The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach House RP.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Beach House RP. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:03 pm

"Ooh, you got a nice house," said Sammy, looking. "I live in the city, I don't get to go to the beach much." He wades into the calm water up to his waist, and blushes as he realises it's soaked into the pull-up under his shorts. "Uh oh."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:07 pm

Willy looks at Sammy and sees the swollen pull ups under your shorts. "Hehehhee. Yeah diapers and trainers aren't good with water. Want me to got get ya a swimmer like mine. They're basically like trainers cept for water they can take as much as a diaper." Willy said.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:12 pm

Sammy blushed bright red and looked away. "You wear trainers too? I didn't want you to know in case you teased me. My daddy's got swimmers for me, but we forgot to put them on. We can go get them..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:19 pm

"Otay. But I don't wear trainers myself. I just use the swimmers for the water. I'm not trained. I had this run in with a mean dog when I was lil and got a nerve hurt. So training isn't in my future. Well maybe training in changing but dats it." Willy explained with a bit of a blush.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:27 pm

"Oh," Sammy said, shuffling his feet. "I didn't get hurt, I just sometimes don't get to the potty in time. Well, a lotta times. The other kids at home laugh at me. I guess you will too now..." He turned and ran back to Mark, as best he could with the soaked pull-up.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:41 pm

"Nah I won't laugh at ya. I've got some cousins just like ya. Some times Potty training takes a while. Heck you should hear my aunt talk about my big bro's potty training stories." Willy said walking along side ya.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:52 pm

Sammy giggled and looked at Ben sitting in his chair and looking grown-up and handsome. "Really? He had accidents too when he was little like me?"

Mark clapped his hand to his head with a grin as he saw the little ones approach. "Yep, I forgot to put you in those swim diapers I bought specially for the trip, didn't I? We're city kids, does it show?" He dug a pair of swimmers out of his bag and beckoned Sammy over.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:57 pm

"Yep Lots of times. I was day trained by five and then kept having night time accidents till he was 12. " Willy said giggling.

"Well only a lil. But it is nice to see city people come out and enjoy stuff like this. Also the more clueless ones are fun to watch." Ben said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Sammy giggled, still looking at Ben with fascination, as Mark took off his pull-up and shorts and replaced them with the swimmer (with pictures of dancing diapered ducks on it). "He still wet the bed when he was twelve? Wow!" he said, loud enough for anyone on the beach to hear. "I guess I'm not the only one, then!"

"I keep telling you you're not, silly," said Mark with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:17 pm

"Yep. All the stuff Willy's proably told ya about my training days are true." Ben said with a slight blush but shrugging it off. Willy giggled. That wasn't all there was to the story but that was enough to cheer Zee Zee up.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Mark patted Sammy playfully on the bottom. "There ya go, that should keep you dry. On the outside, at least. Have fun with your new friend!"

Sammy smiled happily, and turned to Willy. "Wanna go play in the water again? You could show me how to swim like you, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:31 pm

"Sure come on!" Willy said leading ya off to the same calm spot.

"Those two look cute playing together." Ben siad smiling. "It's nice that Willy's made a friend. A lot of kids pick on him cuz of the diapers."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Mark nodded. "Sammy has a hard time making friends too, but he seems to have clicked with your little bro. He seems to be a great little kid."

Sammy splashed happily into the water, testing out the swimmer and finding that it really doesn't get wet.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:45 pm

"Yeah they seem to have really hit it off." Ben said smiling. Willy giggled and hopped in afterwards. "Hehee. See dey work great!"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:56 pm

Sammy giggled. "You could wear these in the bath!" He splashed with his arms and legs, trying to swim. "But I don't think squirrels are very good at swimming..."

Mark turned to Ben. "Say, do you know a good hotel or something around here? I thought we'd stay at the beach a couple of days, since I don't have to be back at work till next week."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:05 pm

"Yeah. Orcas at home in the water. Dat part of why we live here." Willy said floating on his back.

"Well your in luck. We've got some spare rooms back home. Your welcome to use em free of charge. It' snot often Willy gets a friend so I want him to have as much fun as he can." Ben said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:17 pm

Sammy giggled and tried to float like Willy. "I can climb trees. Except I get scared if I go too high."

"Hey, thanks a lot!" said Mark. "I know Sammy's gonna love it here. It's gonna be a great vacation!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:28 pm

"Oh cool. I can swim good but not climb. I hate hieghts." Willy said splashing a bit with his tail.

"Oh it's no problem. An i know you'll have fun. Ya know there's a board walk further down the beach. Maybe we could take the kids there sometime." Ben suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:41 pm

Sammy giggled and waved his tail in the water. "I guess you guys are built for swimming. My fur's all wet and sandy and it's gonna take me ages to get dry!"

"Sounds like a plan!" said Mark, cheerfully. "Want a soda? I've got a cooler of drinks in the car. And I bet the kids are getting thirsty too, it's a hot day..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:56 pm

Willy giggled getting splashed a bit. "Yeah I can get dried off pretty fast."

"Sure. I'll help ya get it out." Ben said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:05 pm

Mark unlocked the trunk and lifted out a cooler well stocked with drinks and snacks. "I never like to be caught without a picnic if I need one," he grinned. "Plenty here for all of us to share. Better get a towel, too, I see a very wet little squirrel over there."

He called out, "Hey, kids, come get a juice!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:15 pm

"Yeah thats always a good idea." Ben said setting the cooler down and grabbing a towel himself as Willy lead the way back.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Sammy followed after Willy and ran into the towel Mark was holding out, wrapping it around him. "This is the best place ever!" he chirped, taking a box of apple juice.

"It gets better," Mark smiled. "Ben has very kindly invited us to stay at the beach house. You guys can have a sleepover tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:26 pm

"Yep so you guys will have a fun night too." Ben said smiling as He wrapped Willy up and gave him a juice box too. Willy grinned. "Yay!" Willy yelled taking a sip of his juice box. "Dis is gonna be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Sammy clapped his hands with delight. "I've never had a sleepover before! It's gonna be great! We can play together all night!"

Mark raised his can of soda in a toast. "Here's to new friends and summer nights!"

((Sorry, gotta go now, back tomorrow. Thanks for playing with me!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach House RP.   Beach House RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach House RP.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next