The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity

Go down 
+5
lil yuffie
Riku
Maxis
Lig
RyanTRabbit
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
RyanTRabbit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:41 am

(I was thinking I'd make my first post by starting a RP.... heyas lig and everyone else.... I'm not the best role player..but.... I need exp for a level up, now don't I?)
The basis of this RP is a small group (2-3 characters needed, with me as a 3rd or 4th) of teenagers has been kidnapped by a rather large fur (1 other character needed) Whom treats them all as if they were only cubs... to make sure that we can go as far into fantasy as we want, let's just say said kidnapping fur is very rich..... very VERY rich... ok?

The rabbit yawned and stirred, yawning again slightly before opening his eyes....and...seeing bars?
He opened his eyes wider, a bit more awake than he was a second ago as he looked over the bars, noticing he wasn't in any sort of jail cell, but a crib, as he rubbed the back of his head "owww...dang... what happened last night? I remember going to the bus station to catch a bus to my friend's house..but..then it goes black"
His right ear twitched and stood up, as if it heard something odd, his left one soon following suit, s the rabbit started to stand, before noticing an odd sound and looking around for it, unable to place the odd crinkling noise before realizing that it was coming from him..... he was wearing a diaper...

Last edited by on Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 5:02 pm

(I'll join this. Hope someone takes the role of the older Furr though. Sometimes it's hard to get anybody else to be a caretaker. Beleave me.)

Lig opens his eyes and sees the bars or his crib. He rubbed his forhead sitting up. Where am I. He thought. Last I knew I was just coming back from the Library then..nothing. Lig sat up and shoock his head. Apon sitting up he felt wetness. He quickly looked down and noticed he was diapered. And from the look of the indicator stripe it was a wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:05 pm

Ryan glanced aroudn the room again, noticinganother crib a short distance away from him where Lig was jsut now waking up "H..hello? w..who are you? why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:26 pm

"I-i'm Lig. I don't know where we are." Lig said timidly and pretty scared at this point.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:35 pm

(I aint a caretaker, but this is to good to pass up!)

Max's ears twitched, he sat bolt upright, looking around, then glanced down and let out a scream.

"HOLY...WHAT THA FUCK!?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 12:59 am

Saku woke up he looked around frightened at what he saw he began to cry
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 1:04 am

(ill be the ct) yuffie the kitsune walked into the room "all this fussing for nothing" she said laying a bottle down 4 each of them "drink up" she said strokeing ligs hair
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 1:39 am

Lig was sorta paralyized. He wanted to back away from her touch but couldn't find the will to move. He just held the bottle not yet drinking from it.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 2:42 am

Saku was erightened beyond belif he moved to take the bottle he started to drinjl it helped him feel better
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 5:11 am

*just stares, then looks up at the figure looming above him*

"So, let me get this right, you kidnap me, take me from my life, shove THIS thing on me *pokes the diaper* and now you expect me to drink from THAT?!"

"Lady, you must be trippin balls with a capitol Q"
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 2:39 pm

"oh i wouldnt say that" Yuffie slipped a paci into maxs mouth " was your life all that good i am giveing u all a new life"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 2:58 pm

"Well....I guess my life before wasn't so good. Not since my parents died. And I moved in with my aunt." Lig said with a shudder thinging of her. He without even thinking started to nurse on the bottle.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Yuffie walked over to lig strokeing his hair again "good boy...mommy will treat u all good"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 3:15 pm

Lig just leaned into her hand purring. He wasn't really thinking of what was going on and at that moment. He didnt't really care.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 6:04 pm

*gets red in the face, about ready to yell his brains out, then went to take in a deep breath. When he did so, the pacifier sucked into his mouth, calming him immensly. Without thinking, he began to absent mindedly suck on the pacifier, murring loudly*
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 6:57 pm

"thats a good boy" Yuffie said to max
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 6:58 pm

Lig purred like a kitten as he nursed his bottle absently adding more wetness to his diaper without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 pm

*he sucked on the pacifier harder, then yawned and curled up in a little ball. He almost fell asleep, but shivered. He got up without thinking and trotted over to yuffie, and cuddled up next to her to keep warm, sucking the pacifier and wetting his diaper as he slept*
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:33 pm

yuffie picked up the sleeping max and changed his wet diaper then ligs "Saku? u need a change"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:01 am

"y-yes" he said through the tears as he messed his diaper seconds later he began to bawl
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:27 pm

Ryan looked at the female dubiosly, some strange feeling coming over him as he refused the bottle and poted in the corner of his prison, refusing to look at the others who would slidei nto thier fates so easily
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:16 pm

"oh Saku!" she said an mock alarm "u realy do need a change dont u"yuffie changed his smelly diaper then went to ryan and picked him up into her arms and forced the bottle into his mouth " be a good boy ryan and drink up"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:35 pm

*stirs awake, then realizes whats going on*

"HEY!" *spits the pacifier out*

"THIS IS INSANE!! I DEMAND YOU RELEASE ME NOW!! I HAVE A LIFE Y'KNOW!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:36 pm

Lig snoozed on in his fresh diaper purring in his sleep like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:35 pm

yuffie layed Ryan back down "what happened to the wet lil guy snuggeling me earlyer hmmm?"she said to max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next