The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 am

"They're Pawper's actually." Selanine answered. "Custom designed as well. Most cubs I've babysat loved these ones. I happen to be a close friend of someone who works there and he gives me a very nice discount on these."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 am

"So I am guessing by the designs Pawpers is more of a cub diaper company?". Chimour asked a little embarrassed while he peaked down his shorts to see clouds, airplanes, space ships, suns, and moons on his diaper illustrated in a very cartoonish, and cubbish fashion.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 am

"Pawpers are actually made for all ages." Selanine answered. "You can get just about any design on them too if you order for them. I think they'll even put on your own custom graphic if you send them one."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 am

"Well these were custom made for cubs well atleast as far as choice of designs go, and why did you have any here anyway? Did you plan that far ahead?". Chimour asked curiously.
"I mean I know you're a baby sitter, but the parents of the cub you would happen to be looking after would most of the time supply you with diapers and stuff that you'd need, and so there is only two possible reasons why you would have a supply of diapers on hand at your home, and one of those is that you knew you were going to be adopting children of our age range, and also that you knew the children you would be adopting today would have a need for diapers". Chimour pointed out.
"Oh and I am sorry if I am getting on your nerves with all these questions, and examinations..". Chimour said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

"Hehehe. Wow that was fast!" Yaku said sitting up feeling how thick and comfy his new diapers were. "Huh I've heard of Pawpers. Pretty good company. But I never used to get them when I was out on my own. I had to go with what I could get the most of for cheapest." Yaku sighed remembering those days. "Hehehe and custom designs sound good. Maybe I could sketch something up to send in. Oh and Yeah Chimour here is always asking questions. I don't quite so much cuz I can sense a lot of stuff. I also talk a lot too well at least compared to Chimour here. He says I'm a bit of a motor mouth sometimes I guess so. Oh and I'm up four a tour of the place if Chimour is or whatever I don't mind." Yaku finally finished with a bit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

"Well I guess the design isn't so bad. It's kinda cute and playful actually.". Chimour muttered to himself blushing a little as he did so.
"And yes you deffinitely can be Yaku, but I like that about you, oh and I guess now that the paper work's done we're now officially brothers huh?". Chimour asked smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Selanine simply laughs at the duo. "I can tell we're definitely going to get along just fine. And you two only have to call yourselves brothers if you want to. Those adoption papers pretty much only made me your legal guardian so you don't even have to call me your mother if you don't want." She picked the boys up in three tails each again but they were hugged a bit to her front this time so they were closer together, almost like being in a kangaroo's pouch together. "So let's go check out the house then shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:34 pm

"Yeah I guess it kinda does! Hehe I like the idea of having a brother." Yaku said with a grin as he was picked up into the three tails and held close he murred a bit feeling how nicely warm it was. "Hehe and looking around the house sounds good mom." Yaku added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 am

"Ahwell maybe you can answer my questions later". Chimour sighed a little before hugging onto Selanine.
"And as for me not having to call you mother, well I feel like you really have been one to me and Yaku, and so I will call you mine happily". Chimour said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:11 am

A stork was walking over to a woman's desk with a bundle over his shoulder. He said, " Ma'am, I got a new orphan over here. Here's an update on him." He gives her the folder and it reads as fallows.

Name: Marcus

Race : hedgehog

Diapers : Yes
Appearance: cloth diaper pinned between legs and light blue tshirt.

After losing birth parents in a deadly incident, the child believed to had been abused by foster parents, who would scare and threaten to beat him brutally. cut seen on right arm, bruise on back, scratched on body. All injuries are reported healed, but child is now in fear of virtually everyone, don't talk much or at all, keeps to self a lot, not very open; xenophobia suspected.

Searching for: caring, loving family.

The woman said, "Thank you, Mr. Stork. We'll find him a home, somehow."

The stork walks over to a bed and laid the child down in it and tucks him in. Then he left the building and flew away to do a delivery run with other storks. The little one had tears on his face. He was crying himself to sleep from the torment he had been through. Curled up in the bed, he was feeling afraid and alone.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Selanine's eyes shone. "Awww! Thanks boys." She gave a quick lick to both boys cheeks and walked out into the hall. "And to answer you question on why I had all of those is because I used to use this place as a daycare. I had cubs of all ages in diapers. I still get a couple teenagers visiting every now and again who wear them. Anyways, most of the doors in this hall are bedrooms. The two at the end are my bedroom and the bathroom. And don't worry about the fact it won't see much use from you other than for baths and such. I don't mind changing diapers in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:17 pm

"Well okay..". Chimour said blushing.
"Well what are we going to do today mom?". Chimour asked smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 pm

"Oh that's neat. So you've dealt with a lot of kids in diapers. Cool." Yaku nodded with a big grin. "And yeah bathroom won't see much use from us. Hehe Although I bet baths are nice. Especially the bubble baths that I've seen on TV." Yaku said.

(Marcus we're not at the orphanage anymore. Our characters have been adopted already. I'm sorry but we're too far into this RP for you to joint in that way and be such a helpless character. Only way I can see you joining is with your character being a neighbor or something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Selanine smiled again. "You'll have to remind me to get the bubbles out tonight then. As for what we're doing today, I figure we'll just show you the kitchen now, maybe fix something to eat and skip the basement for the moment and get over to that mall. How's that sound to you?" as she speaks she's walking down the stairs, pointing ou another bathroom at the bottom and walking back into the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:33 pm

"Sounds nice mom". Chimour said smiling as he kept hugging onto her.
"Oh and hey mom I'm ready to talk to you about my past". Chimour thought to himself hoping his mom would hear his thought.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

"Talk away then!" Selanine answered telpathically. "I'm already close to hugging you so I'll just pull my tails a bit tighter if you need a hug."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 pm

"Ok that sounds good to me. Kitchen, food and then shopping! Wow it'll be my first time in a mall." Yaku said with a grin wondering what it was exactly like as he snuggled up into the tails.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 pm

"My mother and father were very abusive, and severe with me. One day I had woken up to a wet bed, and my mom and dad responded by forcing me back into diapers, and beating me when I didn't cooperate. I was forced into wetting, and messing myself, and then into waiting hours on end for a diaper change. I would very often get diaper rash, and be fed laxtives in my meals, and so I would often have horrible diarrhea, and be forced into going in my diaper. It was horrible... The feel of the mostly liquid stool in the back of my diaper was most often enough to make me cry, but it would worsen when they would parade me around friends, family, and even complete and utter strangers still with diarrhea in my diaper thusly making me a subject of joke and redicule. And on top of it all I was also beaten so much I was made incontinent, and so that's why I was so wary of you at first". Chimour said telepathically as a steady river of tears came from both of his now watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Selanine clutches Chimour a bit more tightly to her. She doesn't say a word but gives off a comforting feeling in his head to let him know all would be okay from now on. Selanine continues into the kitchen furnished with many cooking implements and a large table at one end. She walks over to the actual area where the food is to be prepped and looks down at the boys in the pouch she'd formed with her tails.

"So what sounds good boys? You name it I can make it."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

"Hmm. Bacon is good. I like bacon. Ooo and toast." Yaku told her with a grin thinking about it. "Oh and some OJ Cuz well that's the ultimate breakfast drink. And Wow this kitchen is pretty nice. Puts the one in the orphanage to shame."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm

"Everything in this house does that brother". Chimour said smiling as he made no objections towards Yaku's food request.
"Mmmm.... Bacon". Chimour said smiling as he imagined it in his mind's eye already.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 am

Selanine happily uses the rest of her tails to bring out the implements she'd need and began frying up some bacon and toasting some bread. "Anything else you boys want? I can fry up some sausages too if you'd like. One cub I looked after for years was particularly fond of venison sausage." All the while she hasn't once let the cubs out of the pouch she'd made with her tails. She also grabs a jug from the fridge and pours some orange juice into a couple bottles she produces from another cabinet and hands them to the boys. "I don't know if you want to use these but if you'd like a drink while you wait I'd greatly prefer you use them so I don't have the chance of having to wash my tails before we leave."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:36 am

Just then, there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 pm

"Well...I haven't used one of these since....Ya know I can't really remember. What the heck." Yaku shrugged and accepted the bottle and smiled as he drank. "Oh and sausage sounds pretty good! "
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:13 pm

"But I'm not a cub...". Chimour said blushing as he looked over the baby bottle filled with orange juice in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: