The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snowy Outing

Go down 
+2
Light The Fox
Chinook
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Snowy Outing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Caiden squirmed a bit in his seat.

"Um, Warren. I could use a change at the next stop if it isnt too much trouble." said Caiden as he just filled the back of his diaper
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am

Rory heard what Lig said to Black and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:25 am

(As long as the snowballs are the ones we can throw at each other.)

Mracus is playing hard, trying to beat the boss rush that is keeping him from the final boss.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 am

(It doesn't involve throwing anything.......heh heh heh......)

''Oh yeah,thanks for stoppin' for me Warren.'' Black said
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm

(Oh, that's just dirty.)

Marcus is just one hit away from beating the final boss and finishing the game when he was feeling his tummy begin to churn badly. It was then, no sooner than he didn't expect, was followed by "that feeling".
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 pm

(Who said it was happening to anyone else....maybe it only happening to Black........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Black felt that something bad was going to happen very soon.

(Hint:He will be shivering for the rest of the ride)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 am

Knowing what's about to happen with him as well, Marcus continues playing, hoping to ride it out since his gut is no longer hurting.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 am

(heh, hope this doesn't become a dead RP)

Still asleep Nocturne suddenly justifies why he's diapered like almost all the rest in the van, unconciously filling the diapers seat, and probably loud enough for the cubs and Warren to notice. Still though he slept through it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

"No problem here it is right now." Warren said and smiled as he looked over a moment to heart a familiar sound and shortly after a familiar scent.

"Hehehe I heard that." Lig giggled as we pulled into the rest stop.

"Nocturne. Might wanna get up." Warren said jostling Nocturne's shoulder. He was pretty sure Nocturne wouldn't want to sit in his messy diaper for the next several hours until the next rest stop.

(It won't. Only reason I took so long to respond was that I was waiting on you Chinook.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Rory smelled a smell he knows and heard the sound as well,he started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Caiden unbuckled himself and got in line for a diaper change.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 am

Marcus unbuckled his seat quickly and is quickly getting out of the vehicle and rushes to the line, wanting out of his stinky diaper while he whimpers from a messy blurt.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 am

Nocturne shifted at Warren's jostleing and voice. "Mmm... there already? I Oh my...!" The owl exclaims with some embaressment as he feels the feeling of a messed diaper against him and looks over at Warren. "Er... thanks for waking me..." He said, getting his glasses back on, undoing his seatbelt and slowly getting out of the van and walking to where the cubs have lined up.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm

"Alright now then lets get everyone changed." Warren said as he walked to the front of the line over by the family restrooms. "Ok now then Caiden you asked first so I'll get you changed first. Marcus you'll be next. Oh Black there's a restroomm stall in there too for you. Nocturne if you want I can give you a hand after we've gotten the cubs changed. If you want you could give me a hand and change Marcus while I'm changing Caiden."

"I'll wait till last I'm only wet." Lig said having gotten out of the van and waited in the little line with his DS completely unaware that he too would soon be messy.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 pm

''Okay,thanks but i think i'll use the next one down......''Black said before running into the next restroom.
(What,i have an exscuse.....though i won't tell and it ruins my devious plan if i do not do it)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:21 am

Rory just watched at Warren checking everyone that needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 am

"I'm ready when you are." said Caiden as he walked into the bathroom with a clean diaper in his hand
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 am

As soon as Black finished he washed his hands and ran out again.He walked to the nearby downhill hill(.......don't ask).After a minute or so a kid(npc people......are evil) and accidentily(thats how you spell it right?) bumped into him.Black fell down the hill he felt the coldness of the snow seeping through his clothing and it somehow got into his shirt and pants. The kid just kept going.

(That is my reason for hating on npc's they are pure evil!)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 am

Marcus just waddles around franticly in his messy diaper now, heariing what Waren said. Inside his diaper, he feels the load he is carrying is starting to leave out a really bad smell on his bottom and in the diaper's padding, forcing him to do what Lig calls "The Diaper Change Dance".
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Nocturne winces a little, vverry aware of the mess sitting in the seat of his diapers as he listens to Warren. "Uh... I'd quite apreciate a helping paw with these... still haven't quite graspec the subtlities of changing one on my person..." He says before smileing a little and nodding, giving Marcus's head a gentle pat to calm him down. "I'd be glad to lend my wings... what do you say Marcus? Mind if I change you?" The well manored owl offers to the cub.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Black climbed back up the hill. ''I'm going to kill you!'' He yelled pointing at the NPC(no better idea's) but alas the demented NPC was no more. So shivering Black walked back over to the group. ''An-Any-Bo-Body got a towel?'' He asked shivering.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:16 pm

(Oh FYI guys. Family restroom is essentially a large restroom with several stall with toilets and a few for changing and several changing tables)

Warren looked over seeing Black and sighed. "There's Stay in the bathroom here were it's warm." he said getting one out of the rather large diaper bag he'd brought in with him and handed it to you. "And get out of the wet clothes. I'll go get you some dry ones once I'm done here." Warren told him as he picked up Caiden and laid him down on the changing table inside the family restroom. He then pulled down Caiden's pants and untaped the dirty diaper and began to wipe him up. Soon he'd finished wiping him up front and bottom. He then slid a fresh diaper into place and powdered him up before taping up the fresh diaper and pulling the pants back up into place before letting Caiden down. "There ya go all done.

"Wow what happened to you Black?" Lig asked seeing how soaked Black was. "Gee did an avalanche fall on you?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 am

Marcus looks up at Noctune and whimpered at the very brink of crying, "Please change me." The hedgehog needs to get on one of those changing tables in the room and he cannot wait another second longer. So, he held his arms up to the owl that offered to change him.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:07 am

"Thanks Warren this is much better." said Caiden as he walked over to Black and Lig.

Caiden heard what Lig said to Black.

"I think he got into a fight with a water hose." commented Caiden

(I'll be gone for a couple of days so if you need to move on just do so.)

Last edited by Tugscarebear on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:26 am

Nocturne nods gently and puts his wings arround Marcus, hefting the hedgehog up and laying him down on the free changing table and patting his stomach. "Shh, no tears hm?" He says, taking off his pants and then undoing the used diaper and sliding it away from him. The owl then took some wipes like those Warren had just used and began to clean up Marcus, being extra-thurough with him owing to the long stay in the diaper durring the car ride. Nocturne then took out a fresh diaper and slid it under Marcus, applying powder to the boy's groin and rear. Soon the owl has the diaper's front up and taped snugly arround Marcus's waist, and his pants back up. "All better?" The owl asks, giving him a lift down and wincing at his own thin-ish messed diapers causing a crinkle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Outing
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: