The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeons & Diapers.

Go down 
+3
Riolu
Lig
Chimour
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Nate smiles at Lig and says, "Blue one coming up!" Nate gives a behind the back underhand toss and lands the bottle perfectly on the end of his rudder, offering it to Lig. "Skippa taught me that one. Good thing I have a high DEX score."

(As long as chimour agrees, why not? If you need some help, PM me.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Tanos: Mana for me man. you know us Paladins.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 pm

"I guess I will take some mana potion as well". Chimour said smiling and took a blue drink which he started drinking.
"Oh and so should we start the game up now?". Chimour asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:49 pm

"Sure I guess so." Lig said sipping his blue mana drink with a smile as he stretched a bit holding his staff in one hand and the mana drink in the other. "So what shall our adventure be for tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 am

"I heard there were some kobolds who were playing some nasty tricks on cubs, making them have no choice but to use a potty." Nate offered. "We could go teach em' a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 pm

"What are kobolds?". Chimour asked smiling as he took another sip from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:38 am

(Riolu it's your post. Not sure if David or Sanagi are going to continue or what. )
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 am

Name: Sanagi Willows
Species: Fox
Appearance: Silver-furred with a white-furred underbelly, wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, with thick, cushy padding 'round his waist.
Bio: Something of a mild loner, and not having had much chance to play DnD before with others. Has a melodramatic flaire at times, usually to try and get a laugh out've his friends.

DND Name: Sunquai
Class: Rogue
DND Appearance: Same basic physical traits, wears a light leather vest and a hood, with a diaper surprisingly quiet for its thickness
Bio: Extremely skilled at sneaking into nearly anywhere unnoticed, especially considering his padded tush. Keeps a pair of daggers with him at all times.
*Sanagi arrives right then and presses the doorbell, waiting with a bag with his character sheet and costume on his back*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:53 am

((I hope its allright if i join.))

Name: Kaela Nekosune
Species: Cat-Dog
Appearance: She wore a pair of glasses and a long white dress. her dress revieled she wasnt very gifted chest wise. her fur was white with a couple large black spots. her dress had the yinyang symbol on the center. her left ear was white while her right was black.
Bio: Kaela was always the bookwork type. she always hgung out at the Library or Dnd'd with her friends. Sense she was young she always had bladder and bowel problems. those only became worse when she was beat up at the age of 10 by a group of middle schoolers. Doctors say this is also why she didnt grow out.

DND Name: Sanguine
Class: Mage(necromancy specialty)
DND Appearance: Sanguine wears a black cloak and a mask with one eyehole revieling a blood red eye that pierced anyone who dared to look at it. she had large breasts and held a staff with a small dragon hatchling skull at the end.
Bio: Sanguine had always been a mystery to those who she didnt tell her story too. she was raised by a very kind necromancer who when he finished. he died and gave her the staff she now uses today. for some reason she always gets someone to take her to the bathroom. those who are close know shes diapered and needs a change.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 am

(sorry guys! It's been one crazy week for me!)

"They're wierd, dragon/kangaroo looking things. Pretty much they're just annoying but still troublesome."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 pm

"Well okay". Chimour said taking another sip of his drink.
(It's okay Kaela).
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm

"Sounds pretty cool to me." Lig said walking to the door and opened it for Sanagi "Hey Sanagi come on in. We were just pegging down the plot for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Kaela was dropped off and smiles. she walked up dressed as her DND character. her outfit was custom made. "Hi guys!" she says as she walks in. she may have been dressed as her character but she was still flatchested.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 pm

Hiya Lig! Glad I didn't miss the start. *nods and heads in, tugging off his pants once he's in, tossing them aside and leaving him in his diaper, and then unzipping his bag to get a protective-looking vest on over his shirt, finally pulling on a black hood over his head, completing his rogue-y look* Heheh..Adventure, ho!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:11 pm

Nate looks around and laughs a bit. "Well... it certainly looks like we're not lacking in the Arcane department. One Sorcerer and two Necromancers. Good thing we got us a Paladin and a War Cleric. They'll be good for frontline and healing stuff. And now that we got a Rouge, we're pretty much set partywise." Nate thinks about what he said for a moment and then facepalms with a clank of his armor. When his head stops ringing, he smirks bashfully and says, "I'm overthinking this again, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:53 pm

"Maybe, but don't worry because that's what I like about you". Chimour said hugging Riolu.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 pm

*whoops sorry*
Tanos: so what are we gonna do on today's excursion?
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

NATE hugs chimour back. "Thanks buddy." Nate looks over at Tanos and says, "That's what we're trying to figure out at the moment. So far it's going after potty loving kobolds. Another idea is going after some orcs enslaving babyfurs for their potty overlord. Right now I'm just tossing ideas out there."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:53 pm

"Kobolds? arent those rat creatures who live in mines looking for shiny ores and things such as that? or am i thinking about something else..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well either idea sounds good to me. OH and Kobolds are more like lil rat dragons that work in mines and ticker with stuff." Lig explained to Kaela as everybody was trying to decide. "What do you think Chimour?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:48 pm

"Ah ok... an mmo another friend plays the kobolds have little candles on their heads." she smiled. "I require some mana please. and i think my health is low." she was really thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

"I think it's a plan, but how, and where do we start off our little quest?". Chimour asked.
"Oh and one red, and one blue potion coming up". Chimour said smiling as he handed Kaela the drinks she asked for.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah, good question." Nate said putting a paw to his chin. "Having the quest is all well and good but useless if we can't get started."

(Especially after four pages of posting. Sorry, I just had to toss that one out in hopes of a laugh! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:08 am

Lig stood there for a moment confused. "Huh? Guys there were TWO quest ideas Riolu had. Which one did we pick first of all? As for where to started well I'd say in either case a town would probably work best."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 am

(Hey guys. While I know you're talking about me, I'm using Nate right now, not Riolu. Two seperate characters. Just FYI, not trying to be really snippy or anything. Oh boy, now I'm sounding mean.)

Nate face palms himself again to the same result as last time. "Note to self," when his armor stopped ringing again. "Either stop face-palming, or stop getting into situations where you would." Nate smiles at Lig and then says, "Duh! The classic start up point is in a town or city! More specifically in a pub or inn of some sort where the party meets up and receives the quest somehow whether through someone having it seeking help or otherwise. Lig! You're a genius!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Diapers.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next