The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maximum Ride RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:13 pm

Ok here's the basic plot. You have a group of kids that escaped from a lab that had been experimenting with genetic engineering. As a result the kids have some avian DNA and have wings and various other lil powers like mind reading, super sonic flight and stuff like that. All of them are stronger then the average adult. Even escaped the lab that made them hunts them using Erasers . They're basically like werewolves with wings. But the kids weren't the only ones so there were lots of DNA projects. Most of which did not live long. In this RP you can be what ever ya like but I recommend that ya have wings what ever you choose to look like.

Name: William
Appearance: Pale skin and light red hair. Green eyes. Wears baggy jean shorts and a Jurassic Park T-shirt. His Wings are mainly gray with the larger feathers being white and speckled black feathers in the muscled areas of the wings.
BIO: William was one of a few that Managed to Escape one of the many Labs across the world that were Producing Recomenents. He's generally not he most talkative and Hasn't had a good past having lived most of his life in that lab. His Genes were spliced with Avian DNA hence his wings. As for powers he can see auras, read minds, and move things with his mind at times. He also seems to be abnormally strong even for most Avian spliced subjects. This strength usually comes in burst of rage during which his nails even turn into claws.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Name: Riku
Appearance: deep red eyes deep long blue hair almost to his feet very pale skin hardly talks
BIO: Riku was part of a experimnt ment to try to create a human in a lab after succeeding they used him as a gunnie pig for several experimnts the first was nanomachines in his blood that give him better sight and some healing abilites another was changeing his digestive system so all he had to do was drink blood to survive then they put him in the aven project but his wings were blak from the naomachines....he has noidea that he was born in a lab and belives that he ws taken there as a infant as h was told
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:28 pm

It was night and one of the white coated Scientist had just brought william back from a battery of test. All of which were unpleasant to say the least. As he was shoved into his cage. William started reading the Whitecoat's mind and got the codes to unlock the doors finally. He waited for a while before he used his power to open the cage quietly and then open the door. He still had to find his friend and get him out too.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:32 pm

Riku was sleeping in his cage tossing and turning and yelling in his sleep dreaming that everything he belived was a lie then a shock went through his body as he was forced awake by a whitecoated man useing a cattle prod to wake him and grabbing him by the collar to pull him out of the cage and off for more experiments they starved riku to keep him weak for if he were full he could rip and tear his way out of here
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:36 pm

William ran down the halls staying quite. He saw the whitecoat dragging Riku away and acted. He tripped the guy with his power and then ran over to him. Just as he got to his hands and knees William gave him a hard kick knocking him out cold. "You Ok Riku?" Willy asked.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Riku nodded " yea im fine" he grabbed the cattleprod and used it on the whitcoat severatimes for payback " look away will....u wont like this" he said his canines growing longer
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 pm

"Don't need to tell me twice." William said turning his back to the site after grabbing the guys' key card.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:47 pm

Riku ripped into the unconchess mans throat violently tearing him open drinking in what he needed to live as the blood splattered the walls he got up wipeing his mouth on the mans coat " ok lets get goeing" he said smileing his caenines back to normal
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:54 pm

"Yeah. Lets find a window and get out of this hell whole." William said tying to sound calm. In reality he was scared as he could be. He didn't wanna think what would happen if they got caught as they wan down the hall and he finally spotted a window.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:00 pm

" hold up a sec" Riku ran back to his cage and picked up a necklace he belived to be from his mom but it had a tracking device on it he ran back and kicked out the window " u first" he said smileing
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:11 pm

William nodded. he jumped out and opened up his wings and took flight. The Building was about 30 stories tall and it looked like they were on the 20th. Willy's dank white clothes ruffled in the wind. Mental note to self. Stop somewhere and get better clothes. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:46 pm

Riku dove out the window falling for a few seconds for the thrill and opened his wings so that he flew next to willam " very nice out here" he smiled glideing along peacefully
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:02 pm

"Yeah. I've never been out in the open air like this before." William said smiling. He looked back at the building. Just as they were nearly out of sight of it he saw the flood lights there go on and heard alarms. But they were already well away from all of it.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:03 pm

Riku smiled happaly " yea...i feel great" he said twistng in midair
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:38 pm

"Well I guess we should head for a town and get some clothes so we won't stick out like sore thumbs." William said as they flew and he saw the glow of town lights.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:44 pm

"yea...bu dont we need money" he asked
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:05 pm

"Yeah well at this point we need some cloths. So we just drop in behind a store break in grab some clothes and fly off." William said scanning the town as they approached it. They were too high up to be seen by normal people. But Williams avian eyes had no problem picking out every detail below them despite the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:17 pm

Riku smiled "soooo...how we gona get in....i mean we cant just crash though the roof"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maximum Ride RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride RP   Maximum Ride RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride RP
Page 1 of 1