The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Skrimir stepped closer to the drake, feeling more confident and safe around him. He trusted him, he hadn't done anything horrible to him as of yet so he felt comfortable around him. He looked over at the mewtwo curiously. "Umm...do you want me to stick around?" he asked him as he watched him put the kid to bed. He would help out if asked but wasn't sure if he was needed anymore or not.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:00 am

Drapes an arm across Skrimir's shoulders in a friendly manor, and flicking his tail behind him as he watches Rai put Berto in a bed. And glanceing at the lion next to him to see if he wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:39 am

Skrimir smiled softly and leaned against the large drake a bit, being a bit cold without pants on to keep the heat in and the drake was really warm...He gave the dragon a 'wait a moment' look as he waited for the Pokemon's reply.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Looks to Skirmir, not expecting the him to lean into him. Meets Skrimir's gaze and nods with understanding at the look he gave him, nods as a sort of reply. Then drapes a wing over Skirmir, drawing him slightly a little closer to get warmed buy the fire that resides inside of his body.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Rai sighs and looks at the two, shaking his head."No, I dont need you
two. Go show our new guest around and get him keyed into the ID
system." He remarks as he pulls out a book and leans against the wall,
waving them off with a slight motion of his fingers.

Nick looks at slen in shock and steps back as he aims the gun, then watches the remarkable action happen to the former leader as he shrinks and he looks down at the gun he is holding."Slen... you were such a fool... IF he was an able leader he would have known we don't use babyfur weapons because Maxis booby traps all of them." He remarks to Youji as he watches, a bemused expression of surprise on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"Well I'm glad you like em Vixie." Lig smiled warmly to her and got up stretching.

Slen continued to shrink down. "Damns you Max! Nick! You awws gonna pays!" Slen said as he moved from his teens down to his preteens and slowly approached toddlerhood. "Nuuu! I nun wanna ee baby! Nu baby!" Slen said trying to throw the gun away but unable to let go as he regresses. "Nu bab! oo oby!" Slen kicked and squirmed as the gun finally fell from his hands and he was buried in his clothes now only a year old. As he kicked trying to get out his now much smaller bladder relaxed and a wet patch appeared in the clothes as a cry was heard.

"Wow!" Youji said in awe. "Dat musta been Max's regress backfire thingy. Hehehehe. He's Only a baby now!"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:42 am

Vixie smiles back an gets up and stretches too.

Rory was on guard duty again.He was thinking about Vixie and wonders if he will forgive her for what she tried to do.He decided to visited her later on to have a long talk with her.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Berto relaxed in the bed as he looked up at Ria now somewhat able to move his lips.

"eerrmm"
he mumbled,
"wia-wia coud youh hold meh I'm code"
He said still fighting off the sedative.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Skrimir smiled and nuzzled the drake's chest a bit as he headed back towards the lab door. "You heard the man..." he said with a wink, quivering a bit as he leaned against the drake. "Show me around..." he said with a purr, sounding more of a rumble but he didn't care. He did want his pants right about now though..."I wonder if the clothes are dry yet..." he wondered aloud, talking more to himself than you but he doubted if you couldn't hear him though, being so close.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Rai sighs and nods as he concentrates and then picks up Berto, holding him close as his skin color shifts to a ruddy red, his body now giving off heat like a candle as he holds him against him."There we go, just stay here with me." He says, pulling a blanket over the 2 of them.

Nick nods to Youji and pulls something from the base of his throat with a ripping sound and a few drops of blood, a small purple node that he speaks into. "Slen is incapacitated, initiate take over of the base. Show no mercy. When i get back I want reports on everything." he says, speaking to his lieutenants through it before looking down at the baby slen.

"Well youji, I want you to go back to lig and tell him i want a meeting as the de facto leader." He says as he picks up the former leader with a smirk. "As for baby slen here, i think a spanking and some time in diapers will change his tune." He says, whistling up a large grey wolf who trots over to us. "Grant here will take you home."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Youji smiled and couldn't stop his gigglingly. "Hehehe. Otay I'll tell him! Heheh I dun fink Slen likes being a baby." Youji said pointing at Slen who squirmed quite a bit in your hands and tried to talk only to speak baby babble.

"Well Vixie I'm gonna go about my task. I'll tell Rory when I see him that you'd like to talk to him." Lig told Vixie walking to the door humming a bit. He didn't know why but he felt pretty good today.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Vixie watches Lig leaving and goes to her bed and laids down for on her bed.She was thinking it would be wonderful if she and Rory can be friends again.She does feel bad for she tried to do,and hopes Rory can forgive her.She let out a yawn and takes a nap.

Rory was outside on guard duty.He was stilll think about Vixie and wonders if her forgive her for what she did.He hopes that he and Vixie can be friends again.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Berto snuggled into Ria's arms and fell asleep by the warm glow and comfort of his friend his body slowly returning to normal
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Smiles softly as i feel you nuzzle into my chest, and your purr afterward. Nods and walks out and catching your words, "We could go back to the laundry room and see if they are done in the wash, then we can get you logged into the system and get you a room. That is if you don't have one." Smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Skrimir shook his head. "No I don't have a room but that last part does sound nice...It's a bit cold without any pants on..." he said with an embarrassed chuckle as he rubbed the back of his shaggy head. "Mind showing me the way?" he asked politely as he looked up at the drake a bit. He stood up and stretched with a pop or two, slipping a paw into the side of his diaper as if it was a pocket out of habit, then pulled it out once he realized he'd done it and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Nick nods and keeps a firm hold on the infant in his hands as the wolf prods you, prompting you to climb onto his back."Remember what has happened today Youji. Lig must know everything. This one will take you home." He then hands him a small communicator. "Give this to lig when your done explaining." He say and pats the wolfs back, prompting him to stand up with Youji atop him.

Rai smiles and sits there with Berto snuggled up as he closes his eyes and sits there, wondering if anything of significance has happened today. his senses had been telling him something had.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:58 pm

"Otay I will! Thanks again!" Youji smiled warmly and climbed up onto the wolf's back with a smile and held on looking at the communicator. Slen meanwhile fidgeted some in Nick's arms looking around at the now huge world around now.

Lig walked into the medical bay. "Hey Rai. Hi Berto. You Ok Berto? Guess that round from the guy outside must have had something in it." Lig said walking in.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Rory checks the front on the base to make sure no one is sneaking around.He wonders if he talks to Vixie,do you think she will lie to him.He don't want to be lie too again and decided not to fall for her tricks.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Berto stirred at ligs voice and then looked over,
"Yeah some sort of paralizing stuff, but I think I should be ok now",
He said with a smile still curled up on Riakain snuggling gentelly,
"thanks for all the help Ria-Ria"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Smiles as Skrimir looks up at me hearing his joints pop a bit, then lets out a chuckle and you try to you use your diaper for pokets. "Hehe, come on lets go get your pants. Though as im sure i have told you, you look every cute with just the diaper on." chuckles again and heads off to the laundery room, flicking my tail behind me as i walk.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:39 pm

The large lion blushed and nods. "You've said so before...but even with fur, without pants I'm kinda cold...and I don't want to leave my stuff in the dryer forever..." he said quietly and followed you, crinkling quite audibly and tries to cover his diaper with his shirt a bit. "I uhh...don't have to use these, do I?" he asked, having forgotten that tidbit from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Nick smirks and pats slens head, chuckling."Mmm poor baby slen, lets go to My base and see how things are coming along. Im sure you'lll look adorable in a onsie after we get you all padded up." He says as he walks back to the base, a larger black snake anthro meeting him at the door as he walks inside and sits down for breifing.

Rai smiles down at berto and nods, stroking his head gently as he looks up at lig. "Yeah from what i can tell it was a derivative of snake venom from the Egyptian black mamba.... Should wear off in a little while longer." He says and then looks at a screen behind lig, eyes focusing for a moment as he stares."Umm lig... look at that screen behind you.." he says, the screen displaying Youji riding atop the wolf, heading to the base
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Slen grimaced at the thought of being diapered and put into a onesie. He squirmed more in your lap trying to say his objections but was only able to get out baby talk as he squirmed there and tried to hit you.

"Good. Wonder where they got that kind of venom from though." Lig said studieing the venom read out. He then looked at the monitor. "Wait a sec. I know that Xeno. It's Youji. But he was captured a few weeks ago. What the heck." Lig said grabbing a multi pistol as he left the room securing his lock on his diaper as he made his way for the door.

Youji smiled on the wolf's back. "Yay! We're almost back home!" Youji cheered seeing the base.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 am

While Vixie was taking her nap,she started having a baad dream.It was about her and Rory at the facility.She remembered her and Rory were running trying to get away and finding somewhere to hide.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Chuckles walking with the lion, "Of course your going to have to use them. You won't find any kind of potty here in the diaper base. But don't worry, i will be happy to change you when the need a rises." smiles at you and pats your diapered rump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next