The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sparring rp

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Zan~Zan Wulf
Raikan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey I thought this might be a fun one to do...
I mean I myself like fighting with my characters... remember though this is sparring, not a grudge or death match
Diapers are allowed Razz
Name;Raikan 2
Species;Mewtwo
Appearance; A bright yellow mewtwo most of the time, he can change color at will like a chameleon. He has black wrappings around his arms and legs.
Weapons; A short Katanna, shuriken, bomb tags,wire, a Chinese-styled long sword, tassels hanging from it and his own body..
Bio; Loooking for a friendly fight... dont get him too excited though... Razz

*Raikan walks into the sparring area and sits down, tail curled around his head as he waits* [hope others join up!]
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 pm

Name: Zan
Species: Wolf
Appearance: A rather small wolf for his kin but makes due as it is, his fur is light blue with a dazzling white under belly. His eyes are ice blue and is often seen with simply an open Dark blue kimono and his diaper exposed
Weapons: Mainly uses his two daggers, Kom and Lao. His secondary is fists or his bladed boots
Bio: Zan was brought up by humans and endeared a lot of humiliation by them and learned to fight, his attitude a bit rough on the outside but a complete teddy bear inside

*Zan walks in from the halls and sees a mewtwo sitting there and grins, trying to sneak in unnoticed*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 pm

*His ears perk and he sniffs around, opening his eyes*
Wolf... around 16..... two daggers... and thick diapers....*He says casually as he walks over*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:54 pm

*He whimpers and growls slightly*
Damn psychics...how'd you know all that though *he watches him slowly*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:08 am

*He smiles* Nothing of the kind..... just highly attuned senses.... Your diapers rustle quite loudly, your scent tells me your age and your daggers are lightly clinking together..... *He says as he stretches*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:32 am

Ahhh, at least I can hold being quicker over you *He smiles rustling his diaper intentionally*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 am

*L grin at your diapers and smile* Wanna spar ya little pup?
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:03 am

*I nod happily and smile* I'd love to
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:04 pm

*He grins and snaps his fingers, an arena is chalked out on the florr while he shrugs his cloak off, revealing a powerfully muscled body, a little chubby in some places, complemented by leg and arm wrappping and a katanna strapped to his waist, a holster on one hip* Lets see what ya got
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm

*Zan ooooos and nods getting ready in the circle and smiling* Let's
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:17 pm

*I step into the circle and a energy sheild goes up to protect anyone watching as I drop my hands and begin making seals* Inu, saru tora hijutsu, ne, tora...*I murmur*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:07 pm

Not gonna happen *Zan zips along the side to his right and swing my hand down to interrupt him, knowing he'd be able to dodge easily*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:04 pm

8You hand sinks into my flesh and you see a demonic grin on my face as my eyes waver* Shadow Clone Explosion technique....*I murmur softly*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:09 pm

*I whimper and move barely in time to avoid a real problem and pant some* Not good *I look desperately around for you*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:22 pm

*Dust is in the air as the air settles and you hear a whistling sound, as of flying metal*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:31 pm

*I duck and roll to avoid whatever was being able to move that fast and search around*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 pm

*YOu see kunai slam into the ground and a fluttering paper floating down*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:56 pm

*I carefully avoid the things that you conjured and stay towards the end of the ring*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:59 pm

*You see the other side of the paper as I appear at the other end and you see the writing on the other side* Boom.......
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:02 pm

Not good... *I feel a slight warm spot on my back as the gaint kunai helps protect me and I scamper up it and look around for you*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:44 pm

*I grin and you see me on the far side, legs spread as I begin making handsigns again, much more rapidly this time as I take a deep breath* Ninja Art! Poison mist!!!! *I say as I open my mouth and breath out a cloud of toxic gas, swiftly slipping on a mask on the lower part of my Jaw to protect myself from it*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:45 pm

*You see a flash of blue as Zan jumps and helixes over you and makes a cut on one of your arms, temporarily disabling it from use and I land on the ground with a face mask I managed to slip on and look up at you grinning* "Not working for you there?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:54 pm

*I slowly grin and licks the bloods away as I put my limp hand on the katanna, my good hand flicking though handsigns as I take another breath* Fire technique Fire basalm tenchnique! *I say as I spew out a cloud of flame ash spreads and mixes with the poison as I lift and clasp my dead arm above the bicep*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:01 pm

You and your stupid Justu *I quickly roll on my back and twist my tail and legs to propel the falling debris away from my position, thinking of a way to stop this maddness*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:18 pm

*My hand glows green breifly and I shake my arm out, regaining all mobility* THere we go .... now... *I say as I light up a match* So long...*I say as I toss it into the volataile mixture*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring rp
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next