The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mystic Might.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Mystic Might. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:43 pm

Sylph perked up his ears at the crinkle but passed it off as either a couch or a coincidence and nodded,"I take it she's busy? That's cool I'm probably gonna be shy when she comes anyways so that'll give me more time to go over what she'll think of me," He said with a giggle sitting down with a crinkle as well
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:14 am

Rosh's ears twitched a bit. Vampires had naturally good hearing. He recognized the sound instantly but decided to wait to reveal it. "I think she'll like ya. She's pretty open to other species. She married my dad after all and had me." Rosh said leaning back in his chair seat a lil.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:17 am

"Well I figured you were part something anyways so that news didn't quite spook me and I just didn't realize that you were Vampire! That's cool! It was one of my options however, not many species are immortal. My dad was immortal though, but I figured you weren't part were-wolf." Sylph said smiling
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:40 am

"Yeah. I got the vampire stuff from my dad. I've got lots of there strengths. Only one real weakness. I get weaker in sunlight and my vision's not as good then. There's theres my lil condition I got during that accident that killed dad." Rosh said with a bit of a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:46 am

"Condition?" Sylph said getting not uncomfortable but nervous if he knew it was the same as what he had because not many people knew about it,"W-well how's this you tell your story and I'll tell mine" He said as he heard the killed part repeat in his head
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 am

"Ok. Basically I was in the car one night with my dad. I was about 5 at the time. We were driving along nicely and well we were right behind a truck carrying lots of long steel rods. The Bug put on his breaks to avoid hitting someone and as he did we slammed into him the rods broke loose and by pure chance hit my dad right in the heart and head. One shot threw my lower admen. I woke up in the hospital and go told I was not only fully incontinent but that my dad was dead too. Thankfully my mom was there. I cried for a while after that." Rosh said with a bit of a sad experssion on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:12 am

Sylph whimpered as his ears obviously showed he felt sorry for him and started on his tale,"Well y'know the school down a little ways? I went there when this happened and yeah, that's why they don't mind putting me up for the nights till I get somewhere. Well I was walking home from school and my genes already make using the bathroom a hassel so I did wet the bed often and so on my way home some punks were leaving my house...I looked at them, they looked back and made the connection that I lived there and they kneed me in the stomach and left me on the side walk as the paramedics arrived a few minutes later. I was out cold and didn't know what had happened till the nurse told me everything," he looked down,"My father was killed by the punks because he was different. My mother is seriously hurt and in intensive care. And I, I became incontinent because of that strike." Zan said remorsefully
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:20 pm

"Sounds like we've both had some sad lives." Rosh said patting Zan on the back. "Well enough of this stuff. It's kinda depressing. Wanna do something?"
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:36 pm

Zan giggled abit loudly and nodded happily,"Hehehehe sure, you amaze me constantly ya know that."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:57 pm

"Thanks. I try to look at the nicer side of things. So what do ya say we watch a movie?" Rosh offered.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:00 pm

"A movie sounds great! I'd love to!" Sylph said delighted at the idea
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:28 pm

"Got any preferences? We got a lot of movies." Rosh said smiling as he brought up the very long movie list on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:34 pm

Sylph blushed and smiled,"W-well one of my all time favorites is Lion King or Narnia, either's fine."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm

"Ah. We got those. I'm kind of a disney fan myself." Rosh said selecting the Lion King. "We got just about every disney movie on this thing."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:09 pm

"Cool! Your house rocks! Thanks for inviting me to stay," Sylph said getting cozy and obviously crinkling as he wet some more and watching the movie
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:23 pm

"Hey no prob it's nice to have company." Rosh said as they watched the movie. He was wetting his diaper too while they watched.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:26 pm

"Yeah I agree..." Sylph replied. Half way through the movie he was out on the couch cuddled up to the side
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:47 pm

Rosh smiled as he laid down on the couch himself with a yawn. It's been a long day. After a short while he closed his eyes and nodded off himself.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Sylph yawned, awakening and glanced over at the clock in awe. Wow I actually slept though the night with no problem! He sniffed and blushed smelling he used his diaper to almost leaking point and Breakfast, glancing over to Rosh and wondering where he went.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:25 pm

Rosh was still asleep on the couch his diaper also fairly wet from last night. The diaper had also become messy too as he slept. Meanwhile his mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the two while humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:30 pm

Sylph decided to let Rosh sleep and waddled into the kitchen to see what was cooking and who was cooking. His diaper used up as well as Rosh's anyways and wondered in blushing,"U-umm H-hi Mrs.... I'm Sylph."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pm

"Hello there. I saw you sleeping on the couch with Rosh and figured you were His friend. I'm Mrs. Nelson. It's nice to meet you." She said smiling and then caught a wif of the diaper. "Oh and if you'd like a change There's plenty in Rosh's room." She said just as Rosh started to get up. He yawned and sat up with a squish and a crinkle.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:28 pm

Sylph lept a bit from his stance shyly and nodded,"T-thanks for the information Mrs. Nelson. I-I'll get right to it." He said as he walked out of the room blushing and saw Rosh waking up,"Hey Rosh!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 pm

"Morning. Smells like mom's making breakfast. And smells like we need a change. Come on lets go to my room." Rosh said leading them to his room. His room was decorated with a combo of your average 10 year old stuff and nursery stuff too. Such as baby blue wallpaper with lil foxes for the boarder. Rosh had a fully stocked changing table and two beds. One was a regular bed with just some short rails near the front but the other one was a crib. Rosh blushed a bit at the childish state of his room.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:09 pm

Sylph awwwed at the coolness of his room. He liked the way this room was set up, after all he did enjoy wearing diapers somewhat as well and smiled,"Woah! This is an awesome room! It's cozy! It feels...natural, if you get my point," He said as he looked around some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Might.   Mystic Might. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Might.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next