The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the portal to happyness!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:41 pm

"That Ok. I think I soaked mine too." William said now noticeing the wettness around his wast.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:43 pm

"well, i wet the bed now and then, but i never went poo.." says feling the lump in the back of his adult diaper
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:45 pm

*gets out of trhe crib and looks for the two guys*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:46 pm

"I wouldn't worry. It's probably just from the bad dream." William said assuringly.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:47 pm

(I feel left out now Sad )
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:49 pm

(Say you heard us talking and walk in. That will work.)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:51 pm

(Yay! Ok!)

*hears them talking and is abot to walk in but stops to listen*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:53 pm

"hmm, anyway, i probly need a change"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 5:57 pm

"Want me to?" William asked knowing how difficult it can be to change a dirty diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:00 pm

*blushes* "u-um i dont know...i never was changed by anyone else before..." says a bit embaresed
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:04 pm

"Well I won't if you don't want me too. I know it can be a bit embaressing at times." William says understandingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:17 pm

"w-well, i would like to experince it once..." says a bit embaresed but always happy to find someone else to change his dirty diaper
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:18 pm

*tinks she should go in right about now* "Hey guys!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:18 pm

"H-hey rachel!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm

"Ok then lets get you chaned." William said getting fresh diaper out of a drawer and some supplies. "Just lay back and I can start."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm

*is super embaresed*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:23 pm

William undose the snaps in the bottom of the sleeper and then he untapes the messy diaper. He wipes Cody up and then puts on the cream and powder before tapeing the fresh diaper securely in place. "There ya go buddy all done." He says. He then gets out a diaper for him self and changes himself in a simalar manner on the floor. "There now I'm fresh and clean too." He said pulling up the bottoms his star pattern PJs
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:27 pm

*had covered her own eyes while they got themselves changed*
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:49 pm

*walks up so this teh portal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 6:37 am

*hey wolf? i thought you came to the door...sides...portals happen like terminater style kinda...cept more random*

*smiles at the fresh diaper* "thanks, its better than what i could have done" says taking both the dirty diapers and throwing them away to return the favor
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 4:23 pm

"Ah. I just got more experience with diapers." He said yawning and streching a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 4:32 pm

"realy? how long you been in em?" says goin down stairs into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 4:35 pm

"Well the first time I got some was when I was 14 or 15. Not sure witch. Shortly after I got them I started to get into the online stuff. Never anything heavy. Never had internet at home for a while. But I'm experienced with it now." William says pouring himself some OJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 4:42 pm

"huh relay? ive been in most my life, i snuck some here and there, even though they were all to small, then around thirteen, mother dearest found out, but she bought me my first adult sizes when i wa thirteen, ive nly been online and on the forumsfor about, not even a year i think..." says grabbing a bottle and some creamy milk*
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 4:52 pm

*follows the boys ino the kitchen and grabs herself a bottle and orange juice.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the portal to happyness!
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: TeenBaby RPs-
Jump to: