The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall of the Human Empire.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fall of the Human Empire. Empty
PostSubject: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:52 pm

Ok folks I got a new RP idea that i just had to post up. Ok here's the plot. It's in the distant future and humans have reached out across the stars colonizing worlds as they went. Problem is though some of those worlds were occupied by other sentient beings. Most of which weren't nearly as advanced as humans. Humans came with promises of friendship and such. But once they had lowered the planet's guard they conquered it quickly and enslaved the inhabitants. Now it's some time Later and the slaves are getting restless. The Human Empire is about to fall. There are even factions inside it that are trying to destroy it. In this RP you can be any alien race you can think up or any from a show or movie. I'm also allowing furrs as well. Just don't everybody be a furr and we'll be fine.

Name: Otana
Species:Untana.
Appearance: This Pic.
Fall of the Human Empire. UntanaColored
BIO: Ota's people were one of the first races to be enslaved by humans. His kind are used for manual Labor, Scientific Research, Servants, and some that have had minor gene alterations are pets. They were a peaceful people with about mid evil level technology. They lived in towns and villages in there planet's thick jungles. They never had problems with crime or ever had wars. There kind always co operated with one another. The concept of slavery and war was something new to them. But they're learning it now. And starting to fight back.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:33 pm

Name: Auron
Species: Neko
Appearance:
Fall of the Human Empire. SASUKE-KUNN
BIO: he is alittle crazy but a hard worker he worked on a farm for a long time but ran away being tired of working so hard so he waits for the humans to fall
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Otan walked the near by forest. He was in hiding. He had escaped his former owners. He walked the woods unsure of what to do now. The feeling of freedom coursed through him. Although from time to time his hand drifted to the bar code mark on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:18 pm

Auron looked at the thing walking through the forest he sat on a treebreanch " are u lost" he asked smileing down at the furr
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:34 pm

"In a way. What province am I in?" Otan asked. He didn't need to ask planet. He knew he was still on his home world. The moons still matched and so did the day cycle. "What are you? You bare a resemblance to the slavers yet you don't seem to be one. I am an Untana." (Not a furr.)
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:48 am

(I'll join if it's not too late.)
Name: Tinu
Species: Ralc
Appearance: The Ralc are a smallish (4'-4'6") people with pointed ears, solid black eyes and a light coating of fur all over their bodies. Tinu specifically has pale grey fur and typically wears a blue hooded cloak.
Bio: Tinu was born into slavery. He grew up watching his family worked brutally hard in a mining camp on his home planet. When the mines were depleted he and his siblings (his parents had long since been worked to death) were sold to separate owners. He hasn't seen any of them since. He was sent to this planet as a domestic servant, but when his mistress died her son freed Tinu as he was opposed to slavery. Now Tinu is trying to figure out how to run his own life after being told what to do for so long.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am

Tinu walked down the road toward the other two. When he saw them standing there he stopped, but made no effort to hide himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:02 pm

Auron smiled his cat ears twitching " i'm what the slavers call a neko" he lept down closer to him " and i dont know...all i know is that ur in a forest" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:04 pm

"Well it's still nice to to be alone out here." Otan said and then saw the other guy standing in the path. "Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:09 pm

" i dont know" Auron lept down to the ground and looked at him " who are u?"
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:08 am

Tinu hesitantly came closer, holding up his hand. "I am Tinu, and I'm just passing by. But you aren't humans either... are you freed too?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:15 am

"Escaped is more like it for me. I'll truly be free once I rid myself of the slaver's mark." Otan said placing his hand on the bar code.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:51 am

Tinu came closer and inspected the mark. "I've seen marks like those at the slave auctions. My original owners were less...precise." He pushed the sleeve of his robe up, revealing a brand on his forearm in the shape of the mining company's logo. The skin around the mark was bare of fur due to scar tissue.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 am

Riku smiled touching the scar from where he had cut the mark off of his skin " u should cut that patch of skin off....its the easyst way to be rid of it*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 pm

"I won't go that far. A simple burn will do for me. Once my skin heals from that it will be like the mark was never there. My kind are fast healers. Part of why humans prize us as slaves. We last longer, can be beaten more severely without permanent injury and are useful in there medical research." Otan said with obvious disgust for the humans.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:13 pm

" hmm...i guess...." Auron said not realy thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:38 pm

"I guess I'm not terribly concerned with concealing my past. I was freed the day before yesterday when my mistress died." Tinu explained, "The trouble is, I have no idea what to do now. There isn't work for a freed slave. And that means no food or shelter either."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:57 pm

"I don't want to erase my past. Simply my connections to these beast that call themselves men. As for what to do. I suggest you join us. I'm heading deep into the jungle to find a village. It is said to be a fortress. Built using the slaver's own technology. We will use it to end there rule. And end there entire race if we must." Otan said. Though his kind had long been known for it's peaceful ways he had no qualms about destroying this one race that had done so much harm to so many.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:22 pm

Tinu pondered this for a moment, remembering his brutal past and the death of his parents. "Okay, I'll go with you." he shrugged, "I've got nothing else planned out anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of the Human Empire.   Fall of the Human Empire. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of the Human Empire.
Page 1 of 1