The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Human Evolution. Where are we heading?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Empty
PostSubject: Human Evolution. Where are we heading?   Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:33 pm

Ok I wanted to make a thread on this to see what everybody thinks about this. Where do you think humanity is heading as a species? What do you think our next step in human evolution will be like? If you have a description of it and would like I'll try and draw the future human you come up with. I've got loads of drawings of my own ideas. I still need to scan a lot of them. But I wanna see what you guys come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Human Evolution. Where are we heading?   Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:14 am

I personally think we are going to kill ourselves in nuclear warfare.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Human Evolution. Where are we heading?   Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:08 pm

I agree with Prav there. The human race is coming to an end as soon as the Apocalypse comes down and kills us all
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Human Evolution. Where are we heading?   Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:16 pm

I know thats likely but I'm talking about in the event that we don't kill ourselves off what do you think we'll evolve to look like?
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Human Evolution. Where are we heading?   Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Well, just a few educated guesses here. First, our eyes and hands are getting bigger. We're also getting taller. Our toes are vestigial, so they'll probably disappear, same with our body hair. Other than that, our evolution is somewhat stunted by the fact that natural selection has a limited grasp on human kind. Because we take care of one another, very few people die in a truly Darwinian way. I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, in fact it's what separates us from other animals. But the result is a slowed evolutionary process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Evolution. Where are we heading?   Human Evolution. Where are we heading? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Evolution. Where are we heading?
Page 1 of 1