The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity

Go down 
+5
lil yuffie
Riku
Maxis
Lig
RyanTRabbit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:32 am

sure why not))
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:47 pm

(( Thanks! =^.^= ))

*Link was walking down the sidewalk in a bad part of town. Eyes glare at him from the people around him. Link says nothing. A local town gang that always beat on Link came out of a allyway and stepped infront of him. Link didn't see the gang and as Link nears them, the leader shoves Link onto the ground.*

Gang Leader: "Lookie here boys, its our little rag doll!"

*The gang laughs.*

Gang Leader: "Yo, guys, what time is it?"

Gang Member #1: "Just about time for his daily fun isn't it?"

Gang Leader: "Thats right!" *The leader cracks his knuckles and lifts up Link, pinning him against the wall. He pulls back his fist and punches Link in the stomach. He punches Link again, this time in the face, not caring that Link was crying out in pain, tears falling from his eyes. "Come on boys! Join in and have some fun!"

*The entire gang starts beating on Link. A while later they stop and run off, laughing. Link gets to his feet and continues, limping down the sidewalk, blood running down his arms, legs, and his body. He was soon walking on the sidewalk across the street from a rather large and fancy looking house. (( Where you guys are, just had to describe what I meant. =^.^= )) Link looks up at the house as he neared the house, about to turn the corner. "At least the people living there have a good life without having to-" Link cuts off there as he blacks out and falls to the ground, unconscious and his breathing slowed. People saw him lying there, hurt and bleeding, he was quite hard to miss even though he was so small for his age but the bright colored cloths and the shine of the light reflecting off the crimson blood made him easy to spot from a distance, but they just kept on walking, not bothering to help him or get medical attention.

(( Sorry if that was too long... I always post long on the entry post. xD They are much shorter when I get going. =^.^= ))
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:50 pm

soon a girl run s up and knocks 3 out* leave him al;one"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Link looks up "T-thank you..." He tries to push himself up but he couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:17 am

she helps him to his feet wrapping his arm around her neck* "come on we are getting out of here while we can"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:35 am

Link nods and follows. "Alright... W-where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:31 pm

"we will go to my house to get you fed and injuries healed" she says jumpin fences
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Link nods, following. "Thank you... My name is Link."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 am

smiles towards you* "the name is kari, and your are welcomed in my home until you recover fully"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:27 pm

Link smiles back. He turns his head to cough up blood. "Man that hurts..." His cat-like ears perk up and he flicks his tail.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:59 pm

she soon is inside her house laying him down in what looks like an examination room* "just relax"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:20 pm

Link sighs "I'm sorry for causing you trouble Kari... My life has been a wreck..." A tear falls from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:12 am

she lifts your head so we are eye to eye before kissin you "no worries, i am use to helping others" she then proceeds to bandaged his wounds "all fixed"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:08 pm

Link purrs as Kari wraps his wounds. He sits up when she was done. "Thank you Kari." Link hugs her warmly. It was odd how small Link was for his age. (2ft. 6in.) "My life has been like that every day ever since my abusive parents threw me out..."

Last edited by on Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:58 am

"well Link yoiu are welcomed just to live here from noiw on"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:15 pm

Link bows his head politley "Thank you very much Kari." He yawns, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 7:02 pm

"come on link you can use my room or the nurshery for the night"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:12 pm

Link nods and follows Kari "Alright, coming." He stops. "Nursery? You mean there are other kids here? Any my age?" He was hoping to make more friends.

Last edited by on Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:20 pm

"not at this moment but duriing the week there are others your age" she says leading you to a large nurshery
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:26 pm

Link walks into the nursery, his eyes widen "Wow, this place is huge!" He smiles over to Kari.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:28 pm

she writes his name on one of tyhe plates atached to a crib* "this will be your crib link"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:33 pm

Link nods "Alright Kari." Link walks over to her looking up at Kari, his ears flicking and his tail twitching behind him. He was purring softly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm

she bends down to your level* "whats wrong link"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:07 pm

Link blushes "Nothing... its just that this the first time I've been treated kindly since I was 4. Its just that your the only one who was nice to me in 9 years." he yawns a little.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:11 pm

she gets you into a diaper and lays you down* "get some rest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity   Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped: Mistaken Identity
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next