The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

in need of mommy or daddy

Go down 
+4
Lig
Zan~Zan Wulf
Cuddy Fox
Sasha Nekosune
8 posters
AuthorMessage

in need of mommy or daddy Empty
PostSubject: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:22 am

one caucasion male, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, about 6 foot 3 inches, average body fat, is bi curiouse, likes to cuddle, go to movies, bike, play video games, get cozy.
willing to try new things, funny, good company and smart. currently is attending school, current location in michigan. also is VERY young at heart! X3

Last edited by on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:50 am

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:29 pm

the only problem is we need more people who are willing to adopt people and be caretakers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:59 pm

im a negative guy, dont adopt me i dont deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:16 pm

Why you think you not deserve to be adopted. Everyone should be adopted. I wish I can, but I have my own forum with just about as many post, but a little bit bigger then this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:01 pm

*pats kiru's head* dont think that way. your not always negative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:50 pm

yeah well even here i get a second thought, freakin' A, just cause im a godzilla, lizard or dragon and not a wolf fox or something generic. ppl assume that im a diffrent furr, in a bad way, well ther right! im the worst kinda person to piss off! ill use ur instines to hang ya! and for that i should be kicked cause im an asshole, shoot no1 should care about my ass.

srry this should be in my personal topic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:52 pm

shoot men must pms too cause im acting like i am...
but seriously
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:53 pm

You can be anything you feel like it. If you feel like being a dragon, that is what your heart wants you to be. We all like you if you are anything different. We like you as a dragon. Godzilla, I have a beef with that because I believe Godzilla is a tiny bit bigger then 6 foot 5 inches. But you can be a Godzilla on the forum if you wish in your heart.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:55 pm

Ya Kiru, that's what makes furs unique, we are who we are. We have imagination, and we care. It's all up to you who you wanna be, I like having a Godzilla friend, you should see my story I put up, and you too Lig
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:14 pm

Yeah. Kiru we like ya as you are. And as for a caretaker well ya got me at the least buddy. Heck I'm just as diffrent as you. I mean how many Ligers do ya meet? Not many. So don't you worry. Your wanted here and we love ya the way you are. *Huggles.*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:27 pm

i agree with lig im different as well. how many demon catgirls who are part angelic do you know of? well none that i have heard of?
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:34 pm

And sharks? I'd like to see another diaper fur shark! It's differences that set us apart from the croud. Think about it, you could be a nameless face in a sea of masks, or the pyramids dominating the sahara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:51 pm

i really need a mother or/and a father, i miss that parental bond...
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Well Kiru You know me very well... I can be here for you buddy
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:14 pm

I as well, I can adopt if you wish, you think lizard morphs are weird, try a magic using samurai fox who's half demon and half angel....getting chased down and wanting to be killed by his old teacher for cursing his owl. How's that for odd, ya?
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 pm

I'm his mommy now! Yay! Maybe he'll let you be the Daddy, black?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellflowermall.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:20 pm

If he wishes, I will be, I have nothing to object to and you will be an interesting partner in his care.
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:22 am

Smile
You flatter me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:52 am

mommy daddy! *squeezes both there legs, tail wagging franticly*
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:06 pm

Looks like we're mates now, Black.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:18 pm

That it does babe, that it does....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 pm

But seriously now its for RL i got one piece of the puzzle its time for for the reality part to set in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of mommy or daddy   in need of mommy or daddy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of mommy or daddy
Page 1 of 1