The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone miss me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 12:12 pm

*Blushes shyly* hiya guys anyone wonder where i went? Well I'll tell but I've ran out of time so reply to this and I'll be on later
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 5:06 pm

Well I missed ya Zan. It's nice to have ya back. I was wondering where you went.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 6:06 pm

I missed you too!
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:32 pm

Heh well i've been trying to get out of trouble at home and stuff and it's complicated when i get more time i'll explain in detail k guys *super huggles* missed you guys a ton
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Ok byebye! Keep outta trouble!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 10:07 pm

Yep hope you can get out of trouble and we missed ya too.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 4:50 pm

kay i'm back nows ^^
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:46 pm

Whoots! ^^
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 pm

hehe i should explain what happened huh
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:53 pm

yes you should young man!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 8:12 pm

An explanation wold be nice. And it is good to have ya back buddy.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:44 pm

Well okay mommy hehe(towards bunbun) so it''s been a while since i've been on so i'll start from the trouble
Last year I was being me minding my own business when my mom flips out about something and i find it was my wearing cause she found some so then i was like okay I'm still gonna do it mom so why won't you accept it? and she was like because it's wrong and i was like no it's not okay there's plenty of other people then she stormed off and left me in the dump then a little later i come home from a friends happy and my step-dad gets all mad at me and i was like wha did i do (he didn't know about me wearing) and he got all mad and i took it then my mom got home and got mad too and then all the sudden the conversation stopped and my step-dad asked me if i was selling drugs i was like wtf? and asked like are you crazy i would never, then he hit me and i ran off and stayed at friends for a while and they didn't talk to me for a while and they hate me cause i told someone else about what happens at home and then they tried to strike me again and i was like A-a-ahhh i'll call the cops and we'll see who gets in trouble so that's why they hate me and my friends back stabbed me and yeah thats why
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:48 pm

Awww that stinks. I'm sorry for all of that going on. *Mega huggles*
Back to top Go down

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 12:54 am

Lina and I did NOT stab you in the back...I would never stab someone in the back.
Back to top Go down
Divot

Divot

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-03

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:01 am

Thanks Jake.. You just added more misery to the long list I've gained from the past month... I love you too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Celtic_poison
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:27 pm

A) who said i was talking about you i've got plenty of others alrigh and B) alina I'm not saying that all i'm saying as of now is if you don't trust me and won't let me in don't expect the same courtesy k it's not like that
Back to top Go down
Divot

Divot

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:58 am

Geez.. I dunno.. Your being kinda rude to Andrew, yet he buys you food for lunch, and actually tolerates your sob stories.. I don't trust people, because A) I don't trust people that somehow always seem to ruin it everytime I consider giving to them... and B) I can't let people in because I can't mentally ok. It just doesn't work like that. There are only 3 people in this whole world that know everything about me... and that is Richard, Jon, and Dakota... and C) I don't trust people that treat each friend differently...
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:08 pm

Well, divot, i feel the same exact way, i cannot trust anyone, that is why the only people who know all about me is my closest friend, who is like a big bro to me, and my cousin. There is always room for friends, but it takes true trust in someone to allow them to be a close friend
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:50 pm

Alina how many times have I bugged you for my money? Once okay and I dun even want it okay not to be rude sounding I'm trying to sound nice here, you're how far away from them? and I know you'll be returning but I want to be one of you really good friends and I don't care atm if you don't let me in I don't let people in that much either okay but you're still here for now let me Andrew be your good friends here please? and i don't treat you guys differently I just am different on some days k?
Back to top Go down
Divot

Divot

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 7:12 am

*sighs and nods a bit*

I'll try... but as I said... it's hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone miss me?
Page 1 of 1