The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disgaea: Curse of infantos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Disgaea: Curse of infantos Empty
PostSubject: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 2:08 pm

If anyone wants to be laharl then ask because im gonna be etna and Flonne. you can also make new character templates are open for submissions.

Flonne was smiling as she walks through the netherworld swapmeet. "Why hello young lass would you be intrested in buying one of my items?" an old looking crone says. "Sure." Flonne says smiling. she pays for the item that looks like a bow. "You will be sent the rest of thbe set later." the old crone says smiling. as flonne walks away she turns back to thanks her but the stand isnt there. "Hmm thats strange."
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 3:03 am

((its generally mean to take two characters right off the back, even if you are the maker of the RP....... ill consider joining))
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:47 pm

((k. you can ask if you want flonne or etna. i wont keep them i may have said that but im changing my mind.))
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:52 pm

((ill wait for anyone else to join to join. but i was just saying, claiming more than one premade character is generally frowned upon))
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:23 am

i will ytake flonne))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:38 pm

((ok we will also need a template for custom characters though.))
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:49 pm

give me a lil bit and i will come up with template))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:51 pm

((k))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea: Curse of infantos   Disgaea: Curse of infantos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disgaea: Curse of infantos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Misc. RPs-
Jump to: