The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support. Empty
PostSubject: Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support.   Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:04 am

Life is really harsh...I know that on a daily basis. I also recognize there is always a shortage of caretakers on the forum. Now, although i am not the best caretaker around, but I am opening up any reaquest to be in my family...a brother, a sister, perhaps even as a charge.I am very loving and I always look out for my friends, even if I barely know them, becasue every so often we need support or a shoulder to cry on. I am good at listening, and will offer much love to anyone who asks. We are a community, us babyfurs, so we need to stick together! E-mail me, PM me, even add me to your IM (Yahoo and MSN only).

>.> man was that some dry gooblygoop! *snuggles* I really don't know who to add, but I will snuggle and cuddle for free! *giggles* I don't bite either. Friends are nice to have, so I am offering my unconditional friendship.

So feel free to ask, I'm here.
(note: no caretaker or mate needed, that depertment is already taken)
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support.   Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:45 am

*slaps* don't you see you already have one O.o look at your sig :p
Back to top Go down

Very compashionate Wolfhound offering love and support.
Page 1 of 1