The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the war over the bathroom

Go down 
+2
Lig
Riku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:17 pm

How strange He thought to himself, but he couldn't possibly pass up an oppurtunity to see more of this town.
"I'd love to see more of this town, un!" He said, answering her.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:40 pm

Kai had been sleeping on the watch again
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:45 pm

"Riku.....WAKE up!" Willy said standing close to him. "Your supposed to be on watch ya know. If you where tired ya could have just called for somebody to take your place ya know." Willy said sitting in the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:48 pm

Kai yawned " i know...im sorry " Kai said getting up
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:34 pm

God...now he thinks I'm a total idiot...Good job Sakari...Really good job...
Thankfully, the food arrived just as Sakari put her hair back in order. She nodded to Kurumi and started serving her customer, refilling his tea, and pleasing him however he required.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellflowermall.com
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:21 am

Deidara sips on his tea before eating the ramen "This ramen is very good, un" He commented, it actually was the best ramen he had eaten in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:04 am

Thank you. Thank you very much. Miki and I have spent a long time perfecting the recipe. Excuse me just a moment. *She dashed back to the kitchen and all the girls went into magic mode, scouring the kitchen floor to ceiling in just a minute.* "Alright girls, I'll take care of his dishes when he's done. Go home without me. See you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:12 pm

Miki stuck around for a few minuets " Sakari...i need the keys...and a quick change" she giggled alittle
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:59 am

*Sakari leads Yuffie into the powder room and attends to her needs, sending her off with the keys and the kiss. She returns to see the customer is finished and carries the dishes off to the kitchen. She uses her magic to clean the dishes and comes back out, her heart pounding.* "Alright, everything's done. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:12 am

Name: Kaela satake
Apperence: you seer before you a girl in a black onesie she wears a blck ribbon in her hair. she looks like a goth. she also has alittle stuffed kitsune doll.
Weapons: classic katana. also a clawed glove. summoning doll.
reason u do or dont like diapers: they are comfortable for her and are like a security blanket.
Bio:kaela is a goth who is into things like vampires and werewolfs. she also has this thing with summoning and has alittle dool in which she used to summon a child kitsune who is strong but weak against metals. also agile
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:55 am

"Sure thing, un" Deidara said as he slowly rose up from the table
"So... Where shall we go first, un?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:05 am

miki giggled walking home
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:27 am

"Well, let's start in the direction of the watch tower and I'll point out stuff as we go."
*She stepped outside and opened her parasol, then turned and waited for him to exit so that she could lock up.*
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:29 pm

"Alright then, un" He says while walking out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Baby Kikyo

Baby Kikyo

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:51 pm

*Saikari locked the shop and led the way out into the crowded streets.* "Stay close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the war over the bathroom   the war over the bathroom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the war over the bathroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: TeenBaby RPs-
Jump to: