The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:53 pm

"Well I was gonna make some of the bacon I had left but I gotta see this power." Willy said curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:10 pm

"Oh defintely. Must see." *I sy as i walk out, skin shuift hues like an oil slick*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:16 pm

"O-okay," I say semi-enjoying the attention."Now you might want to step back a bit... Here goes nothing, AHHHHHHHH, ASPECT OF THE HUWNT," I say shouting as my feral side takes over and scans to one side and sees a few skunks and other animals that aren't too big so I can take them down easily. You see me dash off towards them and strike hard killing them with out leaking blood anywhere. "Huff, huff, H-here y-you go," I say holding them up exhasted but not to the point of fainting. I walk over to Serrin and leans a little on him panting,"Y-your foowd's hewe," I say handing the morsels to William. "I-I think I need to recoup next to someone."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:39 pm

"Wow.....that was...wow!" Willy said as he started work trying to skin and gut the animals but never having done it before he gets frustrated and stops. "Ok screw this stuff." Willy said and used his alchemy to instantly make it into something already edible with a long robe next to it that was the animal's fur a white ball hat was it's bones. "There ya go it's ready to be eaten."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:30 am

"WOweee. I've never seen anything like that!! itrs amazing." *i say as my arms glow and I use alchemy to make some dinner ware, the crystal hard and purple.*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:31 am

I smile and sit down waiting to lean on someone for a little while and awwing at the silverware,"H-hows yous do da?!?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:35 am

"Oh its my specialty. see when the homnuculi experimented on me, they inserted trace amounts of crystal into my blood stream. By using alchemy, it transfers from my hands into the alchemicic energy and I can create matter from almost nothing."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:37 am

"Ooooo das cool me no know wha I can do all I knows is da move righ there," (it is transmuting) Zan says naively
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:57 am

"Well I'm also a proficient Alchemist. I'm a generalist though. I don't specialize in one thing. I work on getting good at everything. I can even use alchemy to mend a broken bone. But don't as me to fix an Organ just yet." Willy said laughing as he picked up a piece of meat and took a bite smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:59 am

Zan smiled with meaning but it looked faint as he was trying to recover his stamina from the last move he pulled,"Wha was da I jus did?" Zan asked leaning up against Serrin and snacking on his piece.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:39 pm

*chomps on his own and thinks, then speaks* "As far as I can tell your using alchemy to enhance your sense, which thne alert you to any prey in the area. After that you acelerate your nueral firing speed to increase youre reactions, which in turn speed up your movements. Then, you use alchemy instictively to enhance you blows. At least thats what i think." *Serrin postulates as he chomps down, patting zans diaper bottom and rubbing his back*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:53 pm

"W-wait so I can do alchemy tus?" I ask murring/growling lowly at the rubbing and pat and taking another bite
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:54 pm

"Yep it looks like. It's biological alchemy. It's something thats natural to you so you don't even realize your using it." Willy said.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:43 am

"W-Wow! I never thought tha I could do tha!" I said musing over the props and snuggling Serrin
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 am

"Well, everybody has their hidden abilities. Need a change yet?" Serrin ask, checking zans diaper butt.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:22 pm

"Yep we all have our own strengths." Willy said finishing up his food.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Zan blushed and nodded shyly,"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:14 pm

"All right then, whos first?" Serrin asks, pulling out the back of zans diaper.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm

"Well I'm still good. I'll wait till later to change." Willy said.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 pm

"Then I guess it's me first," Zan said smiling
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:27 pm

Kerrin smiles and gets out a changing pad, then lays zan upon it and tickles him/ "YOu are just a cutie little diaper wolf!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:41 pm

Zan smiles before he was tickled. Then he busts up laughing hard because he was,"Heheheheh N-n-nuu, hehehehe tickle attack" Zan says wetting a little more
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:48 pm

Willy smiled and laughed lightly at th cute scene.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:05 am

Serrin smiles and begins changing the cutie, lifting his bottom to wipe it gently.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:07 am

Zan panted softly and murred at the wipes smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next