The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kinda diapers do you wear/like?

Go down 
+15
Daervhir
DLInu
Envy
Chazor
Lig
Kin, the adorable fox
Incontinent Wolfhound
Silverdrake20
Zee-Zee
Drake Silverscales
Poco
FFF
{gone}
Zan~Zan Wulf
Lil Eevee
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Empty
PostSubject: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 am

Just a random thought out here, what brand of diapers do you guys like?

Me personally, Huggies all the way b/c they feel soft and comfy. If they made a size 7 like Pampers that woulf make my day. Also, when they had the Lion King prints on them, but now their gone. *whimpers*
That and Depends, great leak protection and their nice and big.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:56 am

I like Depends, only cause it's all I've tried, and Huggies is awesome, but just doesn't stand up XD
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:22 am

Abena for me, X-plus is all I wear anymore.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:28 pm

Huggies are nice. Of course, I don't really fit in them anymore but...
Pampers are really good too. Really soft.

Actually, here's a little trick. I saw this a little while ago somewhere online... anyways. Basically, I have a young brother at home right now who still wear size four Pampers. Basically, take one, open it and you can put it to the front of your underwear and it sort of feels like a diaper. You can wet it too, but watch out, if you wet a lot or if it wasn't put well... leaks occur really easily. If you can buy, I guess larger would be better.

I like Depends though. They're the best I get... in fact, they're the only large sized diapers I get. Here's a little something. I don't know if it's just the one's I have or all of them are like that, but the depends I have, they actually have very subtle print on them. It's more embossing on the plastic than print, but I saw stars and moon in the plastic beneath the "cloth" layer. Kind of makes me wonder of Depend knows...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:21 pm

I haven't bought any diapers in a while. Crying or Very sad
When I did, though, I'd get Goodnites, which leak really bad after the first wetting, or Depends, which don't leak, but aren't really soft or padded very well (they're meant to be inconspicuous.) I'm definitely going to try some of the Abenas since so many of you recommend them. They're pretty pricey though.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Im on my last diaper of depends, don't know if im going to get any more but if i do they will be the fitted kinds.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:59 am

I've heard a lot of good things about the abenas. I can just fit into the XL size of kids' pull-ups - they don't hold much, but it's still fun to wear them Smile
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:35 am

I finally tried the Abenas. They're really great since they feel like a normal diaper (unlike depends) and they never leak. The only thing I don't like about them is the printing. It says "Abena XPlus" all over them. Still, they're the best I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:25 pm

Where the heck do ya get Abrenas?

I'm tired of Depends and the store brand diapers.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:24 pm

Abenas have to be ordered from medical supply companies. Just do a google search, there are companies in the US and Canada, probably elsewhere too. They are pretty expensive, just as a heads up. I paid more than thirty dollars for a pack of 14 of them, after shipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:00 pm

Paerole wrote:
Abena for me, X-plus is all I wear anymore.
OMG! i always wanted to try those! all i got is walmart brand and boosters!
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:49 am

*smiles* I usually use Depend due to availability, teh fitted ones. Othere wise I really love Abena X-plus. So ncie and thick and real Razz I orders some the otehr day as well as some boosters...hmmm, a day in X-plus?
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:14 am

I like Pampers and huggies. Yeah, I can fit in them.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Well Depends aren't the best in the world but there definitely worth a try. I use them myself a lot. There not half bad and are pretty absorbent. I'd say try em. Also don't be afraid to try store brands. They tend to be better then you think.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chazor

Chazor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:08 pm

I typically like Huggies, but then again I don't fit in them at all. BUT however I do know of a trick that works alright if you have 2 of them.

1. Open both of them and put the front of the back one overlapping the back of the front one. (So basically it looks like an extended diaper)

2.Now, it typically works best with a stapler, because tape tends to make them fall appart, but staple the edges together where the two diapers overlap. And for crying out loud make sure the sharp edges of the staples are on the outside of the diaper and put some tape or something over them.

3. And after that you basically turned 2 diapers into 1 that fits alright.

Currently I am eying Bambino diapers, as they are one of the popular diapers in the AB/DL community. With 2 tapes ( I think), and a front panel design. with of course the plastic covers ^.=.^ But unfortunately you have to special order them which means they come right to your door and if you are not living alone it may be difficult to get them. Here's their site http://www.bambinodiapers.com/
Back to top Go down
{gone}

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 pm

yaa, bambinos are really cool, I wanna get em and they are apparently THE most absorbent like more than the X-pluses by 2x or more. Also apparently the tapes are super good, unlike a lot of other brands.

Only problem is they only ship in the US X_X.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:19 am

really? o.o I am on the list of people to be notified, and I haven't heard anything ;_;. Ohhh that would be so cool if they did o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:05 am

i would like to wear bambinoes. but i wear a comfy a walmart brand with diaper stris!
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:38 pm

I like the Zellars brand. There the best store diapers I've tried, and tend not to leak unless their on funny or your laying. And, their only like $10 a pack.
Back to top Go down
DLInu

DLInu

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I go with unique brief (holds almost 90 oz) or euro brief (holds 98 oz). both of these are you put one on before bed and change 12 hrs later then repeat. they may look like they cost a lot but you could wear 24/7 using only two a day. as for leaks they only happen if you put them on funny. they also stay dry to the touch after wetting unless youre getting close to their max. cuts down on the rash chances for extended wear.
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 pm

I have pampers size 7 and abenas xD

Both good :3
Back to top Go down
Kuro Neko

Kuro Neko

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I'd say what I have currently.. but.... ...I'm not proud of it D:

From what I've seen though..

Pampers~ To me, at least, it's the best.
...The best I can afford, however.. x__X; I have no job...
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm a big fan of pampers, which I can't fit at all, and am now usually wearing Depends Maximum Absorbency since nothing else in my size, and sold locally in stores is as good.
Even those though don't fit me so well, which is why I'm so excited that my mom is going to get me some new ABU Cushies.
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Chimour wrote:
I'm a big fan of pampers, which I can't fit at all, and am now usually wearing Depends Maximum Absorbency since nothing else in my size, and sold locally in stores is as good.
Even those though don't fit me so well, which is why I'm so excited that my mom is going to get me some new ABU Cushies.

Your actually getting some???

....I hate you...D:

Not really :3 *snuggles*

No really...I'll steal them...
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Pampers ARE the best. Cept Luvs. Luvs. LUVS <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kinda diapers do you wear/like?   What kinda diapers do you wear/like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kinda diapers do you wear/like?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next