The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?

Go down 
+4
Riolu
kaiskune
deltagumon
Incontinent Wolfhound
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Empty
PostSubject: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:12 pm

ALRIGHT I'M AN ADMIN NOW! YOU SHALL ALL FOLLOW ME AND RECIEVE MORE HUGS, COOKIES AND LOVE!

What, think I would be an evil dictator? Anyways, i have been upgraded to Admin just to let you all know, and I will not let the power get to my head Razz

Anyways, as I was thinking before, the site has been around for a while and I was thinking it could use a little sprucing up here and there. Before I come up with ideas, what would you guys like to see more of around here, and what additions/subtractions can be made to make the forum better? If ya got any, post them here or PM me, Lig or Onyx.

We'll have a great time ^^

Love Sirius

PS I'm fixing up some small errors here and there as I find them, I hope nobody minds ^^
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 pm

*gives you tribute cookie and hug*
Yay, Sirius is a big boy now.
even if he is still crinckly
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 pm

*fold arms defiantly* i offer no tribute ^///^... only a friendly lick *licks cheek*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 pm

All hail the new Admin! (wait a sec. Does that mean there's an opening in the moderators?) Just kidding. I'd only be a moderator if asked. And there's not much need here is there. Congrats on the promotion buddy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:04 am

'Grats. *Holds out a paw in congratulations* I wonder what will change if anything? Hmm...*Strokes chin and sips some wine* Anyone want some? Only if you're old enough that is...
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Then why are you having some if you're only 18? That's what it says beneath your avie anyway.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:03 pm

..... i drinks wine too. it mixes well with dr. pepper.....
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 am

*Snuggles the cute fluffies* Murrr, thanks guys, I promise I'll be good. Also, 18 is drinking age in my books Razz *toasts with his own glass of red wine* To the Furr Den!

Also, I'll be helping a few new members onto the forum, there has been much interest sparked on ADISC and a lot of people like this place!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 am

I thought that's cause 18 is legal drinking age in Canada. Down in the US it's 21 (unless of course it's for religious reasons). Oh well. Privately it's allowed I think but not for stuff like parties.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Sirius is pure ebil!
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm

*leaps out of shadows And snuggles Sirius* Congrats Sirius enjoy the new power. And help even more ADISC'ers over.Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?   NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ADMIN IS EVIL/Site changes?
Page 1 of 1