The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taken to the Stars RP 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Taken to the Stars RP 3 Empty
PostSubject: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Zoe strode happily down the hall. The charge she'd been sent to get was an easy one. She'd just followed him and he collapsed on his own. Stopping at the door to the room her new charge was currently sleeping in she waited to hear signs of his awakening, remembering her own awakening so many years before.

Kyle was currently in a crib restrained by his wrists and ankles as his conciousness slowly returned to him. Zoe could only guess how he'd react to waking restrained in a crib but she had a pretty good idea. She felt she knew even more how he'd react on the realization he was now younger and even more, currently garbed in only a diaper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:23 pm

"ughhhh" he goraned louldy as he started to try to sit up "huh? what the?" he said noticing his was straped down "what did I do how long have i been asleep" as he heard himself talk it sounded a little more high pitched ".......somthings off" he said as felt somthing wrapped around his waist, as he looked down he saw a soaked diaper ".....a diaper...why am i in a diaper...." he said bashfully his pale skin turning red, starting to pull at the restraints. "where am I?" he asked in a scared tone.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:02 am

"In a new home sweeetie." Zoe said striding in. "Looks like you're finally awake Kyle. Hi! I'm Zoe. I'm gonna be your guardian from now on."
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 am

"ughhh hi Zoe......" stilll feeling very out of place, scared, embarassed, and wet all rolled into one. "why am i here though? i thought i was doing ok on my own" he said remembering the whole two years he had been on his own.

"......and why am i in a crib straped down and in a diaper?" he said bashfully, still tugging at the wrist straps.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 pm

"The straps are there in case you panic sweetie." Zoe explained calmly. "It's standard proceedure to prevent cubs from hurting themselves. The crib's your bed now so that's why you're in there but we can keep the bars lowered evetually. And I wouldn't call being all alone and mugged several times doing okay. Maybe you were in your mind but this way is much better for you. The reason you're in a diaper is cause you need them now. You're quite a bit younger than you were before. I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet. Now can you promise me you won't do anything that will make me regret taking you out of there if I take you out to change you? Your diaper looks about ready to leak."
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:07 pm

"......I was doing ok on my own....." he said stubornly as he blushed once more as he spoke "I don't make promises I can't keep....." he said as he tried once more to get out of the wrist restraints "and I'm not a cub.....I just have bunny ears" he pouted
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 pm

"Then you'll be much better off here with a big sister then." Zoe said still smiling. "And even being part furry stilll makes you a cub in my book." Zoe sighs a bit bt still chuckles. "I guess it's not like you could get away from me if you do try anything so I'm gonna let you out. I'm just gonna be really sad if I have to use any force on you."

Zoe lowers the top bar of the crib first and then the side rails and with a couple quick swipes, pops the tapes on Kyle's diaper. A single touch to one restraint removes all four and Zoe quickly picks Kyle up in two surprisngly strong arms.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Kyle slid out of her arms and made a break for the nearest door thinking I gotta get out of here all while waddleing in his soaked diaper.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am

Zoe chuckles when Kyle's diaper falls off thanks to her undoing the tapes first. She'd anticipated he'd make a break for it so she made sure to do that first. Her ears flicked as she heard someone else and chuckled. "Would you mind catching the bunny boy in his birthday suit for me little brother?" Zoe called out to the other being she heard in the house.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am

"ahhh" he said as he looked down and blushed and covered himself.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Sai had been coming to see Zoe's new charge anyway, so, when he was told to pick up the escaping Mimi he did so. Lifting the boy into a craddling position, he looked down at the bunny cub's face."K-kyle!?" He asked in a shocked tone, his voice would be familiar to bunny.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 pm

"huh?" asking a bit confused, but remember hearing the voice before, but the thought was quickly over taken by embarassment "put me down...." he said struggling
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Zoe peeked out and smiled at the two. "Something up Saito?" Zoe asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:41 am

Sai looked up toward Zoe and then back down at the struggling bunny boy in his arms. If it wasn't for his firm, yet gentle grip, gained from many years of snuggled an usually struggling Anthony, He have dropped the boy as he began to shake lightly." IhimRememberLongTimeBrothers." He said in a jumbled mess, looking utterly blown away.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 am

Not reconizing a bit of it, he continued to struggle a bit more before tiring out and arms and legs going limp.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 am

"Did I catch the word "Brothers" in there?" Zoe asked wide eyed. "Kyle sweetie. Did you used to have a brother before I brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm

"....i don't really know...." he said looking down "The last thing i remember was waking up in a hospital and no one knew what happened to my family and they were going to put me in an orphanage....so i ran" he said sadly "and that was 2 years ago...."
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Sai gasped for air a bit, and shook his head to clear his mind." Y-yeah, I rememeber him and his b-brother." Sai said with an almost heavy effort.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Zoe rubs her chin a bit and walks over to the two. "Well, while you two are thinking about it, maybe you'd like to get a diaper onto him Sai. He's gotta be cold without any fur and nothing on at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 pm

"my brother?" he asked questionably, as he shivered slighty feeling a slight breeze go across his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Sai nodded and tooks Kyle over to the changing table in the nursery, setting the bunny mimi do with gentle smile." Ok, lets get a bunny boy all padded up." He said taking out a diaper and some supplies to change him with.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"I have a brother?" he said not even remembering having any siblings or any family for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Zoe sat down in the rocking chair and closed her eyes a bit. Openeing them back up she sighed and then smiled a bit. "By the looks of it you do Kyle. You might not remember them specifically but you do remember your family dissappeared do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 am

"from what ive been told....." he said sadly
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 am

Well, my guess from what Izuri told me and what she can remember, she died and was actually reborn here." Zoe said. "Something difficult to do and often has a few side effects there but your brother here was brought here by her and now it looks like we got to bring you too. Izuri might not remember you until she sees you again but there should be nothing stopping Sai. I think you two may actually be brothers cause it does fit into place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars RP 3   Taken to the Stars RP 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken to the Stars RP 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next