The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

evolution.

Go down 
+4
Tykari
Raikan
Lig
Sasha Nekosune
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

evolution. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:03 pm

kaela is shocked my the boom and the rest of the crack heads are sent flying back. "Hey whats your problem. but cool sonic boom effect." she says.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:10 pm

(I couldn't resist)
Alex used to be completely normal until he reached the age of 16. Since then his hand grew a mouth on it. The mouth as been vestigial until recently. That's when Alex learned he could use it to turn sand into exploding glass. He usualy avoids fights, but unintentionaly causes them with his glass explosives.

Alex was watching the fight from the shadows of some buildings. He remained in the shadows until the sonic boom startled him, causing him to accidentaly jump to where he could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:30 pm

((^_^ all are welcome)) "What the fucks going on arte you guys all in some godamn pack of freaks?" one crack head says dropping his bong. "No more crack for me." another says before running away only to come across a dead end. "oh shit." he says trying to climb to the top of the wall. kaela grins. "Looks like its gonna be a slaughterfest." kaela says the crack heads run to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:56 pm

kari was quick to pund on a a humans chest a few fast time with hands ginving them a one way fliyiung lesson
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:27 pm

[May I join? Mwahahahaha....wow, a lot of people are joining this....cool!]

Matthias heard the sounds of the fight and found it eventually, having a red fox tail and his ears have red tufts of fur forming on it, and his eye color is changing to a glittery yellow, his nails now growing naturally pointed. "Who are you guys?" he asked, noticing the differences in them rather than the rest of the humans.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:32 pm

"us just people who are teaching normal humans to fear us superbreeds." kaela says. as she walks up to the crack heads as they cower.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:45 pm

He looked slightly confused. "Superbreeds? You mean this annoying transformation makes us better?" he asked, scratching his ears as the fur made them itchy often.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:49 pm

kaela punches and breaks the wall. "yes." she says. she grabs one and tosses them in the air. she then climbs up the wall after him like some kind of animal. she then backflips grabing him. in wehich she slams intop the ground holding his back against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:52 pm

He gave a slight dog-like whimper at the loud SNAP the person's spine makes when it snaps, still around 15 so he's scared right now, unused to death and chaos, wincing. "W-why did you do that?" he asked in a soft, slightly scared voice.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:53 pm

*Max growls and grabs one of the fleeing drug addicts, looking at him witha scowl and his head explodes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:53 pm

"its fun." she sniffs. "i smell something thats familier." she alks on all fours out of the alley way seems like shes lost to her beast and power.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:59 pm

He followed them for lack of something to do and want of answers to what was going on with him as he began growing more and more fur, flame red, and he itched but didn't know what he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:05 pm

Kaela comes across a girl that looks alittle like her but younger and green hair instead of blue. she is getting attacked by some thugs. "Hey." she stands up. "STop picking on my sister." she says walking over. "They scream before running off. "Kaela?" her sister asks confused. "almost lost my humanity there." she says picking her sister up. "lets go home for now." kaela starts to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Rob tightens his preys neck and then makes a violent motion, snapping the neck as he uncurls and walks away, following max as his skin turns a nuetral green. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:33 pm

He was unsure of where to go next as he began growing a muzzle and fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 pm

kaela finally arrives at her house. "tell mom a good story to make her not worry about me." kaela says putting her sister down. her sister smiles and says "ok." kaela walks away sighing. "im so confused right now."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:36 pm

Alex aproaches Kaela "I see I'm not the only human around here who's different..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 pm

she shakes her head. "nope not at all." she says as she walks into a dark alley and seems to vanish with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:49 pm

Alex forms a small rod of glass. It ignights, allowing him to follow Kaela.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:10 pm

kaela's sillouette can be seen. there seems to be a dead end comming up. she stops infront of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:25 pm

"What was that fight about earlier with the crack heads?" He asks
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:39 pm

"i dont kno i felt a primal feeling telling me to do it." she says as she leans against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:17 pm

He sighed and headed up the street, taking a trench coat off one of the bodies as gently as he could, grimacing as the head moves, then dons the coat, finding a knife, a lighter and a small bag of weed in the pockets as well as the kid's wallet with a bit of cash.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 pm

"So, your transformation has started affecting your emotions too?" Alex answered
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:59 pm

"i dont know but i guess so." she says as she stretches fur seems to be growing on her body. she itches alittle. if she were naked she would looke like she has fur in a pattern that would alow her to be clothless in public. she is still as big as she was before the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evolution.   evolution. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evolution.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next