The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nursery Institution

Go down 
+3
david_in_diapers
Riolu
OnyxAlphaPup
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 pm

(Sorry Lig. Was planning on having some difficulties but I actually like where this is going instead.)

Cole: *rubs the back of his head* Um.... ouch! *does a dizzy spin and almost shimmers back to the burrow, landing heavily on top of the guard that hit him instead* Unnnh. *passes out*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:01 pm

The doctors were taking Dante to a cell and locks him in the cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:11 am

As soon as Dante is out of the room, another pair comes to take Matthias away.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 am

*as the guards start to take Matthias away the lights dimmer as a dark shadow passes the door quickly as Onyx is trying to find his next hiding place as his spot was ransacked and destroyed but notices new prisoners making a mental note to try to speak to them later when they are detained as more doctors come in seeing the hypnotape did its job motioning the guards to help bring the subjects to their new nursery for the night so they could conversate and get to know their new "siblings"* (the regression isnt over and there is more to the story just if you are going to turn into babies, the doctors have to start the babyish treatment earlier XD)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* a doctor walks into Kaela's room with a gasmask turning up the gas up a bit more bringing her down and laying her on a bed with strong restraints and changes her diaper before putting on an even stronger hypnotape for her for turning her back to a cub, memory erasing,(certain things, not a complete wipe namely being her past and her past deeds) and obedience putting a teddy bear on her chest and holding her so she have another bottle* You will have a new life sweetie and an even better one where you will be a good girl and you will even have siblings to play with

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Onyx himself was in the ceiling listening into the nurseries all over the area trying find theirs and locates it and remains up there waiting for the right moment to reveal himself*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 am

Cole: *wakes up strapped to a stretcher alone in a room* Better get out of here. *finds he can only shimmer in place as the collar for some reason can't completely negate his power* Well at least I can get this crap off me. *tosses off the headphones he has on now that he's gotten out of the restraints* If Rosal couldn't fully turn me into a baby then these creeps sure as hell wont. Bad news is I'm locked in now. Guess that's what I get for disobeying orders. *sits against the wall and waits for something to happen*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:46 am

As the doctors leaves the room,Dante tries to get himself free from the stragiht jacket.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 pm

*Ranus tries again but the hypnotape keeps putting him into a trance*
Ranus: shoot. can't fight it no longer. *goes into a complete trance*
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Tom laid there on the table in a daze as the other guards were moving around the room as the hypnotape had come to a stop and the guards took use new arrivals dazed as we were to our new nursery. Tom was rather limp in the arms of the guard which carried him off to the nursery as his muscles felt tired and heavy for some reason. He still wasn't fully conscious.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Matthias woke up in a small room with only a faint green light. His limbs felt heavy and his muscles were numb. The headphones and their tormenting music was gone, but he felt like something had changed.
Afraid of whatever could be coming, he leaned against a wall and curled up as if he was trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Dante was still struggling to get out the stragiht jacket,but he could get it off of him.She sits on the floor and was tired.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 pm

*they would hear a slight movement in the ceiling as a tile is removed a large blackwolf drops through in only pants and boots* Hi there little ones
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:07 pm

*Ranus can't do nothing since he's in a trance*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Dante sits on the floor in his cell wondering what are they going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 am

Cole: *looks up sharply* You must be Onyx. Would you mind helping me out of here? I can't get out by myself with this crazy collar on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 am

Matthias is still curled up in his cell. Feeling the cold of the wall against his fur, he realizes that the wall is made out of metal.
Metal conducts electricity. (2)
The room is lit by an electrical light. (2)
2+2=...
"Bingo!" Matthias says to himself. He gets up and puts one paw to the wall. Thinking 'this is might hurt, but I'll take it if that allows me to break out of here', he tries to bend the energy from the light.
In the slight euphoria about his success, he realizes that he forgot to find somewhere to bend the energy to, but he is too late. He accidentally zaps himself and passes out...

Last edited by Hector on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

I would let you out Cole (a mystery on how he knew your name!) but I dont want to start anymore supscious activity right now...I believe I may have found a way out but I havent made sure about any outside sentries or traps on the outside but I am here to relieve yall of your trance *begins whispering in a trance like murmur for yall to get back to as much normal as yall can, not able to fix anything physical like lisps, incontience, or anything that may have affected yall
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am

Dante started hearing someone talking.He keeps quiet so he can listen to them talking.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:04 am

Cole: Thanks for that. *realizes he had been affected slightly as his head clears a bit* Huh. My head did feel a bit fuzzy without my realizing it. Just let me know when you need my help. That's one of the reasons I'm here. I've been watching this place and tried to get two others out before getting caught.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

*Ranus comes out of the trance after hearing what the guy standing over him said*
Ranus: who you? I neber seen you befowe.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

*looks down at Ranus* I am Onyx, I am the main rebel force against the doctors. I believe if I want to do this it should be because I want to
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Tom stretched as he came too starting to feel better. "Thanks I guess." Tom said looking around.

(Ok I'm sorta getting lost and with all this cloak and dagger stuff the RP's kinda loosing it's appeal here. I mean We're barely 4 pages in and all this is happening. And Onyx what do you mean rebel? I thought this was a place for those with some sort of criminal history. Ug.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 pm

(Yea,I'm getting lost too,and nobody did anything to my character.)
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 pm

(I'm kind of lost myself)
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 am

(um..i would like to join in on this. So i will post my character info and leave it at that, untell we figure out where we are.)

name: Drake Blackwell
codenames: Dragon Ice
powers: (mix of Iceman and Pyro)
species: Silver Dragon
Reasons for being apprehended: Was involved in numerous robberies with a superpowered gang, and is also suspected of killing a US supreme senator
bio: Drake was born into the Silverfang dragon clan, and became aware of his powers at 13 years old. He took part in his first crime when he was 15 years old and even spent time in jail. His family and clan dissowned him as well as banishing him from the clan. Sence then he has done meany crimes and is even suspected of a few murders.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:47 am

(I'm thinking we should make a second one. A bunch of us made this one into a sort of evil conspiracy type thing. The second should be more like the Warhime Building in CS Fox's Military Punishment where they're actually trying to help. Only reason I turned this sort of towards the evil conspiracy thing was cause of Onyx's first post. We could continue this one in my opinion but sounds like Lig and a few others were expecting something else. BTW, sorry we haven't gotten around to you Rory!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nursery Institution
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: