The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the forest RP

Go down 
+2
Maxis
Blackfirefox6
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

the forest RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Kuro shrugged his tummy growling " foodses"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:30 pm

"Aww, baby's hungry....what to feed him...breastmilk perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 pm

Kuro giggled " me no know"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:47 pm

*he nuzzles his brother*

"I'd take the breastmilk, Brother. Its healthy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:19 am

"otay"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:14 pm

She smiled as she took him back, and slipped off her top to reveal the bra beneath and undid it, holding him close to one of the nipples. "Drink up." she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:09 pm

Kuro started nurseing softly
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:09 pm

She held him in her arms gently as he nursed. "Ko honey, what can we do while we're living here for, well, anything to do?" she asked. [I have no ideas WHATSOEVER and it's BUGGING ME! Gah...]
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:33 pm

(honestly I have no clue either. and it's aggravating to me as well)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:37 pm

(( cue the demon attack)) outside the house there was a horrible roar of wind and darkness began to flood the house
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:50 pm

*Max growls and his wings unfurl, he readies for battle*

"Well Michelle, looks like daddy didnt like the idea of compromise."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:52 pm

Kuro whimpered breaking away from michells breast " brother!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:56 pm

She meeped, handing Kuro to Ko and pulled her shirt on, no time for a bra and picked up Link, holding him close, opening a window and shouted a single word, her voice full of a childish tone of fear. "Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 pm

*he snapped, realizing this was no longer just a fight. This was his brothers life. And he wasent going to play this game anymore. he handed Kuro to Michelle and pushed her back lightly*
"Michelle...keep the boys safe. This is enough."
*he walked out of the cabin and looked to the sky, seeing the hoard of demons approaching as a cool breeze blew. He drew special seals on the door which prevented any demon besides michelle from entering, it also prevented Kuro and Link from exiting. He shut the door and stood in the middle of the yard in front of the home, his wings up and outstretched as the hoard darkened the skies. He poised ready and drew out his long claws, the nails glinting in the soft moonlight as the breeze blew again, the stage was set.*
"This...ends...here."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:14 pm

a ethereal Riku appears next to Ko and slowly became flesh and blood " get back now Ko"

Kuro whimperd
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:18 pm

She knew neither of them, no matter how strong, could best her father as she put the boys down and left the cabin, a strange glint in her eyes as she spoke softly but in a determined voice towards the heavens, her eyes slits, serpentlike and a blazing blood red, commanding her father to leave, refusing to rejoin her brethren, and telling them she belonged here, and if they forced her back, she would invoke the Demon's Seal, a suicide for the Dark Path. As she spoke her form wavered, and revealed her true demonic side, the form of a black leopard with great batlike wings, horns, and the demonic sign, a serpent's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:55 am

*Ko was shocked, but stood his ground, watching her perform this, something in his mind refusing to let this all end without a single slaying*

"THEY SHALL PAY FOR THERE TRESPASSES IN BLOOD!"

*he roared loudly as he took flight, speeding towards the nearest demon in the hoard and slashing deep into the beast with his claws, ripping out its dead, unnaturallly beating heart, and pushing the lifeless husk aside*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:54 am

Kuro in the strange adult form flew out of the house roaring like a mad beast he tore into the demons

Riku being full flesh and blood again drew his sword of darkness and began to slice the demons to peaces
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:28 am

"KURO NO!" *He flew into the crowd of demons and latched onto his brother, concentrating he orbed back into the cabin, throwing Kuro to the floor and restraning him with holy bonds*

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:37 am

Link had woken up "About time for some fun..." He grins and transmutes a buster sword, picking it up and jumps threw a window. He digs in his backpack and pulls out his handguns, going into a stance like Dante from Devil May Cry. "Bring it on!" he says as he loads the clips into the handguns.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm

Lily stood her ground, and waved her paws in intricate patterns, weaving webs of pure shadow that trapped the demons, Riku, Ko and everyone else for a time. "I shall end this personally....." she spoke in a no-arguing, forceful tone as she walked up to a demon sitting on a throne made of bone and ash and began to speak, her gaze piercing.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:17 pm

Link tries to wiggle free. He began to bite at the webs...
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:10 pm

The webs tighten enough so he could not get free and biting did nothing as they were not solid, but purely magic in nature.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:45 pm

*Ko roared* "MICHELLE, RELEASE ME! THE BOYS I CAN UNDERSTAND, BUT THIS IS MY BATTLE TO!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:47 pm

She lightly turned around and simply shook her head 'No' faintly as she tried to negotiate a way that her father and his army would leave with the least amount of bloodshed between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the forest RP
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next