The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm

in the colset or under your bed" she says and cmilmbs across his bed to reach hers and lays down
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Neptune nodded, putting his bag under the bed, then sitting on it himself.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 pm

have you been informered of what you must wear to class' she politly asks
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Neptune shook his head. "No... I just arrived a few minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 pm

well ebing that is a girl's school, you must dress like one while you are here"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Neptune went bright pink with embaressment, "Your joking right?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm

she nods "i am truly serious, it is my job"
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Tykari wrote:
ryu had set the spagetti dinner out on the table in the center and was kneeling on her side of the table "would you like to join me for dinner, Nicole" she asks doing her best to conceal that he is truly a guy

"thank you but i'm not hungry" she replies kindly crossing her legs still sat on the bed now surrounded by all to welcoming sheets that were left on the pillow. sighing she lifts her glasses revealing her soft pink eyes as she scanns over the papers
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:19 pm

the papers just tell her of her glasses and list the names of those guys mascarding as girls rather it be by choice or by ofrce. ryu sat there and ate all there stuff
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 pm

Riku sighs and walks into his new school expertly using his cane with his failing eyesight
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 am

kari sees him and leads him on into the dorms, trying to do her best to help him avoid anything that was in his way
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Neptune was practically frozen with embaressment where Kari had left him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Kari walks back into the room with Riku and smiles at the boys
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Tykari wrote:
the papers just tell her of her glasses and list the names of those guys mascarding as girls rather it be by choice or by ofrce. ryu sat there and ate all there stuff

see ryus name on it and looks over not saying a word. not wanting to hurt his feelings as she just turned over the page, suprised her/his own was not on the list . she gazed out of the window looking over the courtyard
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:23 pm

notices the loom on Nicole's face "so you know my secret now, i presume"
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:29 pm

"i wont say a word if you wont" she replys simply soundly strangly non-chalant about it "its not like its that huge a deal is it?
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:45 pm

"what do you mean by me not tell? Hello i cant tell if i tell i will have to leave my sister here by herslef after she worked so hard to get me into here" ryu says in a higher and more nagered tone
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:50 pm

"your not the only one with secrets" she says refusing to be goaded by the agitated tone "i wont say a word, you have my oath on that."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:13 pm

i owe you nicole, how about i take you to go meet my sister" ryu asks doing his best to modify his girlish appearance
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:31 pm

she smiles and gets up straghening her skirt "very well" she says letting the shades drop over her eyes once more
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:40 pm

ryu leads nicole down the hall and knocks on the door, kari steps out of the room and looks at them
R: Kari this is Nicole my roommate
K: very nice to meet you nicole, take care of Ryu for me
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:14 pm

nicole bows to kari respectively catching her glases quickly as they slid off her face putting them back on "nice to meet you kari"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:26 pm

K: why dont you 2 go take a shower and unwind, we dont have classes for a few dyas
R: yes sis as you say "starts to walk off*
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:42 pm

(I think I got a bit lost)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm

nerp, you and riku are sitting in the room)
kari walks back in and smiles to the boys sitting in her room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next