The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little fox or Care Bear looking for a mommy and/or daddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Little fox or Care Bear looking for a mommy and/or daddy Empty
PostSubject: Little fox or Care Bear looking for a mommy and/or daddy   Little fox or Care Bear looking for a mommy and/or daddy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 am

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a real life mommy/daddy and a RP mommy/daddy. Here are the character's profiles that I use:

Name: Caiden Rogers
Species: Fox
Appearance: Standard fox like appearance. wears a size 9 Pawpers diaper with a red onesie and jean shorts
Bio: a 4 1/2 year old feisty, fun, nieve, and cute kit. Always in a good mood and is a little mischievous. Doesnt want to grow up. Refuses to potty train. Gets spanked a lot.

Care Bear Name: Tugs
Animal: Bear Cub
Appearance: Looks just like he does in the cartoons, but with a disposable diaper instead of a cloth.
Tummy Symbol: a star in a diaper
Personality: Kind, nieve, hyper, wants to grow up, a little bit of a trouble maker. Gets spanked a lot.

Those profiles can be used for my RP parents. You can adopt both or just one fursona, if you like. If you want to adopt me in real life fell free to chat with me at babytugscarebear@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/

Little fox or Care Bear looking for a mommy and/or daddy
Page 1 of 1