The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Logo contest.

Go down 
+8
Envy
The Sleeping Fox
Bluescales
BabyBunny
razzie_bunny
Zanzawolf
Baby Dio
Lig
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: sweet! ^^   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:26 am

Coolies!! ^^ Now after you choose the winner, I was wondering if you're gonna keep the ones who didn't win? It'd be kinda cool if we had a banner that changed every month or so ^^ y'know, like maby one for each holiday or somethin??
Whoo man, heheheh I gotta try this now... *grabs his trusty pencil an scribblepad an hops onto his bed*
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 12:58 am

Fear the logo ness!

Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Erklelk1.th

tHE MIDDLE PERSON WITH THE HAT AND MOUSTACHE IS ME! The one rowing the boat who is tired is Lig. The one loking at people being my muse is Kiru. The onewaving at us is Kaela. The one admiring the pretty butterfly is Tykari! We are currently in Venice!
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:05 am

Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Banneryetwaaavehj5.th

How about this one?! XD Kari was at the top of the banner. she pulled the "pull for Diapers" Line. And then we all get diapered. Lig, on farthest right, gets a super thick diaper and is blushing!!! Awww....And Kiru, on Lig's right, is wearing a padded footed sleeper and is rawrring. On the other side, on the farthest right, is Divot, laughing her head off while hitting the floor. Then it's me. I point and giggle at you both! MWAHAHAH! Girl's Rule!
Back to top Go down
Bluescales

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:42 pm

I have a possible picture. It's not great, and I actually kind of prefer the current one with all the little critters in it to mine. Site Logo contest. - Page 2 FurDenLogo
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:16 pm

Yeah. Those lil critters are actually tree of the site's oldest members. Kiru on the left, me center, and then Kari. And then you've go the baby items like bottle, paci, safty pin, and diapers around it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Bluescales

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Lig wrote:
Yeah. Those lil critters are actually tree of the site's oldest members. Kiru on the left, me center, and then Kari. And then you've go the baby items like bottle, paci, safty pin, and diapers around it.

Oh, I see. Like I said, hehe, I like them ^^ *grins sheepishly*
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:53 pm

Mwuahahahaha....

My site logo entry is just a contimplation of things I drawn over the course of this year...

hope you like it,

- The Sleeping Fox

P.S : i did the colouring to...except on lig and warren, Lig did that...

Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Banner11
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:04 pm

Alright, I'll try. ^^;; It should be up later today. :3

Okay, done! Resize as needed. o.o
Site Logo contest. - Page 2 FurrDenBanner
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 pm

I like it! Both Sleeping Fox's (which I somehow just noticed) and Envy's are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:09 am

Nice Job Envy. Sleeping Fox did good too but odds are I won't be using either. Heck until you posted Envy I had forgotten about this thread. I'm more or less looking for a more generalized Banner. With maybe our most active members on it which would probably be me, max, zeezee and a few others too. It is still a good pic though. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:50 pm

*giggle* I never realised I was one of the most active members, but now I come to think of it, I really have posted a lot here since I joined back in April or whenever it was - I just went over the 1500 posts mark today! Maybe I should find something else to do with my time...

I do love the alphabet-blocks forum name on Envy's logo!
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:51 pm

I knows ^.^ its uber adorable!

And wow...I didnt realize I was such an active member either

(After posting this i looked at my post counter...yikes, I am pretty active here!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:56 pm

Heehee, I'm number 8 in the memberlist-sorted-by-total-posts, Max is number 5, but I don't think anyone's ever going to catch up with Lig!
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:08 pm

I really like envy's!
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Thanks. ^^ and yeah, I guess I really ought to learn to read the dates before I post. x.X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Logo contest.   Site Logo contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Logo contest.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2