The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gothic Glory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:54 pm

I don't know who here likes more of the heavy metal/doomgoth/grindcore/ect.

But recently I started listening to Sins of Thy Beloved, Tristainia, Sirenia, Nightwish, and other groups similar.

It's beautiful material.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 am

I listen to pretty much everything except country.

I listen to a lot of metal though bands like Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Death From Above, Rhapsody, Kamelot, Daath, Disturbed(if you count), GWAR, Killswitch Engage, Moby(Animal Rights), Slayer, Sonata Arctica, Cradle of Filth.

I think thats all the metal/metal variants that I have. I have a lot more other stuff though Razz (over 500 bands)
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 pm

500??

Dang....How much Sins of thy beloved, Tristania, Nightwish, or anything related do you have?
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:50 pm

Oooo I have every Nightwish song there is!...Does that make me emo, without dressing like it? I do like that side of things sometimes (all the time when I'm all alone at my house Razz)
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:29 am

Nightwish is more Doom Goth than anything. And no, that's not emo.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:40 am

Still great music though
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:55 am

uhh of all or most of the bands that I listed I have complete discographies (everything they ever did). And my collection grows every day Razz
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:26 pm

Where do you get your stuff?

I've seriously got to get some new material!
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:02 pm

Well I go for torrents using Utorrent or other such torrent software. All you have to do is go to a site like isohunt.com and search up your favourite band/movie/games and look for the torrent with the most seeders and run it in the program you use and wait. Although, it is highly illegal in the US but fortunately I'm in Canada and at the moment it is legal, as long as I don't sell or distribute my files, which I don't so I'm ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:50 pm

Would that program work for a macintosh? I use a mac book.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:46 pm

im not sure if Utorrent works for mac, I have only used in Windows, if it doesn't there will be some torrent programs that will for sure. I have used another one in Linux too but I forget which one that is, I'll look around for ya and see if I can find a mac compatible torrent program (just checked utorrent, it isn't compatible with mac)
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:06 pm

ah crap.......

any other places that might work?
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 pm

The original Bittorrent has a mac version, I'm not sure on the speeds that you'll be getting with that one or the reliability, but it does work, and is one of the major ones so it should be good enough. And reliability really depends on the torrent you have

http://www.bittorrent.com/download <=== mac version on there
http://www.isohunt.com <=== get .torrents from here
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:47 pm

Thanks....

I just got a 320 gig storage drive. And my friend's giving me all of his data, around 60-80 gigs total Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:09 pm

I like most music, but it fepends on the song. I hate whiny, wimpy music mostly, and having guitar ads points. I don;t really like rap, contry, hip-hop or pop...I mostly like genericly rock. So...goth? it depends, casue I like epic music. However, the only thing I really hate is screaming...but I can live with it if i can undstand the lyrics Razz Nightwish is cool, I agree. Even though Evenescense is lite goth, I like them too. Other than that...I dunno. Good music is good music!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gothic Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Glory   Gothic Glory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gothic Glory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Music Spot-
Jump to: