just stop beating around the bush and show him.” Balt said as he undid his own pants revealing a diaper. Then one by one the others did as well. Dylan stood there slack jawed. He certainly never expected this.

“Ya see Dylan we all wear diapers for one reason or another. I’ve got a gene defect from being a hybrid probably like I bet you do. The twins both have week bladders. Willy there was in a car crash when he was lil and Chan there wears them cuz he has a muscle disorder down there.” Balt explained as each of them nodded confirming it. Dylan then calmed down feeling much better. They all took off there pants and went around in there diapers just to lighten the mood and help Dylan Feel better. Which he did. He took off his pants and then went to his room to get changed and came back out still in only his shirt and diapers.

“I feel a lot better know. I didn’t know anybody else where wore em so I’ve been nervous about everybody finding out. I feel loads better now.” Dylan said sighing taking a seat on the couch.

“Well no worries bout the diapers or anything related to em.” Balt said smiling.

“Yeah you should see Willy’s collection of aquatic plushies.” Mike said with a laugh. Willy grinned proudly.

“My collection will put anybody else’s to shame.” Willy said with a laugh. Dylan giggled and smiled.

“Cool. But my bunny Hoppy is enough for me.” Dylan said grinning. He was feeling a lot better and way more relaxed.

“Why Chan you should show Dylan your light up pacifier!” Mick suggested. Chan laughed and pulled it out of his pocket and turned it on.

“Cool!” Dylan said with a smile at it.

“Ok lets get down to a lil business. What do we call the dorm?” Balt asked everybody.

“Hall of honored Furrs?” Chan suggested.

“Padded Hall?” The twins said at the same time again.

“Big wave?” Willy put in. Dylan thought for a moment and then came up with something.

“I got it! Cub at Heart Hall.” Dylan suggested. There was a wave of silence for a moment while everybody digested the name. They all started smiling and nodding.

“Ok then it’s settled. Our dorm will now be known as Cub at Heart Hall.” Balt declared in a booming voice and every body cheered. Dylan couldn’t help but join in. This was the most fun and happiest he’d been in a long time. And his stay at Ashcroft was just starting.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:00 am

Tha's good! I love it ^^
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:26 pm

Well while I've been off at this college I got around to writing more of this story. I hop ya like it folks.

Well after the meeting to decide the dorm name the Furrs of Cub at Heart Hall or CHH as they decided to nickname it hung around the common room talking and getting to know one another better. After a while Six O’clock rolled around and dinner time was at hand.

“Hey guys. How bout I Order us a sheet pizza Pudgy’s?” Willy asked and got various woops and Yeahs from the group.

“You’ll love Pudgy’s Pizza. They make the best.” Mick said looking like he was about to drool.

“Yeah they deliver here regularly. The school’s students are regular customers of the place.” Mike told him also almost drooling.

“Well if we’re gonna have pizza I’ll pitch in for a twelve pack of soda and break out a movie from my stash.” Balt said getting up and heading to his and Dylan’s room.

“Ok I’ve ordered the pizza. It’ll be here in 20 minutes or it’s free. And I’ve got em on a timer.” Willy said holding up a stop watch. Dylan giggled at it.

“Ok guys here’s the selection of movies. Lets pick one.” Balt said laying out a few DVDs. There was Disney’s Robin Hood, The Core, Tommy Boy, and 28 Days Later. After some deliberation they decided on 28 Days Later. Dylan was a lil hesitant. He did like horror movies now and again but had a tendency to get really scared sometimes. As if on que the Pizza guy showed up. He was a Gray Wolf. It was at this point Dylan Realized they were all still in just there diapers and shirts. But the Pizza guy looked at it as if he saw it all the time.

“Here’s your pizza and the soda boys. The usual. Ah I see your gonna be watching some movies. Well have fun.” The guy said with a smile.

“Oh we will Ted.” Balt said taking the pizza.

“Darn it. Another five minutes and it would have been free. Your times a lil slower then last though.” Willy said taking the soda. Ted laughed.

“Yeah well it took a lil long for the pizza to get made. We got more orders then usual tonight.” Ted told them as Willy paid him. After that he waved and was off.

“So I guess that guy does deliveries here all the time huh.” Dylan said as Balt laid out the pizza and Willy set out the cups for the soda. Which Dylan was surprised to see where actually sippy cups. He shrugged it off though. He was actually kind of curious about using one again. So he went over and grabbed his slices of pizza and a sippy cup of soda and found a comfy spot on the couch. Everyone else got there food and found spots to sit. Balt say on the couch next to Dylan while the twins found two bean bag chairs they always liked. Chu and Willy took the two easy chairs and everybody dug in. Once they were all comfortable Balt got up and went to go put in a DVD.

“Alright guys lets decide on a movie.” Balt told them. There was some general argument that Dylan decided to stay out of. But eventually they settled on The Hills have Eyes. Dylan looked a little nervous about the movie but agreed all the same. So Balt put in the movie and started it up then settled back in his seat next to Dylan. Both continued to eat there pizza as the movie started. But Dylan jumped a foot at the first shock scene. As the movie progressed on Dylan was mesmerized by the plot yet at the same time terrified by the gore at one part he yelped and clung to Balt with a straggled yelp. Both the twins jumped at that but nothing more. They both giggled at Dylan a lil but not much. Balt put an arm around Dylan.

“Hey it’s alright lil buddy.” Balt said comfortingly. Dylan wasn’t really thinking all that clearly. He never does when he’s scared. So he snuggled up close to Balt with a slight whimper but he did nod. Balt cuddled Dylan. Dylan felt better being held like that. He never had any siblings but he was sure this was how it felt to have a big brother. The others sort of smiled. They all knew this was characteristic of Balt. He was the kind compassionate leader of the group.

After the movie was over Dylan had calmed down pretty much. Everybody got up and stretched it was pretty late now and everybody decided to head off to bed. Dylan followed Balt to there room. Dylan yawned as he got out his pajamas. When he first got there he was worried they’d be to childish seeing as it was a footed sleeper. His were baby blue with cloud designs on them. He saw balt getting dressed in a similar sleeper. Balt’s was red with lil charmander smiley flame designs on his. Dylan climbed into bed with a yawn. He covered up and hugged his bunny plushie close.

“Night Dylan.” Balt said as he climbed into his bed.

“Night Balt.” Dylan said with a yawn before he nodded off. Although he had had fun with his new friends he was still thinking of home as he drifted off to sleep. And his dreams were less then pleasant. He tossed in his sleep and whimpered. “Mommy.” Dylan said softly in his sleep as he tossed. Balt meanwhile heard him and looked to him. He went over to Dylan’s bed and sat down next to him and hugged the lil cabbit close. Dylan still asleep snuggled into the warmth of Balt’s chest still whimpering.

“It’s alright buddy. Your safe. I got ya. Nothing to be afraid of.” Balt told Dylan as he snuggled closer whimpering subsiding. Eventually Dylan drifted off back to peaceful dreams purring like a kitten. Before too long Balt had drifted off to sleep too.

Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:50 pm

Aww, that's sweet! I just want to give Dylan a cuddle and make sure he's safe and happy.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:56 pm

Cute story, Lig. I'm glad to see it updated!
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:21 pm

Aww, that ending part just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. A every good storie Lig, i liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs.   Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1