The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Tykari
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:44 am

ragnorak was splitting the ground casuing vampire to fall to their death
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:36 pm

The wolves appear over the hill, like a flash of lightning they join the fray, snarling and slashing at the undead foe, Hektor the first to launch into it, letting the blood's scent drive him into bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:34 pm

behind the wolves came Kari and shi with the Rayal and the northern ice draqgons "elders we are here to help" she sends telepathicly
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Raoen and viris both conjure mindblades. They fight back to back, slashing, spinning, thrusting, and killing their foes in a glorious dance of draconic death.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:18 pm

Riku roared slashing DawnFang at the vampire " die damn u"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:21 pm

kari and shi decend down slicing vampires
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:24 pm

The combi vamp brings up his kusari gama and blocks the strike. "You'll have to do better than that!"

Raoen senses the ammount of psi power comming from within the cavern. He's amazed, it felt like the air itself was charged with psi....and that gave him an idea. Channeling his draconian breath, he combined it with a pyrokenetic ability and used the air itself to fuel it. Soon he had created a firesotrm in front of the advancing vampires.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 pm

Riku snarled appearing behind the combi vamp cutting him along the back " i am not a opponent to take lightly"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:47 pm

Now the combi vamp realized that Riku was actually an oppenent worth some thought, He teleported a fair distance. "I haven't been cut for a century." He snarled, "Now feel my wrath!" Using a kenetic ablity the chain on his weapon splits into a hundred fragments all of them scream towards Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:07 pm

Riku wrappped himself in psi energy spinning around he send the metal fragments back at the combi vamp " devil twister!!"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:09 pm

The combi vamp used another kenetic barrier. Stopping the metal shards where they floated. "Clever..." He then rushed forward with his kama.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:14 pm

Riku ran at the combi vamp DawnFang in his hand "thanks..." he raised his sword for a killing blow
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 pm

The combi vamp tried to dodge the strike, but was too late. It cried out in agony as the sword cut through him. Then he laughed as the real combi vamp cut Riku on the arm, only a small cut. He had used false sensory imput to screw with Riku's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:24 pm

Riku growled in pain as he slid back the cut in his arm not healing as fast as it should " damn it.." Rikus eyes shined and he spun DawnFang stopping suddenly but the swirling vortex of energy remained " die" he cut theough the swirling vortex sending a huge torrent of enrgy at the combi vamp
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:47 pm

akri had pulled out her doubled ended staff and was flying through slashinbg every vampire in her way
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 pm

The combi vamp was for once caught by surprise. The torrent of energy hit him with full force. It left him wounded. Pulling out a small psicrystal he healed the major wounds, and the crystal shattered. "Bastard, no one has ever done that, you WILL PAY!" He screamed and then conjured several blades. He had two hover around himself, and carried the other two. He rushed Riku."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Riku was shocked and ran right into the fray DawnFang fully ready to draw blood
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:57 pm

They both struck blades, but the combi's floating blade attempted to hamstring Riku.

(Perhaps we should pause for Drake and BFF6?)
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:13 pm

The wolves tore large chunks out of the vampiric forces, but they were outnumbered, but the dragons' aid helped dramatically, but even so, their numbers dropped as the war pressed on.

[Just a head's up, I'm leaving for Salem, Mass. early tomorrow and won't return until sometime Saturday, so I'll be gone for a while. Post if you want but try not to go overboard and leave me with like 8 pages to read, aight? xD]
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:16 pm

Raoen saw what was going on with the lycans. Shifting the conjured firestorm to the vamps who were attacking them, Raeon had it engulf most of them, leaving only a single line of vampires still in clinging to their undead lives.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Riku leps over the combi vamp digging his fangs into thr combis neck
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 pm

The lycans soon killed them off and ran towards another pack of them, bent on avenging their losses in blood.

A monstrous cloud of mist rose over the battlefield, and pretty much everything stopped as Shandra led the undead army onto the battlefield, every lost soul killed by vampires, lycan warleaders, human innocents, even dragon lords marched onto the field, Shandra at the head.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:35 pm

Raoen could not help but gasp at the sheer magnitude of the wraith army. Seeing the fallen dragon lords let out a mighty roar, one that was answered by his wife, and eventually all the dragons in the still living armada.

The combi vamp cried out in pain, and willed his two floating blades to stab at Riku's sides. He reached for another crystal to heal himself.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:39 pm

Shandra cocked her pistol. "Charge!!!!" she shouted, and the wraiths charged the field, and the REAL battle began.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:40 pm

Riku kept his fangs in drinking the Combi vampires blood obtaining some of his powers but he wanted more he didntcare abotu what happened all he wanted was the Combi vampires powers so he continued to drink
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next