The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:48 am

Leans against the wall of the room, nodding to his statements.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Rai looks down at the cube and then at the lion."Well I'm Rai, in charge of security, interrogation and other such things." He says and then looks down at the cube."This would happen to be one of maxes inventions, a memory cube. It takes the targets memorys and removes key ones based on keywords typed in."

Nick smiles at Yoji and rubs his forehead as he lays a thick diaper under the toddler and gives his bottom a soft spank."Well I want you to tell Lig that I want to talk to him, about a parley. And that I don't want this fighting." He tells him, looking at Slen
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm

He nods in understanding. "Note to self, don't make you mad, don't touch that cube...wait, Max? As in Max Raccoon? That wouldn't happen to be the psycho that attacked me earlier, was it?" he asked, sounding both curious, shocked and a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:21 pm

"Well a cloned body of yours might be nice. As long as you don't mind me making an alteration or two. Like changing the main fur color and adding in quantum computer link. That way I could still do my job on the base." Betal told Jolt as they entered the genetics lab.

"Ah well if the diaper's Only wet it'll last a while longer trust me. Give it a second and you won't even be able to tell you've wet." Lig explained.

Youji looked up at Nick and nodded. "Yeah I can do that. Lig wouldn't mind a peace talk." He told them trying to contain his joy at feeling a diaper under his bottom once again. Slen sneered a moment at the diaper but then smiled at the thought of pulling the diaper away at the last second to torment him. He imagined doing the same thing as Lig.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Vixie waits for Lig to come back,but wonders if she's doing the right thing to like wearing a diaper.

She thinks to herself,"Maybe it won't be too bad to wear a diaper."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 pm

(Rory Lig was just talking to Vixie! He's still in the same room as her outside her cell. I didn't say her name because I couldn't remember it at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 pm

(Sorry,I'll do a different reply)

Vixie looks at Lig.

"Lig,could I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Jolt smiles, "No problem, I'll upload ya back into the network so we can prepare your body." He grins, "You will also have all my electrical abilities too." Jolt uploads Beta back into the network, then steps into a pod for the DNA extraction. "I'm ready Beta, just extract my DNA and make your changes, then I'll take care of the rest."
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Berto heard drake talking to someone and crawled slowly toward maxes lab,
"Drake? lion person? I don't feel so good"
He called out having forgotten skirmir's name.

He continued to try and craw but was still slowing more and more.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:05 am

Rai blinks and hears Him call out as he drops the box and strides to the door, sliding it open and looking down before his eyes widen and he dashes to snag the crawling member. "Come on, sick baby."

Nick nods and tugs the diaper a bit, teasing Yoji before taking hold and taping it on tightly around the toddlers bottom and letting hm up."All right, now then I am going to take you to the dividing line as a gesture of good faith. Come on." He says, picking up the baby and looking at slen as if challenging hm
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 pm

"Sure go right ahead and ask Vixie." Lig nodded

"Commencing DNA extraction." Beta said as the chambered extended out an arm with a very small needle on it and took a pin prick sample. "I've got the sample you can come out now. Begingin alterations. I'm going to make the main furr color blue instead of yellow. " Beta said and then became aware of the medical situation. "Good idea Rai bring him to the medical bay. I'll activate my sick bay holo system."

Youji gasped at the tug and then sighed as the diaper was taped up on him securely. He smiled at the feel of the soft diaper and the crinkly sound it made. "Thank you." Youji nodded and followed.

Slen gave a steely look at the scene and followed. He was quickly getting the feeling he would soon not be in power and that was something the self absorbed reptile wasn't going to allow. Slen padded his pocket as he walked knowing it contained a small stealthy gun he'd gotten off of a diaper spy once.

(Don't notice the gun just yet Rai. I've got a plan for it. A Funny one.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Vixie looks at Lig.

"Do you think Rory will ever forgive me for what I try to do to him?"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:40 am

Jolt meeps as he his stuck with the needle. He never liked them... Always had a fear of needles. The Pikachu walks out of the pod, rubbing his arm, "Chuuuuu..." He whimpered as he heads back to the control pannel. "Alright Beta, I'm beginning the cloning process... Now..." He said as he starts it up.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"Ey, you alright kid?" the big lion asked, having not heard Berto's call very well through the door and headed over towards Rai to check on him. "What happened?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:04 am

Berto moved only slightly as Ria grabs him.
"My body hurts, I can't move"
He said barely able to speak though his breathing was fine.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 am

Walks over with his lion friend thinking the same thing as he stood by him, but slightly off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Rai looks up at the big lion, standing up with Berto in his arms as he rubs a quick hand across the soliders brow. "This looks like the effect of a sedative. You, Skimir, follow me to the med lab." He says as he hefts the guy in his arms and heads out of the lab across the hall."I need a 10 ccs of Adrenaline to fight this off, get it for me lion." He says, hand glowing a dim purple

Nick looks back at slen as he leads the young boy out of the base, his own aura and then thrashing of his tail stilfing any objections as he coughs softly, one hand to his chest as he looks back at slen."dont you need to go take your medicine?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm

"I think he may forgive you in time. But it's noting to happen over night." Lig told Vixie.

"Thank you Jolt." Beta smiled as he looked after the process of intigrating a quantum computer system into the clone's nervous system as well as incorporating various nanites into it as well. "This is going to be nice to have a body. And it's going to be a tough one at that.

Slen sneered at Nick slightly and downed a few pills. "Don't patronize me Nick." Slen said keeping his cool as much as he could. Even so the venom in his voice did filter through.

Youji followed alongside Nick and got a bit closer to him hearing Slen speak up.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 am

The lion looked reluctant to leave Drake but followed the mewtwo to the med lab and dosed out then handed Rai the medication as told. "Yessir..." he replied. He didn't like the off-handed way the 'man' spoke but kept that to himself, not wishing to anger him lest anything happen. He had the fighting capabilities of Slen physically but he figured he had a few nasty tricks up his non-existant sleeve and he didn't want to see them...especially after Max's attack.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:25 am

Vixie sit down on her bed and looks at Lig.

"I guess you do have point Lig,I just hope me and Rory can be friends again."

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Berto could still hear Ria and all that was going on and heard that he was going to get a shot.
He then began to fight the urge to turn his powers back on at the 'threat' of the needle. He knew if he let his powers boost he would become fully bullet proof and definatly needle proof.

His powers drifted from on and off as he saw the needle nearing knowing he needed the shot but still not wanting the prick.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 am

Having dosed off into his own thoughts, snaps out of it and shakes his head. Notices Skimir is gone, but hears some thing going on in the medlab. Pads across the hall and enters the lab, and smiles to him self having found Skimir again. Walks over to where Rai and Skimir are, but off to the side so as not to get in the way and watches quietly.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:43 am

Rai takes the needle from the lion and injects it into Bertos neck, getting it deep into the muscle and triggering a hormone relase in bertos brain that relaxed him as the adrenaline amped up his sytem to fight off the sedative as he pulls the need out of bertos neck. "He should be fine now, he justs to sleep it off and we need to keep an eye on him." He says, settling Berto into a bed and sitting down in a chair.

Nick raises an eyebrow and lays one hand on youjis back as he leads him to the door of the base and turns his head to look at slen."All right slen, you can leave us now. I am perfectly capable of fighting, unlike some." He says, adding a sting to the end of it as he turns to leave with Youji
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:46 pm

"Same here Vixie. Maybe someday." Lig told her hopefully.

Youji looked up at Nick and then to Slen unsure. He didn't really know exactly what was going on and got a bit closer to Nick.

Slen gave a low his at Nick. "I am perfectly capable of fighting." He sneared as he pulled out the gun and aimed it at you. "I won't let you take my power away. I should have never made you my second. I should have seen your weakness for these things. I'll put an end to it all right now." Slen said and pulled the trigger. The gun began glow and Slen let out a screech as the glow enveloped him as he slowly began shrinking into his clothes unable to let go of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Vixie looks at her diaper.She like the way it feels on her bottom.

"I think I enjoy wearing this diaper Lig."

Last edited by Little Rory on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next