The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vampires and werewolves extinction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

vampires and werewolves extinction Empty
PostSubject: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:42 pm

kaela was walking through a dark forrest. she sighs. she was a hunter who had a hidden but unknown desire to become a werewolf. all she knew was that werewolves intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:34 pm

(I'll join if you don't mind)

Revan is watching kaela from the bushes, he is a large male warewolf. He has had a hard time finding anyone in this forest, still fewer warewolves.
*He licked his fangs* Maybe he could do something about the declining population...

(Do you have a character sheet?)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:36 pm

Name: Alucard
Apperence: vampires and werewolves extinction 300px-Alucard_0021
Breed: A vampire
Bio: A anicent vampire he lived in Transylvanya with his father Dracula he currently is in hideing from the humans and Wearwolvs

Alucard slept inside a abandoned church his coffin under the floorboards
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:17 pm

((ok that will work and its werewolf.)) kaela looks atound she then puts on sunglasses though it seems odd. "Aha." she says pulling a gun out.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:30 pm

Name: Revan
Apperence: typical werewolf
Breed: werewolf
Bio: A young man who was bitten as a small boy

*Revan senses agression from the human and dives behind cover*

(sorry for the typo)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 pm

Name:Kaela
Apperence:van hellsing-esce.
Breed:human... for now.
Bio:Kaela is just your average every day werewolf/vampire hunter though she has been intrigued by wereweolfs sence she was young.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:36 pm

Alucard slipped out of his coffin slideing the fake floorboards away he got out of the church observeing a so called fight (( neptune and kaela))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:37 pm

kaela grins as she aims where revan ducked. "heh these glasses help me pin point werewolfs or vampires. it is dewsigned to target anything with the same dna code as a vampire or werewolf. itys new but it still has some bugs in it."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:46 pm

she blinks her targeter targets alucard. "vampire." she says aiming her gun at him. she removes her clips and pulls out a special clip ment for vampires.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Alucard smiled dashing infront of the werewolf " i will not stand by and wach someone get killed even if they are a werewolf" he snalred drawing his sabre and slashing tbe barrel of Kaelas gun
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:49 pm

kaela blinks. "heh." she says as she pulls out a blade.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:54 pm

The werewolf stands up and looks over at his rescuer.
"Not bad vampire, what do you say to a truce in the face of a common enemy?"
(Revan is quight intelligent for a werewolf)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 pm

Alucard smiled " no...i wont fight you " he sheathed his sabre and turned his back on Kaela faceing Revan " no i will not kill uselessly...that human is far to weak for my blade to kill"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:56 pm

"i prepose a wager." kaela says. "i will be the slave to the first one who beats me." she grins intending on winning.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:57 pm

"heh you say you can beat me?" kaela asks.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:03 pm

Revan is tempted and turns to Alucard, "even if the trecherous human clearly doesn't care if either of us die? Face it vampire, we're scum to them"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:03 pm

" i do not deal in slaves" he smiled walking back into his church " Werewolf...when you defeat her please feel free to come inside...we all need a place to stay"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:04 pm

"not completely the vampire is scum i do have respect for werewolves." she says.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:07 pm

The werewolf turns, suprise on his face. "Realy?... I... I have never heard any human say that..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:07 pm

Alucard went inside his church shutting the door sighing hearing kaelas words but no careing he looked up at the altar and ripped off the crusafix in a fit of anger
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:08 pm

"well your not the only werewolf to say that." she runs at him and dives lifts herself up with her hands and flips over him.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:10 pm

The werewolf follows her with his eyes, back on the defensive. "If you do have respect for us... then why do you hunt us like animals, both us and the vampires."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:12 pm

"well my father sent me to a school where they taught us to hate vampires and werewolves but i couldent really hate werewolves for some reason." she stabs at him with her sword. "i was always intrigued by werewolves."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Revan easily dodges the sword, "Realy... What exactly intregues you about us?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm

"i dont know." she says as she kicks and stabs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vampires and werewolves extinction
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next