The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what did you get for christmas?

Go down 
+7
Lil Eevee
Prav
Sasha Nekosune
{gone}
Envy
Poco
Lig
11 posters
AuthorMessage

what did you get for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:46 pm

so what did everyone get for christmas this year?

I got $120, a few sweatshirts, a couple of DVD’s, and whats in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:13 pm

I got a Nintendo DS with two games for it, a DVD Return to House on Haunted Hill, and a web cam that's now installed on my laptop. Hence the pics I've managed to post.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:52 pm

I got a new phone and a copy of Word 2007.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:09 pm

I got a Tablet, a Wall Scroll, some episodes of Watership Down, $150 gift certificate for EB games, a Harry Potter DVD and a wii point card. ^^
Yeah, I have a big family.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:10 pm

I got... 200mil mesos (maplestory money, my mom let me use her credit card, thats about 180$). 200k NX Cash (that's about 200$). 1/2 paid on a Xbox 360 elite with a bunch of games and a controller. 50$ future shop gift card. 110$ of giftcards at oldnavy. a SHITLOAD of candy (like sooo much, it's ubelievable). an american crew shampoo, gel and shaving cream set. 100$ (cash). 60$ gifcatd for chapters. 100$ giftcard for the movies. My dad is going to be taking me skiing for the day as another gift. Socks. Boxers. and a case of 14 diapers.

And actually, this was a pretty low take from christmas X_X, but I woulda been happy with just socks Razz
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:16 am

Paerole wrote:
I got... 200mil mesos (maplestory money, my mom let me use her credit card, thats about 180$). 200k NX Cash (that's about 200$). 1/2 paid on a Xbox 360 elite with a bunch of games and a controller. 50$ future shop gift card. 110$ of giftcards at oldnavy. a SHITLOAD of candy (like sooo much, it's ubelievable). an american crew shampoo, gel and shaving cream set. 100$ (cash). 60$ gifcatd for chapters. 100$ giftcard for the movies. My dad is going to be taking me skiing for the day as another gift. Socks. Boxers. and a case of 14 diapers.

And actually, this was a pretty low take from christmas X_X, but I woulda been happy with just socks Razz

Wait, you got a case of diapers for christmas? o.o Who gave you that? ^^;;
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:50 am

Well I ordered it myself, cause I know which ones to get, but my mom gave me the money to do it, specifically for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:05 am

that's not fair
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:06 am

Wow Paerole you made out pretty well. Wish I had folks that would have given me money to order diapers. You lucky. You also Lucky for getting that 360 Elite. I want one! Oh well odds are I'll either get it for Easter or my Birth Day.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:04 am

i got an oragami callander and mario galaxy along with some cloths.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:40 am

My sister replaced my PS2 for christmas! Even though she was the one who broke it! lol.
Back to top Go down
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:34 pm

well i spent the first few hrs of christmas in the ER. go there aound 12am. i have been having bad headacks for 2 weeks now and i was like no more i need to go now. so that was a fun present for me. i still havem' but im managing.

but i got to spend time w/ the family and thats always the best gift....... that and the money ^_^
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:41 pm

I got a new watch and, because of bad planning, have not gotten my tablet yet, as in we didn't purchase it yet XD.

So yeah, as soon as my parents get some free time, I most likely will get a tablet, and maybe a printer/scanner combo to scan my older drawings.

So as strange as it might sound, I might get a tablet for Christmas even if Christmas is over already... yeah XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:36 pm

Espionage wrote:
so what did everyone get for christmas this year?

I got $120, a few sweatshirts, a couple of DVD’s, and whats in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

looks like you got your self a remington there... though the colours a bit much
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:31 pm

Hmmm...I got a new iPod (80gig classic, casue i lost my last one...) 2 nice shirts, 1 pair of really nice jeans, guitar picks, a keychain, 1st season of Heroes on DVD. Also, I am getting a Wii, but theyw ere sold out so I will get it next month, and they also bought me a small 19' samsung HDTV, but thats for my university dorm and they told me way back in August they were gonna get me a TV. Yeah, I'm happy...but I feel guilty...bleh...I prolly got too much...
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:50 pm

I got guitar picks, a guitar strap, a guitar tuner, Halloween the Directors cut 2 disc DVD, and an Xbox 360 with halo three!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you get for christmas?   what did you get for christmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what did you get for christmas?
Page 1 of 1