The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach House RP.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:26 pm

This takes place at a big beach house at the beach. Furrs of all ages welcome. The house has just about anything a furr could want so use your imagination.

Name: Willy.
Species: Orca.
BIO: Willy's a nice lil guy. Very polite to others. He loves making friends. If he can help someone in any way he will. He loves his seal plushie and just being his diapered self. He's very afraid of the dark though.

Name: Ben.
Specie: Orca.
BIO: Ben's kind hearted and smart as a whistle. He's always helpfull and puts others before himself. He takes care of his lil bro Willy. The two are the best of brothers.

Appearance of both of them: It's an older pic but It'll do. I'll make a new one sometime.

Beach House RP. Orcabroscolored
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:40 pm

Name: Kari
Specie: vulpine
BIO: kind hearted and carrying of others, mother or ryu whoi is friend weith ben and his borthers

Name: Ryu
Specie: vulpine
BIO: duaghter of kari and ind and firends with ben and his bro
appearnce" avi just size differnec
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 am

Name: Sammy
Species: Squirrel
Bio: Friendly but shy, and nervous of new experiences, Sammy has a great imagination when you get to know him. Not completely potty-trained, he wears pull-ups and worries about people finding out.

Name: Mark
Species: Squirrel
Bio: Sammy's father, who's raised him single-handedly since his girlfriend, Sammy's mom, died giving birth. He's very laid-back and relaxed about everything, the kind of person who takes life as it comes and doesn't worry about it. He's decided on the spur of the moment to take Sammy down to the beach for a while, just because the weather's nice.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:16 am

Name: shadow
Species: neko
BIO: shdow is a mother of sofia and takes care of most of the little ones
Beach House RP. S320x240

Name: sofia
Species: neko
BIO: sofia is a 3 year old kid who is vary week and stay mostly to her self.

Beach House RP. 578266d4
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:43 am

Ok nice turn out. But you all didn't need to have two characters if ya didn't want to. I just do that cuz I never know how many caretakers we're gonna get. Ah well this should be fun.

Willy sat on the beach just out of reach of high tide. He was busy making a sand castle. He even giggled and asked a passing hurmet crab what it thought. Although the crab just kept moving along towards the water. Ben smiled at the scene from his beach chair. He had a small stereo with him and a Novel he'd been reading. He made sure to keep one eye on this bro though.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:56 am

sofia ran out in her pink one peace bathingsuit and stopped at the castel "ow ool"she said in her baby talk.shadow was close behind her "come on little one."shadow said with a smile as they both went for the water.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:09 pm

Willy smiled happy that someone complimented him on his castle. He got up and decided to follow them. "Just don't go past the second marker Willy." Ben said from his chair as Willy grinned and walked down to the water.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:27 pm

A car pulls up by the beach and Mark gets out, stretches, looks around, then opens the back door and unbuckles Sammy from his seat. "There, now this looks a nice spot, don't you think, little guy? Well worth the early start to get down here! Wanna go potty? There's a bathroom just over there."

Sammy shakes his head, blushing, and Mark grins. "Or I could change your pull-up instead. Don't worry 'bout it, you were sleeping in the car." He quickly changes Sammy on the back seat, then locks up. "Come on, it's still too early to go looking for a place to stay, let's go play on the beach. Look, there's a couple of other kids, you can go meet them!"

They wander down onto the beach, Sammy holding Mark's hand and looking nervously at the other people.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:36 pm

"Morning. See I'm not the only one out here early. I'm Ben. And the other lil orca heading for the shallows is my lil bro Willy." Ben said smiling looking up from his book.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 pm

"Morning," said Mark, sitting down on the sand with a smile. "I'm Mark, and the little guy hiding behind my tail is Sammy. Nice to get out early and beat the crowds. Go on, Sam, go have a paddle in the sea, I can see you want to. I'll be right here."

Sammy hesitated for a second, but then smiled and skipped down to the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:51 pm

"Awww. Cute kid. Yeah my lil bro can be shy sometimes himself." Ben said smiling. "But thats only with people bigger then him."

"Hi there." Willy said standing knee deep in the watter smiling. "My name's Willy what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:58 pm

"I-I'm Sammy," said Sammy in a near-whisper. "Hi. Did you make that sandcastle? It's very good." He blushed, tested the water with his toes and stepped in, giggling as a wave lapped at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:03 pm

"Nice ta meet ya Sammy. Yep I made dat sand castle." Willy said smiling as he felt the wave. He splashed his tail in it giggling. "I love da water."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:13 pm

"Me too," said Sammy, going out a bit further until the water is just above his knees and nearly reaching his shorts. "I like to pretend I'm a fishie. Except I can't swim very good. But I like paddling!"
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:15 pm

sofia ran over and bowed cutily"hi im sofi hehe... willy come play with me."she said tugging on his shirt.

"sofia be nice ."shadow laughed and picked her up and tickled her "go play silly."she said as she sat sofia on the ground.

sofia took of tourd the water.

"dont go to far in ok."shadow smiled and watched her play.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:16 pm

Willy giggled. "I'm a good swimmer. All Orcas are. The tail and the web feet help." Willy said lifting his tail and one foot. "Yep Course I don't go out that far. I don't like the deep water. It's scary."
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:21 pm

Shadow giggled as she walked over to the waters edge and splashed Sofia

Sofia turned and splashed her back” mommy that’s no far.” Sofia turned and dived under the water and brought up a sea shell "looky looky what I found.” She held out a pink clam shell.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:25 pm

Sammy shyly waved to Sofia and nodded to Willy. "Yep, I get scared of the deep water too. I don't wanna go any further than this, the waves get big..." He took a step back, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:39 pm

"Ya wanna play in some calmer water? I know lil spot down the beach. It comes up to about the waist and it's got alot of rocks further out that block the waves." Willy said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:45 pm

"Okay!" said Sammy, with a smile. "Um, we can still see my daddy from there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:46 pm

"Yep it's right over there." Willy said pointing to the spot not to far away.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:51 pm

"Okay, let's go! This is a cool beach, do you come here all the time?"
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:54 pm

shadow looked at the shell "thats pretty."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:58 pm

"Everyday. I live here. See the house over there?" Willy asked pointing to the beach house just up off the beach. "Dats where I live."
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:59 pm

sofia got out of the water and shadow rapped her in a toil and they both walk off into shadows beach house that was just a house from willys.

Last edited by on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach House RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach House RP.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next