The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so..what did YOU get for christmas

Go down 
+3
kaiskune
Lig
Saiphex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiphex

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-15

so..what did YOU get for christmas Empty
PostSubject: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 4:50 am

ok, so i am curious as to what you all got for gifts this year for christmas? and if you dont celebrate sorry if this leaves you out in any way. also did you get everything you wanted?

i got guitar hero II, lp underground 6, a ton of dvd's, shirts, pants ect. tons of gift cards as well... the only thing i wish i had gotten was a ps3, but i know that isnt going to happen any time soon
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 7:03 pm

Well my christmas hall wasn't that great this year but I got some of the stuff I wanted. A new stereo and VCR, three dvds, some slippers, and some clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 7:18 pm

i got a new computer keyboard, a cycling jersey and a cycling jacket,a digital camera and the new meatloaf album plus teh usuall huge amounts of shower kits ( got 3 aftershave bottle and about 5 deoderant cans on my shelf...they'll last about 2 months before they disappear from my room)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 12:15 am

i got a hooded sweater a how to draw book, a deck of cards, and a survival kit and i think thats about it other then an ipal and 20 bucks and a pokemon ranger game.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 7:28 pm

I gotsa PS2!
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 2:33 am

I got an Ipod and a buch of stuff for it, ike a dock and an awesome case^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:54 pm

an xbox 360, gears of war, elder scrolls four oblivion, a husky plush named balt, and a wet diaper in the mourning
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:02 am

An XBox 360?! O.O Impossible!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:11 am

Sounds like you had a good christmas Kiru. I'm glad for ya. *Huggles.*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:17 pm

DVD player, moterroller L6, s*hit load of chocolate, Daxter for PSP, Jak&Daxter the precursor legasy PS2, 10 books and £200 (altogether)

Gettin X-Box 360 in march for my birthday and may i recomend GTA:San Andreas to bunbun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so..what did YOU get for christmas   so..what did YOU get for christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so..what did YOU get for christmas
Page 1 of 1