The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what drives?

Go down 
+4
Zan~Zan Wulf
Tonga
Lig
Poco
8 posters
AuthorMessage

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:58 am

what drives you to be babyfur and wear diapers?
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:53 pm

That's a tough question. I've always identified more with animals than people. I can remember being as young as four and insisting I was a cat, or rabbit or something. My parents eventually just gave up arguing. I also had plushies my whole life.
As for the diapered part... I have no idea. That started later, like around 11 or so. But I really have no idea what brought it on.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:56 pm

Well I've always liked animals. Always had some sort of pet around. I remember when I was little wanting to work with exotic animals. As for diapers. Well I've always liked em. I think it's cuz well I had not real say in potty training and I got a spanking a few times for accidents.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:40 pm

I always wanted to just dive into the ocean and live underwater, everything else on land seemed boring. I was much more fascinated by the deep sea than dogs and cats or whatever. As for diapers, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:24 pm

I can vouch for both of them
Furry
I've always cared about animals, they're so just...I guess you could call it right? But I mean they live lives that aren't like we humans can do, we're capable of cruelty, they have a less capacity for it
Wearing Diapers
Well this is a spark, I mean I was on my computer one night and got interested in it, not like I thought it was weird, just I became more open minded to things, I also had a hard (not horrible) bringing up. I mean I was the child of divorced parents, that is pretty stressful and they both were at me to try and turn me against one another. The diaper thing is just not having much of a childhood for me
Back to top Go down
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 pm

Well for the furry part, that all goes pokemon. i just always loved the show since i was young and the characters were just to cute! it was a phase that never left and thank god it didnt. I just love to cuddle w/ my plushies, that makes my day!

As for diapers, this was my whole life. i just love the feeling when i have them on. i tried to stop but never worked out. i dont c my self insecure anymore, i use to be but not as bad. so i just like the feeling when i wear them. but im not gona lie, i hope one day i'll grow out of the diapers, i think they cause more trouble then what there worth sometimes. as for the furry, that can stay around a little longer:)
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:00 am

For me, I am as a lilfur more then a babyfur. My wolf character I choose because of the wolf spirit in the old native american tells. Lilfur do not wear diapers as frequently then disposable trainers. Knuffy do love to have protection on like a diaper or disposable trainers. As the other characters I play, they all except of one Cuddy come to make roleplay go. Cuddy is like Knuffy for me. I love foxes as much as I love wolves.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Well, the furry part, I've just been around cartoon animals since ever. When I was little, there was the Loony Tunes, all the Disney characters. But the animal that really got to me was the Fox. Funny thing is, wherever I looked, there was a Fox nearby. When I was little, I saw a movie and a TV series called The Animals of Farthing wood where there was a Fox protagonist, then there was Robin Hood from Disney, and of course, The Fox and the Hound and a few other movies featuring Fox protagonists. A little while later, I stopped watching these movies and shows either because I never had them or they stopped airing on TV. My furriness was really sparked recently though, when I saw The Fox and the Hound 2 in stores (and bought it), and that really just brought back the original movie and subsequently all those Foxes really just came back and hit me full force. So yeah... And I really do like foxes. Clever things they are... and though I'm not much for keeping pets (mostly due to bad experiences than anything else), I really think highly of animals in general. They never cease to amaze me.

As for the diaper part, well... that goes a while back.

For one thing, I was a bed wetter for a really long time (past the age of 10). My parents couldn't wash sheets all the time and they weren't happy with the mattress. So yeah, they got me Pamper size sixes. But also, my parents didn't quite have a stable life style (we kept moving) and my brother was born when I was four. I was always the care giver and even now, being the oldest of many siblings, I'm always expected to be an example, lead the way, and in general "Big Brother" stuff so I guess it's one of my ways to deal with stress, and since I was older and took care of them, maybe I realized what I missed... So, I guess in a sense, my childhood was cut short and the bit I had maybe wasn't what it could've been. It really wasn't bad, just a bit quick maybe...

What about today? I think I'll always like foxes and animals in general. As for the diaper part, well, that'll probably go on for a while until my mind decides that it's enough... but I don't think that's any time soon.

Sorry about the long rant... I'm done Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:32 pm

i dont know the want to be cradled in a loving poersons arms irl? well i know it might be because my parents fought alot. the reason im a furry is because i truly desire a form better then this fatty meat shell like a furr form. well i dont rightly know i just kow i long to knopw what having fur is like what having ears on my head and a tail would be like. but no not ears on the tail if you misinterperit it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what drives? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what drives?   what drives? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what drives?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Help :: Q&A forum-
Jump to: