The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:32 pm

Arch leaned forward listening intently now.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm

kari sits and listens*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:43 pm

"...so when time came for me to fight, i chose not to, why would i want to fight what i didnt get harmed by, i had no problem from them, but, thats not the same story on there side...." continues the tension
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:43 pm

she shivers and cries softly*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:44 pm

Shudders but doesn't cry. Continure to listen.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:45 pm

kari cries louder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:47 pm

*puts a hand on karis head*

"...you see, when i saw a farie, i just smiled and waved at it, but ,it...it...it didnt act as nice as you see them, it held me down, several more came down on me, they..they..."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 pm

stoppy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:50 pm

"no, i cant...im sorry..but thhis is the truth, and i cant let you go on thinking im a toilet demon"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:51 pm

mes know you not but please mes upset"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:54 pm

*puts his thumb on her fore head, his eyes turn red "im sorry, but my brother must know my past, Sleep"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 pm

she soon passes out*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 pm

Arch stays resolved despite being a bit upset. He wanted to know what was up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:59 pm

"they totured me, for days upon months, i...i was left scared" says turning into his demon form, showing the scars across his body
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:01 pm

Arch looked at his scars in shock. He was getting close to his breaking point about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:03 pm

"i managed to escape, not one farie i had harmed, but that left mental scars also, i dont hate farys, but i dont like them either, and i dont like there work to much either..." says turning back to human form
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:06 pm

"Me see." Arch said looking like he was about to faint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:08 pm

"im not going to hate you arch, not ever, but im not exactly content with you either about your choice" says getting up and walking somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:08 pm

kari awkens and follows* you know i will accpet his part if ya wnat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:11 pm

"part of what?" says going to a river
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:11 pm

Arch looks a bit unsure of what to say or do at the moment. He flys up into a tree to think on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:12 pm

well if you do not think he is ready i will try to see if i can become the only keeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:13 pm

"no" says sharply "its his choice, his life, i want him to be happy, so i cannot interfeere"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:14 pm

well i wish you to come with us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 pm

"i shall, but dont expect me to talk much" says washing his face, though he was in human form, it shows his hellboy form in the water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next