The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Furr Ship.

Go down 
+2
Baby Eevee
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Alrighty well since this got such great responses in the discussion thread i thought I'd go ahead and make this RP. Ok here's the basis. We have our crew of Furrs on board a ship that's currently trying to make it's way back to earth after there colony was destroyed by an as yet unknown species. You can be whatever furr ya wanna be and diapers and some baby stuff are certainly allowed. Also positions on board the ship are first come first serve. Oh and we're gonna call the ship. The Destiny. But if a person has the position you want your welcome to ask to swap with em. Ok with that in mind here's my ref sheet.

Name: Lig Weather.
Species: Liger
Diaper Status: Diapered 24/7
Appearance: Hehe I think we all know what Ligy looks like. ^^ But in this one he's wearing black onesie. A body armor vest that also projects a body shield and a red vest with a com badge on it.
Weapons: Two mark 7 multi pistols and a force sword.
Special Abilities: A white light capable of healing and being used as a shield.
Bio: Lig was born on an the offworld colony some ways out from earth. His father was a Captain in the Fleet and his mom designed ships. She did much of the design work on the Destiny. Lig's Brother had recently gone back to earth to study for his future career as a fighter pilot. Lig is completely incontinent due to a gene defect of him being a hybrid.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 am

Name:Rory
Species:Lion
Diapered Status:Diapered 24/7
Weapons:Handheld Gattling gun and net launcher that uses electricty
Appearance:See Avatar,Blue oneise,boots,a body armor that is also a body shield,and a com badge on it.
Special Abilities:Super strength
Bio:Rory was born on a offworld colony far away from Earth.Both his father and mother were soldiers.His sister is on Earth studying to become a mechanic.Due to an accident,Rory is incontinent.

Last edited by Little Rory on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 am

(Rory. This RP is mostly going to take place on the ship. Meaning we're coming from the destroyed colony and won't reach earth for quite a while. Meaning if you want to play your gonna have to have been on the colony when the shit hit the fan. Thought I made that clear.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 am

(Sorry,I'll change my bio)
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Name: Neptune Storm
Species: Blue orca
Diaper Status: Often wears them, but a bit embaressed about it
Appearance: See avitar for main look Wink For atire He wears a black sleeveless top and shorts with combadge. His clothing is designed to be amphibius like him.
Weapons: 1 anphibius laser pistol, and a rifle with scope of a simmilar design, plus a beam sword.
Special Abilities: Uses sonar for enhanced awareness of his surroundings, and occasionaly as a weapon or illusion against his enemies.
Bio: Neptune's parents were both traders who ran their own ship, making a living by trading goods between planets and colonies. Occasionaly his family was wanted for transporting illisset cargo, but they managed to sneak past most. His parents were killed when the colony was destroyed, and he inheretted their small ship, currently docked on the Destiny. (that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:33 am

Name: Drake Blackwell
Species: Dragon
Diaper Status: 24/7
Appearance: avatar pic.
Bio: Drake had always had a love of things mechanical and working with his paws, his family owned there own hover car customization garage and he spent hours on end up gradeing and improving the performance and engines of the hover cars. When the planet was attacked he and his brother was the only dragons from there family that survived.
Skills: Advanced in mealy combat, working on any thing mechanical, psion magic.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Alright then I think we got everybody we're gonna get. So lets get this thing started.

Lig walked down the halls of the Destiny and boarded a lift. After a few moments the lift stopped at the bridge and Lig walked on out and took a seat in the captain's chair with a crinkle and smile as he brought up some display screens.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Just then Rory arrives and gets on the lift,he goes to see the captain to get his orders.Every step he take,he hears his diaper crinkle and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Neptune smiles as he's already there at his station on the bridge. "Hi Lig." He greets from his seat.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Rory arrives at the bridge and sees Lig and Neptune are already here at the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:57 am

Sighs stepping of the elevator walking into the bridge and taking a seat, cleaning off his paws with a rag that had engine oil on it.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:17 pm

"Hey Neptune. Morning everybody. So what's up this morning? Anything interesting on the scanners?" Lig asked leaning back in his chair stretching some.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Rory sees Lig and goes to meet him.This is is first day on the job and want to make a good impression.

"Good morning captain,how are you on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Neptune turned his chair and grined at Lig. "Morning sir. And nothing especialy out of the ordinary on scanners, a few starsystems, the occasional ship.."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 pm

"Good Morning Lig, not much just got done doing some upgrades on the medical droid in the med bay." Flicks his tail as i take a seat at one of the computer read outs in the back.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:32 pm

"Ah well good news all round then. Morning Rory. Well lets see not a trace of the Hunters on sensors. I'd say I'm doing pretty good. Here's hoping for continued smooth sailing." Lig said crossing his fingers as he looked over his console.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Rory smiles at Lig and looks at the console too,he hopes that there won't be any trouble out there.

"That good to hear captain,I hope so too."
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:32 pm

(I'm joining tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
FireOrca

FireOrca

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm

(throwing VERY minor wrench in rp. i love throwing curveballs and seeing how everyone reacts, it makes everything so much more interesting. the balls arent rp breaking tho, and if i really want to do anything serious, ill consult with lig, especially after what happened last rp i was doing here. >.>)
name: Wraith H. Fireorca
position: none, is a freelance mercenary after what happened to his family *see backstory* (theres your wrench. like i said, minor.)
registered serial number:8235-96
diapered status: near constant
specialty: ship to ship combat and repelling boarders. ship to ship combat includes combat outside the ship using pressurized suit.
appearance: looks like his picture except he has a pink scar over right eye. wears carbon black armor with the patch of his former unit. laser pistol strapped to right leg and large combat knife on left.
backstory:ENTIRE family wiped out during the assault by the unknown aliens, exists solely to seek revenge on the aliens. he has suspended his "contract" with lig so that he continue to serve.

Wraith steps onto the bridge and after glancing around, leans casually on the bulkhead. he turns his head and, eager to engage in combat, turns his head to lig, "Any signs of them captain?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fireorca62
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:40 pm

"Nope not as of yet but the day is young. Who knows what we'll end up finding." Lig told him looking back at you with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Rory looks at Lig.

"Sir,is there anything you want me to do sir?"
Back to top Go down
FireOrca

FireOrca

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:20 pm

(oh lig, you might want to post details on a.) the ship [ i dont want to be screaming to fire the railgun only to find out the ship u designed has only lasers and missles] and b.) the unknown alien race. yeah its unknown but someone needs to have at least seen it. we really cant rp a fight if we dont even know what it looks like. if you do want to make it mysterious, make the details vague)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fireorca62
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Lig leaned back and looked at the screen by his chair. "Yes you can. The second planet in this system. I'm picking up something in orbit. Do a detailed scan of it. I've got a bad feeling about this." Lig said looking at his data screen. "Wraith if my hunch is right you might just have a chance to fight today."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Rory looks at Lig and salutes Lig.

"Yes sir,where do I go sir,this is my first day here sir."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm

(Rory we've been on this ship for a while now. Your character should know his way around.)

"OH that's right. First time on the bridge. The operations station just over there." Lig said pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Furr Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furr Ship.   The Furr Ship. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Furr Ship.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next